Car sales direct to consumer stopped in Florida

I disagree with DeSantis on this subject. Citizens have been stopped from ordering from auto manufacturers what I want unless it is through a Dealership. There is also a federal bill trying to force consumers to stop fixing their own cars and requiring them to be fixed by the manufacturer.
Desantis has grown the shit out of government in Florida and conservatives are begging for more

Funny story, one time I worked at an AAMCO transmission shop and the customer waiting room had a big window into the rebuild room where me and another rebuilder worked. We got to where we felt like monkeys in a zoo, on display. One day we can up with an idea. The other guy had this old wore out transmission case sitting on his stand and he called me over to look at it. The customers could not hear us so we really hammed it up. I looked at it and shook my head, then went back to my tool box and got a micrometer out and acted like I was measuring things. We both scratched our heads like we didn't know what was wrong with it. I held up a finger like I had an idea, went to my tool box and got out the biggest hammer I had and started beating the fuck out of the old case! The other guy acted like he was stopping me, wrenched the hammer away, and then he started beating the fuck out of it. We thought it deserved an Emmy. No one else did though. It was hilarious, the customers stopped watching for a while.

Doesn't work that way. Both local Cadillac dealers gave up their franchises because of the cost of new machinery and computers it was going to cost to repair the new Cadillacs. No, you can't use your phone.
Try to stop me from using my phone traitor.

Doesn't work that way. Both local Cadillac dealers gave up their franchises because of the cost of new machinery and computers it was going to cost to repair the new Cadillacs. No, you can't use your phone.
of course it would,, all a scanner does is convey the information sent from the computer in the car,,

the car does all the work,,

a low level smart phone is far more capable of dealing with any car on the road,,

Wow. More ignorance. Have you ever had to pay a license fee for auto repair software?
wheres my ignorance???

you just proved my point,, the tech needed to diagnose a modern car already exists,,

my response was to someone that didnt know it already existed,,

You and almost everybody has a phone and what does that prove?
it proves that the person I was responding to didnt realize we all have what he said was needed to diagnose a modern car is in our pockets,,,

so tell me again where my ignorance is??

it proves that the person I was responding to didnt realize we all have what he said was needed to diagnose a modern car is in our pockets,,,

so tell me again where my ignorance is??
I heard you say that more than once. How do you repair a car that needs an update or re-flashing?

Obviously you are the wrong person to give advice or give advice to.
Go read a basic book. Maybe you might learn the basics. Maybe not. Who knows.
so what youre saying is youre sorry you jumped the gun in an attempt to play a gotcha and only ended up looking like a dumbass,,,

its OK your reputation precedes you,,,

You perfectly dug your own hole with that load of crap. Straight out your flap.
what load of crap??
he said a person needs a computer to repair/diagnose a modern car and I just pointed out that we all have a computer in our pocket thats more than capable of doing what needs done for most every car on the road,,,

thats a fact not a load of crap,,,

what load of crap??
he said a person needs a computer to repair/diagnose a modern car and I just pointed out that we all have a computer in our pocket thats more than capable of doing what needs done for most every car on the road,,,

thats a fact not a load of crap,,,
Good luck.

Forum List

Back