Candace Owens Rips Democrats to Shreds

He rejects what she spews because he is old enough to see what she is.

Less than 3 years ago she was saying the exact opposite of what she is saying know.

After the NAACP helped her win a discrimination lawsuit, she pocketed that money, kicked them to the curb then realized that there was even more money out there to made by changing her stripes, like most opportunists do.

She's not to be taken seriously.

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
Is there something you see in the video that this thread is about that is not accurate?

What I see in the video is her using rehearsed political talking points and making statements that get her followers excited, which keeps her in the spotlight on social media.

But I did not hear a single action oriented solution.
She most certainly did offer the solution. Vote Republican.

That is not a solution. They are politicians just like any other. And are just as corrupt. I am old enough to remember when at least there was a modicum of decency between both parties.

When I see her preaching a message of unity above party as a step towards solutions, I might consider her to be credible.

She is nothing but an opportunistic, self centered shill who changes her allegiance like a chameleon.
Wrong. She was raised a liberal and became a conservative. She changed her mind once. Obama said marriage was a man and woman in 2008, then supported same-sex marriage in 2012. Is he a chameleon or did he "evolve"?

She was not rsised a liberal. She expressed what were so called liberal views through her money making endeavors in two now defunct anti conservative business ventures.

Her so called epiphany happened when she saw the opportunity in becoming a part of Trumps bandwagon. That's obvious.

As far as Onamas "views" on marriage, what does that have to do with Owens?

She was raised by her sharecropper grandparents, and never even voted until 2016.....in her own words, "I was not very political"

Less than 3 years ago she was saying the exact opposite of what she is saying know.

After the NAACP helped her win a discrimination lawsuit, she pocketed that money, kicked them to the curb then realized that there was even more money out there to made by changing her stripes, like most opportunists do.

Is there something you see in the video that this thread is about that is not accurate?

What I see in the video is her using rehearsed political talking points and making statements that get her followers excited, which keeps her in the spotlight on social media.

That is not a solution. They are politicians just like any other. And are just as corrupt. I am old enough to remember when at least there was a modicum of decency between both parties.

When I see her preaching a message of unity above party as a step towards solutions, I might consider her to be credible.

She is nothing but an opportunistic, self centered shill who changes her allegiance like a chameleon.
Wrong. She was raised a liberal and became a conservative. She changed her mind once. Obama said marriage was a man and woman in 2008, then supported same-sex marriage in 2012. Is he a chameleon or did he "evolve"?

She was not "raised a liberal" she was raised by sharecropper grandparents who struggled to make ends meet.

By her own admission in her earlier years she
"was not political" and did not even vote until 2016 when she saw the opportunity in jumping on Trumps bandwagon.

Candace Owens dropped out of college in her junior year and ran a lifestyle blog and later a website dedicated to harassing people online. Then, of course she was involved with another now defunct anti conservative venture.

If you spend any amount of time listening to her interviews, it's clear that she knows absolutely nothing beyond what she has picked up from Breitbart and Fox news.

Have you actually read anything that tells her true story?

Or are you just enamored with her parroting talking points that you agree with?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-conservatism-but-what-does-that-really-mean/

As far as Obama and his views on marriage, that is not relevant to this thread.

Last edited:
Sinbad Blasts Candace Owens on 'Never Been Great' America Debate

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

All of it.

You still have not disputed any of the content. You have only rejected as a bigot does. If you cannot isolate a specific item from the video and post it here with an explanation of how it is not accurate, then you only rejecting her message because you hate her. Bigot.

Wrong answer Cletus. I reject her views based on fact and I don't have shit that I have to prove to you about why. I have posted why I oppose her and that's what you are going to get. If you want to believe her bullshit, that's your personal issue. Everything she has said is wrong and that's why I reject it. On every point she has lied and the fact is, if not for the democratic party her ass would not have been able to file a suit for racial discrimination and get awarded 37,500 dollars. So you keep on following blacks that tell you what you need to hear and I'll stay among the 90 percent of blacks who live in reality and reject sellouts like Owens.

