Cancer Cures

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
When people get sick most will rush off to a doctor for diagnoses and treatments. And, if diagnosed with cancer, most will obediently do whatever the doctor recommends they do. When cancer is diagnosed, one of the first things a doctor wants to do is "treat" (treating is not curing) the sick person with chemotherapy. There are several different types of chemotherapy and it is a guessing game on which one to "try". If one doesn't work, the doctor will try another. The number one purpose of chemotherapy is to slow down cancers progression and hopefully postpone the death of the patient. Sometimes cancer will go into regression. Regression simply means the cancer has stopped growing or shrank. It does not mean the cancer has gone away.

I have done extensive research on cancer, its treatments and its cures with my aim focused on cures. The following video is one of many actual cures for cancer. It is very lengthy and also very informative. I suggest anybody who is interested in curing cancer watch it. Throughout this thread I will be adding more cures for cancer and will be more than happy to share any information I have with anybody who asks for it.

Dope does not cure cancer.

Nothing does.

That's why they use surgery to cut it out.
Cutting out a tumor removes the symptom but not the cause. Son was diagnosed with brain cancer (and cancer in two other places) last year. After several weeks of testing etc.. here went to the Mayo clinic as that is where he goes for major health issues. After going through all of the test and discussions ith the docs at Mayo he opted for a natural cure as the treatment prognosis was not a favorable outcome at the Mayo Clinic or anywhere else he searched. He is cancer free and he treated the cancer via Cannabis oil.

Nothing does.

Cutting out a tumor removes the symptom but not the cause. Son was diagnosed with brain cancer (and cancer in two other places) last year. After several weeks of testing etc.. here went to the Mayo clinic as that is where he goes for major health issues. After going through all of the test and discussions ith the docs at Mayo he opted for a natural cure as the treatment prognosis was not a favorable outcome at the Mayo Clinic or anywhere else he searched. He is cancer free and he treated the cancer via Cannabis oil.
I love success stories.

Nothing does.

I love success stories.
There were other things he went through but the oil is where he started. He has been my miracle child since he was two years old and the doctors announced him fully brain dead. He is a grown man now with his own teenage son.

Are we nearing a cure for cancer? Holy grail is 'closer than ever', oncologist claims | Daily Mail Online

One reason cancer cells thrive is because they are able to hide from the immune system.

Immunotherapy, however, ‘wakes up’ a patient’s own immune system so it can fight cancer.

Certain immunotherapies mark cancer cells, making it easier for the immune system to find and destroy them.

Other types boost the immune system to work better against cancer.

As well as lung and skin cancer, the treatment has been hugely effective against kidney, bladder, and head and neck cancers.

These are some of the most aggressive types which are extremely difficult to treat and, together, claim hundreds of thousands of lives each year

In one British trial, patients with advanced skin cancer who would have been declared terminally ill are now back at work and are predicted to live until old age.

Some may never need treatment again, others just require top-up sessions every few weeks or months.​

New Cancer Therapy Could Give Hope To 'Incurable' Patients | The Huffington Post

A new experimental treatment has achieved what chemotherapy and bone marrow transplants have failed to do: put chronic, relapsing blood cancers into remission.

What’s more, it uses the body’s own natural defense system to attack these cancerous growths.

The treatment involves T cells, a type of immune cell that works as your body’s own personal S.W.A.T. team to detect, surround, and destroy foreign invaders like bacteria or viruses. Historically, cancerous cells have grown too fast for T cells to mount an effective defense, and they can also trick T cells into thinking that they’re a healthy part of the body as opposed to a cancerous growth that needs to be stopped.

But in experimental treatments at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, initial evidence shows Dr. Stanley Riddell has successfully trained these T cells to better recognize and eliminate cancer cells in a short time span, allowing cancer to go into remission.

Specifically, he extracted a person’s T cells in order to prime them to recognize the type of cancer that is affecting the patient, allowing these primed T cells to attack the growth while sparing healthy cells and tissue.

The results
Riddell’s preliminary findings on the success of T cell therapy to cure previously terminal cases of cancer made a stir at an annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Washington, D.C. on Sunday because of his eye-popping results: 93 percent of the small group of 29 participants with previously incurable or constantly relapsing acute lymphoblastic leukemia have gone into complete remission after undergoing Riddell’s immune cell therapy.

An additional 65 percent of 30 participants with non-hodgkin’s lymphoma have also gone into remission. And while it’s too early to report the results of a small test group of 15 patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia, Riddell says that they’re also showing “really high” remission rates. In total, Riddell has treated nearly 100 patients with the T cell therapy.​

Researchers Use HIV Virus to Help Cure Cancer

Bryan Llenas reported on "America's News Headquarters" about this breakthrough experimental treatment.

Llenas said that so far 125 patients with acute or chronic leukemia or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma have received this treatment, and more than two-thirds have gone into a full or partial remission, including 36 children.

Llenas reported that scientists at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine are reprogramming billions of a patient's cells to fight off their own specific cancer, and much of it is credited to the HIV virus.

According to Llenas, researchers are only using the part of the virus that allows it to sneak in to and infect white blood cells.

