Cassidy Hutchinson in hiding since her testimony about January 6th

This chick also wanted to work for Trump after Jan 6th but he rejected her.
This is the same bitter story that trump tells about people who are no longer loyal to trump

Trump breaks into his middle school age rant and just makes up stuff.
Childish Behavior and worse, you accept it.

^^^Says the guy flying a nazi flag.
1658783791457.png

I don't blame them, look what happened to anyone who supported Trump. False charges, midnight raids, etc. This chick also wanted to work for Trump after Jan 6th but he rejected her.

I tell my wife... they don't search the car, don't let them in the house, don't talk to them without a lawyer.

I've been wondering if she really understood what she was getting into here. Does she fully realize that she has greatly pissed off a heavily armed, unstable, rageful, paranoid cult that thinks she's in league with Satan, that she is evil? Literally?

Imagine how many people would like to say something but won't because of that threat. I can't say that I blame them, but I can certainly admire her bravery, that's for damn sure.
I agree with that whole heartedly, Mac! It takes a lot of balls to claim some of the things she did when she wasn't a witness to it! Second person accounts that aren't backed up by others require a certain amount of "bravery" that most people don't have! Well, actually most people would have enough common sense not to punch a hornet's nest like that!

This is the same bitter story that trump tells about people who are no longer loyal to trump

Trump breaks into his middle school age rant and just makes up stuff.
Childish Behavior and worse, you accept it.
Her whole story was make believe. Blatant lie, you accept it.

I agree with that whole heartedly, Mac! It takes a lot of balls to claim some of the things she did when she wasn't a witness to it! Second person accounts that aren't backed up by others require a certain amount of "bravery" that most people don't have! Well, actually most people would have enough common sense not to punch a hornet's nest like that!

Yet the dupes like Mac fell for it hook, line, and sinker, just like the DNC knew they would.

So you also focus on one thing she said.

You're willing to play games when your beloved leader refused to stop the violence and attacks on cops.

You people are shameless.

lMJFQlf.jpg

So you also focus on one thing she said.

You're willing to play games when your beloved leader refused to stop the violence and attacks on cops.

You people are shameless.

lMJFQlf.jpg
I focused on it? LOL With all due respect, Mac...what was the headline news in the Main Stream Media following her testimony?

Her whole story was make believe. Blatant lie, you accept it.
She told a lie bigger than ANY trump lie. LOLLLOOLLLOOL

Tell me your thoughts on trump saying this....
"Take me to the Capitol, I'm the fucking President."

He never said it?
or
He didn't mean it?

She told a lie bigger than ANY trump lie. LOLLLOOLLLOOL

Tell me your thoughts on trump saying this....
"Take me to the Capitol, I'm the fucking President."

He never said it?
or
He didn't mean it?
First of all, you prove he said it.

Prove he said it.
How would I do that?
It's like me asking you, "Prove that he didn't say it."

Do you want the driver to come forward and tell his story under oath?
Do you want him to come to the next hearing and testify under oath?

Would you believe the driver?
Or does it matter what he says that will determine if you believe him.

How would I do that?

So, you have no proof but are asking me to prove what you say is not wrong? :cuckoo:

How would I do that?

Do you find it noteworthy that the driver wasn't at the hearing? Or any of the other Secret Service agents?

No, you don't, because you're exactly the type of low-IQ idiot this reality show was made for.

Do you find it noteworthy that the driver wasn't at the hearing? Or any of the other Secret Service agents?

No, you don't, because you're exactly the type of low-IQ idiot this reality show was made for.
Yes, instead they called a 'witness' with no direct knowledge of the incident but 'heard about it' from other parties. One would think that a REAL hearing would call the real witnesses but, this isn't a real hearing it's a political clown show whose only goal is to throw political shit at Trump and hope some of it sticks before 2024..

Last edited:
Yes,
Kinzinger (that traitor) said the 'door is open' and these SS agent are welcome to come in a give their testimony under oath.

Are you sticking with the talking point that the SS agents wanted to testify by were denied by the panel?

Forum List

Back