Making My Lungs Great Again

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
Making my lungs great again.

About one and a half years ago I was diagnosed with severe COPD (and possibly cancer in one lung). I did one inhaler treatment and boxed the inhalers away, never to be used again. I have a problem putting shit into my body that is not natural to it. Sure, the inhaler worked, but inhalers have chemicals in them that are addictive. Besides, inhalers ''treat'' the symptoms, they do not cure the illness.

I went on a quest to find the cure for my COPD/Cancer. I already know several cures for cancer, so am not to concerned with that by itself. However, I did want to find that one trick that would destroy the cancer (if I have it) and repair damages to my lungs done by the COPD. At least enough to make my breathing strong again. I found it in 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide and a mister. I sprayed the peroxide into my lungs several times a day and, in just a few days, my breathing was near normal again. In the beginning the spray would cause me to cough uncontrollably, but it wasn't long before that ended. I believe the coughing was due to the foaming of the peroxide.

I eventually tapered off and finally stopped using the peroxide completely around November or December, 2016. I felt pretty good for a couple, maybe 3, months. Then I felt it creeping back up on me and I ignored it. Intentionally. I wanted it to become severe again so I could start over and keep a record of what I was doing for it and progress I make through the use of the peroxide. This also will prove to me the use of peroxide wasn't just a fluke or a coincidence.

Other than my own bodies signals can I determine rather or not the peroxide is doing what I believe it will. No X-rays or other hocus pocus bullshit. I avoid doctors, their treatments and their medications like the plague. Doctors treat symptoms and not causes. They do shit that makes you more comfortable as you get closer and closer to your death bed. Other than sitting a broken bone or stitching you up, they aren't much good for nothing.

So that's it, for now. I will be keeping a sloppy personal journal and I will make my lungs great again. Maybe I'll report on my progress from time-to-time. If anybody is interested in how this works, I am here for you.

About one and a half years ago I was diagnosed with severe COPD (and possibly cancer in one lung). I did one inhaler treatment and boxed the inhalers away, never to be used again. I have a problem putting shit into my body that is not natural to it. Sure, the inhaler worked, but inhalers have chemicals in them that are addictive. Besides, inhalers ''treat'' the symptoms, they do not cure the illness.

I went on a quest to find the cure for my COPD/Cancer. I already know several cures for cancer, so am not to concerned with that by itself. However, I did want to find that one trick that would destroy the cancer (if I have it) and repair damages to my lungs done by the COPD. At least enough to make my breathing strong again. I found it in 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide and a mister. I sprayed the peroxide into my lungs several times a day and, in just a few days, my breathing was near normal again. In the beginning the spray would cause me to cough uncontrollably, but it wasn't long before that ended. I believe the coughing was due to the foaming of the peroxide.

I eventually tapered off and finally stopped using the peroxide completely around November or December, 2016. I felt pretty good for a couple, maybe 3, months. Then I felt it creeping back up on me and I ignored it. Intentionally. I wanted it to become severe again so I could start over and keep a record of what I was doing for it and progress I make through the use of the peroxide. This also will prove to me the use of peroxide wasn't just a fluke or a coincidence.

Other than my own bodies signals can I determine rather or not the peroxide is doing what I believe it will. No X-rays or other hocus pocus bullshit. I avoid doctors, their treatments and their medications like the plague. Doctors treat symptoms and not causes. They do shit that makes you more comfortable as you get closer and closer to your death bed. Other than sitting a broken bone or stitching you up, they aren't much good for nothing.

So that's it, for now. I will be keeping a sloppy personal journal and I will make my lungs great again. Maybe I'll report on my progress from time-to-time. If anybody is interested in how this works, I am here for you.

I already had a (conspiracy?) theory that oxygenation destroys cancer, so this OP plays right into that. :)

If you have cancer they can find out fairly quickly with a simple "biopsy" which is a small cut of infected/cancerous tissue/lung.

And if you DO have it then they need to start cutting it out before it spreads.

You have 5 lobes of your lungs and you only need 2 of them to live.

If you let this go without treatment you are committing suicide.

I already had a (conspiracy?) theory that oxygenation destroys cancer, so this OP plays right into that. :)
Nothing destroys cancer. That's why they cut it out with surgery.