Dr. David Porter explained that it's not actually HIV and patients can't get HIV, but it's a way of bringing genetic material into the cells that will reprogram them to fight a specific type of cancer.​

Scientists find key to 'turbo-charging' immune system to kill all cancers

The protein – named lymphocyte expansion molecule, or LEM, promotes the spread of cancer killing ‘T cells’ by generating large amounts of energy.

Normally when the immune system detects cancer it goes into overdrive trying to fight the disease, flooding the body with T cells. But it quickly runs out of steam.

However the new protein causes a massive energy boost which makes T cells in such great numbers that the cancer cannot fight them off.

It also causes a boost of immune memory cells which are able to recognise tumours and viruses they have encountered previously so there is less chance that they will return.

The team made the discovery while screening mice with genetic mutations. They found one type produced ten times the number of cancer-fighting T cells, suppressing infections and becoming resistant to cancer.

Researchers found that the mice with enhanced immunity produced high levels of the unknown protein which is also found in humans.​

If I were to pick a favorite cancer cure, it would be Essiac Tea. Not because this tea works better than any other cure, but because, if there is a "nectar of the gods", this tea would surely be it. The flavor is out of this world. Caution: Real Essiac Tea contains the root of the sheep sorrel plant. Most sellers sell the above ground clippings. The root is a very important part of this cure.

Essiac Tea Fights Cancer & Inflammation

If you want to make Essiac Tea yourself, it’s really not that difficult. Supposedly this original recipe was passed on by Rene’s best friend, Mary McPherson.

Ingredients:

• 6½ cups of burdock root (cut)
  • 1 pound of sheep sorrel herb [ROOT] (powdered)
  • 1/4 pound of slippery elm bark (powdered)
  • 1 ounce of Turkey or Indian rhubarb root (powdered)
Directions:

1. Mix these ingredients thoroughly and store in glass jar in dark, dry place.
  2. Measure out 1 ounce of the herb mixture for every 32 ounces of water (depending on the amount you want to make).
  3. Combine the herbs and water in a stainless steel or cast iron pot and boil hard for 10 minutes covered.
  4. Turn off the heat, keep the pot covered and leave the mixture out over night.
  5. The following morning, heat the mixture to steaming hot, but not boiling.
  6. Turn off the heat and let it settle a few minutes then strain through fine strainer into hot sterilized glass bottles and let it sit to cool.
  7. Store the mixture in a dark, cool place until first use. Once opened, it must be refrigerated going forward.

Fight Cancer by Drinking a Certain Tea?

Fear is probably the biggest enemy of the person diagnosed with cancer. Fear causes stress and stress weakens the immune system. Fear also causes us to make poor decisions. Control your fear and you have an exponentially improved chance of defeating the cancer. Cancer, like any other illness, is not, in and of itself, a death sentence. How you deal with cancer can be the life or death sentence. Take control. Be in control. Control your doctors. Don't take what they tell you as gospel. Investigate every funny sounding little Latin word they use. Investigate the type of cancer they say you have and search for cures for it. They are out there. I know it and, in your heart, you know it too.

Stage 4? No problem. You can still beat it. Fight hard, then fight harder. Treat it like a headache and get rid of it. You can do it. But, remember it takes you to do it. Very few others are going to jump in and fix you so it is only you whom you can depend on. Don't be afraid.

Molasses and baking soda? Many swear by it. I have no doubt baking soda by itself cured my skin cancer. I imagine one could substitute natural honey for the molasses.

A healthy Ph enables your immune system to operate as it should. In essence, that is all the essiac tea is doing.

Molasses contains a lot of iron, I'm not sure you should switch to honey, that is quite a bit more acidic.

Molasses contains a lot of iron, I'm not sure you should switch to honey, that is quite a bit more acidic.
Honey is acidic, but it also considered one of natures best healing foods. It is used in several cancer fighting protocols. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment and the acidity of the honey might improve the Trojan horse effects when used with baking soda. This is just a guess on my part as I haven't looked into it. My main concern is a substitute for those who can't handle blackstrap molasses. If one were to substitute honey, I think they would be fine as long as they kept a close eye on their ph balance.

Honey is acidic, but it also considered one of natures best healing foods. It is used in several cancer fighting protocols. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment and the acidity of the honey might improve the Trojan horse effects when used with baking soda. This is just a guess on my part as I haven't looked into it. My main concern is a substitute for those who can't handle blackstrap molasses. If one were to substitute honey, I think they would be fine as long as they kept a close eye on their ph balance.
My concern is, the sugar. Folks are attracted to sweetness in the same order that cancer is. If it tastes good, chances are, the cancer will like it too. :doubt:

This is why we like carbohydrates, rice, potatoes, etc. It is why humans love to eat meat. It is also why you have a hard time convincing folks to eat their veggies. The more bitter the veggie, the better for your Ph, the better at fighting cancer, the less folks like to eat them. (Although, it should be noted, dark berries tend to be the exception, there seems to be some wonderful properties in them, whether blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, etc.)

Anything that will oxidize the body more quickly, chances are, it will help feed the cancer.
5e3f3bf8ce6eaf552e5ddb4051a10be2.jpg

407652550-25.jpg

Forum List

Back