Cancer Cures

This rare metabolite is also synthesized as andrographolide sodium bisulfite, an antibacterial (Organic Chemical Drugs and Their Synonyms II, p.1844)

Yes, ocular melanomas can lie dormant for a decade. In the meantime, there are Kentucky senators.

Curcumin is a choleretic (increases bile flow), so we can understand why it would be effective against a yellow fever virus family member like Zika. Curcumin is 1,7-Bis(4-hyroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-1,6-heptadiene-3,5-dione.

From Chinese Lianbizhi (LBZ)was isolated a pure sodium sulfonate, linking to andrographolide chemistry. Next, they attempted to improve it.

Lianbizhi / Andrographolide / Isocopalane Skeleton
http:www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25907201

Anti-Influenza
The semi-synthesis of novel andrographolide analogues and anti-influenza virus activity evaluation of their derivatives. - PubMed - NCBI
'....more potent than Lianbizhi....compound 38 with benzyl amino group showed the greatest potency against H3N2.'

We have already shown in this thread the benzyl moiety of Australian Aboriginal tree, Codonocarpus and its ink to pokeweed.

We now align glyphosate with the linking enzyme in E. coli, linking the initial Japanese paper for the origins of CRISPR/Cas9, and to the branched-chain amino acids of the Australian Aboriginal tree, Codonocarpus (leucine, isoleucine, and valine):

Glyphosate / Death of a Parasite
Hormonal regulation of magnesium uptake: differential coupling of membrane receptors to magnesium uptake. - PubMed - NCBI

E. coli EPSPS
The purification of 5-enolpyruvylshikimate 3-phosphate synthase from an overproducing strain of Escherichia coli. - PubMed - NCBI

Glyphosate is the only known herbicide that targets EPSPS. An important clue is the intriguing question these investigators ask about nutrition.

Cannabis has become too reified in all media to be of much interest to us. We think that the fundamental idea is just fine. Suggested basic texts would include the cooking recipes of Euell Gibbons.

Bringing the MPTP over from the Monsanto Birth Defects thread, we note other pyrimidines as we compare chemical formulas:

We have already me3ntioned triazolo moieties in this thread. When morphing to sulfur, we find that one thiazolopyrimidine, Immusine C10H12N4O6S, is an immunostimulant. With an almost identical structure, Oxanosine C10H12N4O6, is an antineoplastic agent from Streptomyces capreolus. Another thiazolopyrimidine is Olpimedone C7H10N2OS, an anti-rheumatic agent and analgesic. Nuclomedone C13H11ClN2O2S, is an immunomodulator and anti-rheumatic. Another, Setoperone C21H24FN3O2S, is an antipsychotic agent, while Ritanserin C22H26N4OS, is a serotonin antagonist and anxiolytic. Another, Flutroline C27H25F3N2O, is anti-psychotic, and compound CL 275838 C27H25F3N6O, is a cognition enhancer.

We think that we have already mentioned Adina in this thread, linked to kratom for Mitraphylline (Adina rubrostipulata). Following the chemical formulas, we find that a deoxycordifoline lactam C27H26N2O10, is an alkaloid from the heartwood of Adina rubescens (Naucleaeceae).

When people get sick most will rush off to a doctor for diagnoses and treatments. And, if diagnosed with cancer, most will obediently do whatever the doctor recommends they do. When cancer is diagnosed, one of the first things a doctor wants to do is "treat" (treating is not curing) the sick person with chemotherapy. There are several different types of chemotherapy and it is a guessing game on which one to "try". If one doesn't work, the doctor will try another. The number one purpose of chemotherapy is to slow down cancers progression and hopefully postpone the death of the patient. Sometimes cancer will go into regression. Regression simply means the cancer has stopped growing or shrank. It does not mean the cancer has gone away.

I have done extensive research on cancer, its treatments and its cures with my aim focused on cures. The following video is one of many actual cures for cancer. It is very lengthy and also very informative. I suggest anybody who is interested in curing cancer watch it. Throughout this thread I will be adding more cures for cancer and will be more than happy to share any information I have with anybody who asks for it.

It says your video is unavailable. Wassup?

Can the video be retrieved?

'A half-cup of violet-leaf greens has as much Vitamin C as four oranges.'
(Joan Lee Faust, New York Times Book Review of Euell Gibbons, Stalking the Healthful Herbs)

When people get sick most will rush off to a doctor for diagnoses and treatments. And, if diagnosed with cancer, most will obediently do whatever the doctor recommends they do. When cancer is diagnosed, one of the first things a doctor wants to do is "treat" (treating is not curing) the sick person with chemotherapy. There are several different types of chemotherapy and it is a guessing game on which one to "try". If one doesn't work, the doctor will try another. The number one purpose of chemotherapy is to slow down cancers progression and hopefully postpone the death of the patient. Sometimes cancer will go into regression. Regression simply means the cancer has stopped growing or shrank. It does not mean the cancer has gone away.