Yeah! Why ain't blacks happy with fatherless households, public schools and public housing that the democrats gave them?

She was not rsised a liberal. She expressed what were so called liberal views through her money making endeavors in two now defunct anti conservative business ventures.

Her so called epiphany happened when she saw the opportunity in becoming a part of Trumps bandwagon. That's obvious.

As far as Onamas "views" on marriage, what does that have to do with Owens?

She was raised by her sharecropper grandparents, and never even voted until 2016.....in her own words, "I was not very political"

She was not "raised a liberal" she was raised by sharecropper grandparents who struggled to make ends meet.

By her own admission in her earlier years she
"was not political" and did not even vote until 2016 when she saw the opportunity in jumping on Trumps bandwagon.

Candace Owens dropped out of college in her junior year and ran a lifestyle blog and later a website dedicated to harassing people online. Then, of course she was involved with another now defunct anti conservative venture.

If you spend any amount of time listening to her interviews, it's clear that she knows absolutely nothing beyond what she has picked up from Breitbart and Fox news.

Have you actually read anything that tells her true story?

Or are you just enamored with her parroting talking points that you agree with?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-conservatism-but-what-does-that-really-mean/

As far as Obama and his views on marriage, that is not relevant to this thread.
She was raised liberal. Obama is an example of someone changing their views. It is relevant.

The Black community is waking up.

YOU GO GIRL!

IM2's worst nightmare: a black as intelligent, as daring, as outspoken and bold as MLK Jr. to look honestly at the Black Condition and to refuse to continue to live the lies of the democrats to be their puppets, race baiters and victims any longer.

And who is this jackass katsteve2012, who thinks her "funny?"

All of it.
You still have not disputed any of the content. You have only rejected as a bigot does. If you cannot isolate a specific item from the video and post it here with an explanation of how it is not accurate, then you only rejecting her message because you hate her. Bigot.

Wrong answer Cletus. I reject her views based on fact and I don't have shit that I have to prove to you about why. I have posted why I oppose her and that's what you are going to get. If you want to believe her bullshit, that's your personal issue. Everything she has said is wrong and that's why I reject it. On every point she has lied and the fact is, if not for the democratic party her ass would not have been able to file a suit for racial discrimination and get awarded 37,500 dollars. So you keep on following blacks that tell you what you need to hear and I'll stay among the 90 percent of blacks who live in reality and reject sellouts like Owens.
You are further validating everything that Candace Owens has to say when you are only able to object to everything she has to say because you hate her so much. You are proving that you cannot take anything she has to say in that video and break it down to show how it is not true or accurate. All you can do is claim that you don't WANT to prove anything she says is inaccurate, but in reality, you CAN'T. Candace Owens owns you.

Why don't you try showing where she is right. Be accurate. Don't repeat right wing memes.

All of it.

You are further validating everything that Candace Owens has to say when you are only able to object to everything she has to say because you hate her so much. You are proving that you cannot take anything she has to say in that video and break it down to show how it is not true or accurate. All you can do is claim that you don't WANT to prove anything she says is inaccurate, but in reality, you CAN'T. Candace Owens owns you.

Why don't you try showing where she is right. Be accurate. Don't repeat right wing memes.
Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc.

YOU GO GIRL!

IM2's worst nightmare: a black as intelligent, as daring, as outspoken and bold as MLK Jr. to look honestly at the Black Condition and to refuse to continue to live the lies of the democrats to be their puppets, race baiters and victims any longer.

And who is this jackass katsteve2012, who thinks her "funny?"

Lol! She says what whites like you so desperately need to hear. Did she look honestly at the black condition when she took that 37,500 check for racial discrimination? Or was she a puppet who was a race baiter and a victim?

Owens is a joke and only whites like you brag on her.

All of it.

I specifically said no right wing memes and you post right wing memes.