If you have cancer they can find out fairly quickly with a simple "biopsy" which is a small cut of infected/cancerous tissue/lung.

And if you DO have it then they need to start cutting it out before it spreads.

You have 5 lobes of your lungs and you only need 2 of them to live.

If you let this go without treatment you are committing suicide.

My wife died on September 24, 2015 from chemotherapy and radiations used to "treat" the cancers in her body. These treatments destroyed her immune system as well as her bone marrows ability to make white blood cells.

I researched cancer for up to 18 hours a day, seven days a week. Doctors gave her 2 months, most, to live, even with "treatments". I was able to keep her alive for an extra 16 months and she would still be alive today had she not taken chemo and radiation. Her oncologist and I had several private meetings and she told me I knew more about cancer than she did. Every natural remedy I used was approved and supported by two oncologists, every nurse and (I was told) a certain hospital administrator.

A biopsy will determine rather or not cancer is present. Blood tests can do the same, just not as conclusively. The bad thing about a biopsy is it opens the protective shell surrounding the cancer and allows it to spread. This is why I will not have one.

There are many, many cures for cancer. They are all natural and that is why they are not approved. Keeping the pH in the blood above normal for short periods of time (and at normal the rest of the time) is one of those things that will help defeat cancer.

Cannabis and CBD oil have been proven to destroy cancer cells. There are so many natural cures.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your wife. :smiliehug:

It is true that people generally die from the treatments or results of treatments of cancer, than the cancer itself. Everyone has cancer cells in our bodies from birth, yet inactive. The trouble comes when those cells become active and group together to start eating at healthy cells &/or tissue.

There are many natural & health boosting options available that the big pharma & medical field don't want you to know. I also agree that they only treat the symptoms, than the actual cause. It boils down to $$$. There is no money in cures or treating causes of health problems. And cancer is THE biggest cash cow ever.

Three years ago I had a golf ball sized lump in my left breast. Stage 2-Triple Negative Breast Cancer, which is one of the most aggressive and difficult to treat types of BC. I didn't really want anything to do with standard medicine, but I also had 2 teenaged sons at home that I had to look in the eye everyday. I agreed to chemo, that did kill it, then had surgery to remove it. I refused radiation, much to my DR's protests. With this type of cancer, if I can make it 5 years clean, then the chance of recurrence drops significantly. I still have 2 years to go & in the meantime (and some other health issues) I am reminded to be more diligent with diet & lifestyle choices.
If that's not enough......just last year my husband was diagnosed with Stage 3, Squamous non-small cell lung cancer. Definitely from smoking. Tumor was 9.5 centimeters and located at the entrance to the left lung, and involves the bronchial tube and aortic vein to the heart. Surgery is not an option and was told initially he only had 2 months to live. He did have the platinum based chemo, then a non-platinum based type of chemo that is called 'immunotherapy' because it helps to boost the body's own immune system to fight the cancer and has been very effective for this type. He just finished radiation about 2 weeks ago and still doing the immunotherapy. In a couple of months, they will do another CT scan to see if the radiation &/or chemo has worked.....or not.

He has always been rather particular about changing his food preferences which tend to run along the very unhealthy choices, but I have been able to sneak a few boosts to his diet.......namely kale that is supposed to also be a good cancer fighter. I can't get anyone to eat it fresh, but I learned to dehydrate, then powder it......then add a spoonful to whatever recipe I think I can get away with.

Also, acids kill cancer cells and is like what you've said about the body's PH. Eating foods higher in acid may help . Cancer loves & grows on sugar. And what they need to do is make a pill made of a highly acidic substance coated in sugar.....so the cancer is attracted to & begins to eat the sugar, yet is killed off by the acid.

Anyway, I have done a lot of research about diet vs health (true facts, not what the 'experts' say) for several years, but have only played at putting it into practice. When I have, I am better and when I get lazy about it, things go south.......as in currently my triglyceride levels are more than double what they should be, high blood pressure although much of it is from constant pain from back problems irritating the nerves that run down my legs....and a few other things I can only guess at, at the moment. No matter what, I need to put my own theories into full practice and make them permanent fixes. I do want to be a grammy one day.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your wife. :smiliehug:

It is true that people generally die from the treatments or results of treatments of cancer, than the cancer itself. Everyone has cancer cells in our bodies from birth, yet inactive. The trouble comes when those cells become active and group together to start eating at healthy cells &/or tissue.