I have done extensive research on cancer, its treatments and its cures with my aim focused on cures. The following video is one of many actual cures for cancer. It is very lengthy and also very informative. I suggest anybody who is interested in curing cancer watch it. Throughout this thread I will be adding more cures for cancer and will be more than happy to share any information I have with anybody who asks for it.

It says your video is unavailable. Wassup?

I cant edit the post to fix it. Perhaps a mod would be so kind as to do that for me
The video is called RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story in case it goes down again.

Basal cell carcinoma (BCC) relies on collagenase IV. In comparing the affinity of BCC to arthritis, we retrieve a Gibbons excerpt from yesteryear:

'Marsh Marigold (Caltha palustirs) was formerly used in the treatment of "fits" -- a term used for some of the convulsive disorders we now lump together under the term epilepsy. One book says that an infusion of the flowers "successfully used in various kinds of fits, both of children and adults."....I have not attempterd to make any medicines from marsh marigolds, for on studying its uses I concluded that I could get all its medicinal benefits, real or fancied, by eating Cowslip Greens. Only a vandal would pull up the plants while gathering these greens. Put on some hip boots and prepare to spend a little time among these beautiful flowers. Prime leaves can be cut from their long petioles with a pair of shears or a penknofe without injuring the plant. Wash the leaves, then cover them with boiling water. Bring this water back to a boil, and immediately drain. Add more boiling water and repeat the process. After two of these hot-water treatments, or even three if you want extra-mild greens, cook the leaves in very little water until tender, chop, and season with butter, salt, and a little cider vinegar.

Some health food enthusiasts will object that these hot-water treatments will leach out all the vitamins and minerals, but this is not entirely true. These leaves are subjected to no more hot water than are vegetables being prepared for the freezer, and experiments indicate that this blanching not only does not destroy many vitamins, but actually helps to prevent those left from deteriorating. Besides, untreated cowslips would be too acrid and pungent to eat, and they might even poison you.
Some may think that I am doing marsh-marigold a disservice by pointing out its value as a food plant, but the conscientious forager protects his source of supply by never destroying the plant that is feeding him. The only marsh-marigold I ever pulled are thos I transplant to some new spot suitable for their growth, and I have considerably increased my foraging area in this way.'
(Gibbons, Stalking the Healthful Herbs)

Feb 2017 Caltha palustris / Collagen-Induced Arthritis
Effects of polysaccharide fractions isolated from Caltha palustris L. on the activity of phagocytic cells & humoral immune response in mice with co... - PubMed - NCBI

We are in agreement with the results seen with use of cannabis oil against BCC. However, what we are saying is that there are other ways than cannabis oil to destroy BCC.

Physician's Documentation Confirms Successful Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma with Topical Cannabis Extract
www.news-medical.net/news/20110407/Physicians-documentation-confirms-successful-treatment-of-basal-cell-carcinoma-with-topical-cannabis-extract.aspx

As in the video, badger2 has both basal cell carcinoma of the face and cutaneous melanoma of the shoulder. For fish models of cancer that trigger genes at a certain wavelength, we point to BCC therapy with extracts from Valerian in photodynamic therapy for BCC at 630nm:

BCC / 5-Aminolevulinic Acid / 630nm, 150J/cm2, 3 Hours Post-Topical Cream
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28528604

Suspiciously, chemicals for Caltha palustris are not listed at James Duke's database website. Caltha palustris links to skin cancer via cis-9-octadecenoic acid.

Caltha palustris Seed Oil / cis-9-Octadecenoic Acid
Caltha palustris L. Seed Oil. A source of four fatty acids withcis-5-unsaturation. - PubMed - NCBI

Fungal Metabolite Against Skin Cancer / Trichoderma from Mangrove Sediment
In Silico Studies on Fungal Metabolite against Skin Cancer Protein (4,5-Diarylisoxazole HSP90 Chaperone). - PubMed - NCBI

Can the video be retrieved?

'A half-cup of violet-leaf greens has as much Vitamin C as four oranges.'
(Joan Lee Faust, New York Times Book Review of Euell Gibbons, Stalking the Healthful Herbs)
Violet greens are also heavy in Oxalic acid. Okay for using a little but not good in great gobs for the Kidneys. The younger the leaves have less Oxalic acid in them. Oxalic acid (OA) secreted by the pathogen is a key pathogenicity factor for Sclerotinia sclerotiorum which may be playing a role in the Chytridiomycosis. Oxalates are also Calcium uptake inhibitors in some cases and once crystallized into Calcium Oxate forms it can form Kidney stones. Certain bacteria also form Calcium Oxalates.

Forum List

Back