Cassidy Hutchinson in hiding since her testimony about January 6th

Did I confuse you when I wrote
Kinzinger (that traitor)
I was being sarcastic

Go back and re read my posts
I ain’t no MAGA
THEN THEY NEED TO GO AND TESTIFY....INSTEAD OF LAWYERING UP. They are hiding behind an attorney........cause they are Liars.

THEN THEY NEED TO GO AND TESTIFY....INSTEAD OF LAWYERING UP. They are hiding behind an attorney........cause they are Liars.
What you stated was exactly what I stated in previous posts.
I feel like you are trying to argue with someone you actually agree with.

I want the SS to come in and testify under oath.
Do you?
I'm waiting for the SS to tell me their story.
Them hiring personal lawyers (which is fine) isn't a good look for trump.
Their lawyers will tell them to tell the truth and the truth will show that CH didn't lie.

If the committee REALLY wants to hear their testimony then they can compel them to testify with a subpoena! So why haven't they?

what tha hale. What is with this woman...was the price right to do the 'job' for Cheney?

Courageous in a pig's eye. LOLOL and being threatened by Trump supporters. We don't have time to threaten these asses...we're too busy working and taking care of our own families...but we know what the left and the never trumpers are doing..and we DON"T like it.

what tha hale. What is with this woman...was the price right to do the 'job' for Cheney?

Courageous in a pig's eye. LOLOL and being threatened by Trump supporters. We don't have time to threaten these asses...we're too busy working and taking care of our own families...but we know what the left and the never trumpers are doing..and we DON"T like it.
"Too busy working and taking care of our own families."

LMFAO!!!!

Yeah, right!

Forum List

Back