There are many natural & health boosting options available that the big pharma & medical field don't want you to know. I also agree that they only treat the symptoms, than the actual cause. It boils down to $$$. There is no money in cures or treating causes of health problems. And cancer is THE biggest cash cow ever.

Three years ago I had a golf ball sized lump in my left breast. Stage 2-Triple Negative Breast Cancer, which is one of the most aggressive and difficult to treat types of BC. I didn't really want anything to do with standard medicine, but I also had 2 teenaged sons at home that I had to look in the eye everyday. I agreed to chemo, that did kill it, then had surgery to remove it. I refused radiation, much to my DR's protests. With this type of cancer, if I can make it 5 years clean, then the chance of recurrence drops significantly. I still have 2 years to go & in the meantime (and some other health issues) I am reminded to be more diligent with diet & lifestyle choices.
If that's not enough......just last year my husband was diagnosed with Stage 3, Squamous non-small cell lung cancer. Definitely from smoking. Tumor was 9.5 centimeters and located at the entrance to the left lung, and involves the bronchial tube and aortic vein to the heart. Surgery is not an option and was told initially he only had 2 months to live. He did have the platinum based chemo, then a non-platinum based type of chemo that is called 'immunotherapy' because it helps to boost the body's own immune system to fight the cancer and has been very effective for this type. He just finished radiation about 2 weeks ago and still doing the immunotherapy. In a couple of months, they will do another CT scan to see if the radiation &/or chemo has worked.....or not.

He has always been rather particular about changing his food preferences which tend to run along the very unhealthy choices, but I have been able to sneak a few boosts to his diet.......namely kale that is supposed to also be a good cancer fighter. I can't get anyone to eat it fresh, but I learned to dehydrate, then powder it......then add a spoonful to whatever recipe I think I can get away with.

Also, acids kill cancer cells and is like what you've said about the body's PH. Eating foods higher in acid may help . Cancer loves & grows on sugar. And what they need to do is make a pill made of a highly acidic substance coated in sugar.....so the cancer is attracted to & begins to eat the sugar, yet is killed off by the acid.

Anyway, I have done a lot of research about diet vs health (true facts, not what the 'experts' say) for several years, but have only played at putting it into practice. When I have, I am better and when I get lazy about it, things go south.......as in currently my triglyceride levels are more than double what they should be, high blood pressure although much of it is from constant pain from back problems irritating the nerves that run down my legs....and a few other things I can only guess at, at the moment. No matter what, I need to put my own theories into full practice and make them permanent fixes. I do want to be a grammy one day.

"Cancer loves & grows on sugar. And what they need to do is make a pill made of a highly acidic substance coated in sugar.....so the cancer is attracted to & begins to eat the sugar, yet is killed off by the acid."

Very true, cancer does love sugar. Strangely enough, the hospital where my wife was receiving her "treatments", once a month they would give Ensure to the patients. This crap contains 18 grams of sugar per serving. That is more than one half of an ounce of sugar. It is definitely not something a cancer fighter needs in their body.

There are certain acids (Alpha Lioic is one and is found in many vegetables) that do fight cancer. However there are acids that strengthen cancer and one needs do plenty research on which to use. I support controlling the pH levels to kill the cancer and help keep the immune system healthy.

"...a pill made of a highly acidic substance coated in sugar..."
The pill would require the sugar and acidic be combined, otherwise the cancer would 'eat' the sugar and block the acid. Below is a video of a man who claims to have killed his cancer by mixing baking soda and black strap molasses. This was the first of many cures I attempted with my wife. While she was taking it she was also receiving her first rounds of chemo. Her cancer shrank by 50%. She hated the molasses and baking soda and convinced herself the chemo did all the shrinkage and refused the combination any longer. Her cancer then began growing again.

