The Marxists/ Democrat Fascists are at it again, this time they want to put a 11% sales tax on Ammo.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Democratic Lawmakers Propose 11% Tax on Ammunition, Citing it as a ‘Privilege'©Credit: DepositPhotos
Washington’s legislative session brings a focus on gun control, with proposals signaling a shift in strategy.
Democrats are leading the charge, aiming to address gun violence through innovative measures.
So any business that has a Democrat buying from them, should have a 200% sales tax put on that Democrat. Ask to see their voter ID, and then if it is Democrat, take that 5 dollar burger and make it 20 dollars. If they buy a car at $35,000 charge them $140,000. Show the Marxists/Democrat Fascists that two can play the dangerous game they are playing.

Do criminals buy ammunition, or just steal it?

MSN So any business that has a Democrat buying from them, should have a 200% sales tax put on that Democrat. Ask to see their voter ID, and then if it is Democrat, take that 5 dollar burger and make it 20 dollars. If they buy a car at $35,000 charge them $140,000. Show the Marxists/Democrat Fascists that two can play the dangerous game they are playing.

They should asses it as real property and make you kids with thousands of rounds stacked up pay property taxes on it.

MSN So any business that has a Democrat buying from them, should have a 200% sales tax put on that Democrat. Ask to see their voter ID, and then if it is Democrat, take that 5 dollar burger and make it 20 dollars. If they buy a car at $35,000 charge them $140,000. Show the Marxists/Democrat Fascists that two can play the dangerous game they are playing.

Sin taxes.
Just like on other things that kill.
Tobacco, alcohol...

Been around for decades.

Nah, they want to see your voter ID because being a repugnant if it’s required, should disqualify you from gun ownership.

Nah, they want to see your voter ID because being a repugnant if it’s required, should disqualify you from gun ownership.
My, that's not Nazi-ish at all!

Owait, yes it is. It really is.

PS: I just can't see soyboy Democrats hauling a 190-lb deer out of the woods for 1/4 mile lashed to a stick. :auiqs.jpg:

I forget what that's actually called, but it beats just carrying or dragging it, I'll tell you that.

Last edited:
My, that's not Nazi-ish at all!

Owait, yes it is. It really is.

PS: I just can't see soyboy Democrats hauling a 190-lb deer out of the woods for 1/4 mile lashed to a stick. :auiqs.jpg:
Wow, you assume a lot. Wow, a quarter mile.
Hilarious. Someone should tell you to dress the deer first before you drag it out bubba…it weighs up to 40 lBS less. Would you like some help ?

Wow, you assume a lot. Wow, a quarter mile.
Hilarious. Someone should tell you to dress the deer first before you drag it out bubba…it weighs up to 40 lBS less. Would you like some help ?
Yeah, you huck it out the woods. :D

Oh I got that next-level woods stuff now.
You don’t live in a state that’s 90% woods. You’re over your head talking about woods and deer hunting.
Now trailer parks….you have the advantage.

You don’t live in a state that’s 90% woods. You’re over your head talking about woods and deer hunting
Wat..there's woods here.
We do have our urban areas and others only accessible by airboat, but ok..
It's not 90% woods, but there's a lot of wilderness here.

Okay, so you'll shoulder the 190 lb deer and take it to next door? :D
150lbs, and no, we don’t shoulder it. In our state, we take hunting and all shooting seriously and laugh at out of state bubbas using AR15 rifles and dragging undressed deers around ….hilarious.

150lbs, and no, we don’t shoulder it. In our state, we take hunting and all shooting seriously and laugh at out of state bubbas using AR15 rifles and dragging undressed deers around ….hilarious.
wtf-wtf-is-going-on.gif

They just buy it. Not to worry.

Forum List

Back