Republicans run for offices in those cities and always lose. Apparently their policies will not solve the issues in those cities.

The Democratic Party role with blacks:

Historically - Slavery, terrorize and control.
After that all went away....

Segregation by building public housing away from white neighborhoods, and build schools close to those projects to house the black kids.
Keep them there by giving them just enough to live on and not have to work for it.
This led to faithlessness, which led to out of control kids who grew up to build gangs, commit crimes and hate society around them.
To answer that, Democrats taught them to be victims, so they learn bad behavior is not bad because they are blameless. They can do no wrong if nothing is their fault. This led to an epidemic of amorality, idleness and anti-social behavior.
A multi-generational culture of dependence and victim mentality.

THAT is what Democrats have done to the black race. And they keep them by dangling free shit with no strings attached.

I specifically said no right wing memes and you post right wing memes.

Republicans run for offices in those cities and always lose. Apparently their policies will not solve the issues in those cities.
The Democrat propaganda machine in those cities is well run, but it's breaking down now. You'll see.

Sinbad Blasts Candace Owens on 'Never Been Great' America Debate

Now try saying he's opposed to Owens because he's not sucessful. He could buy Owens and her white husband. No one calls him a sellout. Think about it.

Your racism is showing.

Mentioning that a person is white is not racism. Saying I am better than a person because they are white is.

You tell white posters that you are more successful than they are even though you know nothing about them. That appears to be you saying you are better than them, because you are black.

The black community has rejected this trash.
The black community can not improve without changes. This is not telling you what to do. This is just seeing the same things being repeated over and over and a percentage of individuals being lost. Our budgets in all governments in our nation keeps rising faster then inflation and/or receipts.

The white community can not improve unless they drop the racism. That's the root cause of our troubles. Candice Owens doesn't represent change.
How idiotic. The majority of Obama voters were white. You're a race hustler.
Isn't Obama white? He certainly doesn't have any more black in his makeup than he has white., so why call him black?
I think that is what he identifies as and he does not look white.

Candace Owens is not the "black community." She is one person and a well known activist among conservatives.
Your point?

Candace Owens is not the "black community." She is one person and a well known activist among conservatives.
You have an amazing grasp of the obvious.

Would you like to inform us who represents the "black community"?

I seriously thought you were well-informed, but then we've exchanged seldomly.

Last edited:
Your point?

You have an amazing grasp of the obvious.

Would you like to inform us who represents the "black community"?

I seriously thought you were well-informed, but then we've exchanged seldomly.
DTMB is a doofus.

All of it.

Lol, I can't believe you caved in so easily. I dream of debating with a lefty who doesn't fold up like a lawn chair the moment it's time to debate. Your endorsement of Owens is noted.

Great video. Absolutely zero lefties have been able to point out ANYTHING inaccurate about it, and IM2 endorses it by saying he can't find anything wrong with it and that he only object to it because of how much he hates Owens.

The Democratic Party role with blacks:

Historically - Slavery, terrorize and control.
After that all went away....

Segregation by building public housing away from white neighborhoods, and build schools close to those projects to house the black kids.
Keep them there by giving them just enough to live on and not have to work for it.
This led to faithlessness, which led to out of control kids who grew up to build gangs, commit crimes and hate society around them.
To answer that, Democrats taught them to be victims, so they learn bad behavior is not bad because they are blameless. They can do no wrong if nothing is their fault. This led to an epidemic of amorality, idleness and anti-social behavior.
A multi-generational culture of dependence and victim mentality.

THAT is what Democrats have done to the black race. And they keep them by dangling free shit with no strings attached.

thats absolutely what the do good democrats did back then. African American's deserved to live in regular neighborhoods, not concrete towers surrounded by more concrete and decay. Had not Democrats done them that favor, they would have been on a much different trajectory. Also Whites driving past those projects and neighborhoods would have their predjudices reinforced just by the image alone.

Forum List

Back