Car sales direct to consumer stopped in Florida

Here is info. on the right to repair bill in Washington. Looks like its bipartisan. 🙂 :thup:

My own auto repair knowledge kept me from being ripped off by a repair shop. I had just installed brake rotors and pads and they tried to say they were shot and needed to be replaced. I laughed! I just told them to put on the new tires and I haven't been back.

I can understand the mechanical repairs thing..........too many fuktards making their vehicles literal bombs on wheels and deadly killing machines because they have no fucking CLUE how to repair a vehicle.
so you agree that you should have to take your car back to the dealership (not an independent repair shop) for repair?
Be prepared to spend $100.00 to get your wipers replaced. FYI Texas is dropping the state mechanical inspection. About fucking time.
Florida is not much different than Texas. You can't buy a Tesla (new) in Texas at the dealer. You have to order it on the website.

For these Republicans that are "hands off" and "freedom" that sure doesn't sound like it to me.

Some of the comments are precious. :laughing0301:

GAB Flowerchild 1h
Believe it or not Lil Hitler wants to be president.

RU Kidding 1h
This is just the beginning of what the disgusting trumpie way of life has brought to our country.

20150613_100257.jpg

This is an actual Dodge OD trans I was rebuilding. I'll be damned if I'll pay someone to fix something I can fix!

The people they hire are from off the street no certifications or credentials mostly. You are better off doing the repairs on your own if you have the knowledge. And if you don't your local auto parts store often installs wiper blades and batteries for free.

The people they hire are from off the street no certifications or credentials mostly. You are better off doing the repairs on your own if you have the knowledge. And if you don't your local auto parts store often installs wiper blades and batteries for free.
There will be no more auto part stores.. You have to take the car to the dealership.

Looks like DeSantis might be easy for big corporations to get over on. Elon's in already. DeSantis needs to be Trump's VP for 4 years before he makes his run. He could learn a lot from the master and be better prepared to represent the American people when Trump is through.

I disagree with DeSantis on this subject. Citizens have been stopped from ordering from auto manufacturers what I want unless it is through a Dealership. There is also a federal bill trying to force consumers to stop fixing their own cars and requiring them to be fixed by the manufacturer.
thats already been the case for decades,, nothing new here,,

what the feds are trying to do is evil,,

You really can't repair new cars without a computer and the manufacturer software today.

Yes you can change brakes and wipers still.

Forum List

Back