I think the best way to beat cancer is to not be afraid of it and use every tool one can find to destroy it. Blindly following doctors recommendations/orders is probably one of the worst things a person can do to stay healthy and alive. Doctors play a guessing game on how to "treat" any illness, including cancer.

developing a healthy lifestyle helps reduce the symptoms of COPD

been there done that

keep working at it

i have a normal lifestyle and walk 8 to 10 miles a day

Update:
Since Saturday (three days ago) when I once again began spraying 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide in my lungs, I have noticed a huge difference for the better. The first two days I would hack and cough shortly after the sprays. I attribute this to my lungs reacting to the foaming effect hydrogen peroxide creates and too the fact the peroxide was breaking up 'bad stuff' in my lungs. Twice I had 'dry heaves' and both time coughed up liquids from my lungs. There was no blood so I wasn't concerned.

Yesterday evening I went to Walmart (a place I hate going to so I try to make the trips as fast as possible). I JETTED AROUND THAT STORE for a good number of minutes and felt no discomfort or shortness of breath! The day I restarted the peroxide protocol I could not have done that. I still have a little issue with stairs when carrying something, otherwise 15 steps up or down isn't bothering me at all anymore.

I am a smoker so I can only imagine how well this would work for somebody who doesn't smoke.

WARNING: Any amount of hydrogen peroxide above 3% CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH! Don't do it.
I use only FOOD GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE although I have read of others who use over the counter H202 (hydrogen peroxide).

There is another reported cure for cancer but I wouldn't suggest it unless you're a very knowledgeable & experienced scientist. It's called vitamin B-17, which is actually a natural occurring Cyanide found in the kernels of the pits or seed of pit fruits.....peaches, apricots, etc.

Again.......you'd really have to know what you were doing with it, or you could easily overdose/poison yourself.

Vitamin B17 Controversy: Poison or Cancer Treatment? - Dr. Axe

think the best way to beat cancer is to not be afraid of it

I agree....the true battle against cancer isn't the physical or medical treatments.....it's the battle within the mind. Hubs was having a very difficult time coping, and I told him this and that it's up to him to decide if he's going to let the cancer take control of him......or if he's going to take control over the cancer. It's been a long hard road for him and us but he's been so strong thru it all and I'm amazed at his progress. Yes, so far he's been doing good and it's possible he can live several more years......but we are not fooling ourselves that it's just as possible to lose him at any time.

With my own? After the initial shock & crying my eyes out......I didn't want anyone's sympathy or well meaning 'Oh you poor dear' kind of crap. No negativity allowed. If you can't make me laugh, then don't bother coming around. I didn't want or need anyone to treat me any different than they would if I wasn't sick.

There is another reported cure for cancer but I wouldn't suggest it unless you're a very knowledgeable & experienced scientist. It's called vitamin B-17, which is actually a natural occurring Cyanide found in the kernels of the pits or seed of pit fruits.....peaches, apricots, etc.

Again.......you'd really have to know what you were doing with it, or you could easily overdose/poison yourself.

Vitamin B17 Controversy: Poison or Cancer Treatment? - Dr. Axe
Actually, the amount of cyanide in apricot kernels, etc., is so minute they can be taken by the fist fulls. I served ground up bitter apricot seeds to my wife in juices and salads. Believe me, I did a LOT of research before I was comfortable with doing this and ate plenty myself before giving them to her. Apricots in the U.S. are pasteurized (long story) which depletes the B17 (Laetrile) of its potency so I ordered from abroad.

What is it that is causing the surge in our society of all of these cancers?

I think that is the million dollar question right there......and I find it rather strange that not so many years ago, cancer was few & far between. Now??? It's become an epidemic of Biblical proportions. As for reference, when I was receiving treatments....the clinic waiting room was nearly always full and although there was almost as many family members as there was actual patients, it still added up to 10-20 patients at any one time. Figure that many rotating in & out over 2-5 hours at a time, they get atleast 50-100 patients PER DAY IN JUST ONE CLINIC....and there is how many Cancer clinics in the US alone? Thousands? Tens of thousands??
It's just crazy & mind boggling and they wonder why our healthcare system is so screwed up & medical & RX costs are astronomical. The whole damn medical field is running the damn show......at the cost of the people.
If they'd all promote prevention, we'd all be better off.

I don't know about sugar causing cancer. I know a lot of people who never ate added sugar who died of cancer quite young.

And I know a lot of people who eat sugar morning, noon and night who come from families who eat it steady, who never get cancer.

I don't know about sugar causing cancer. I know a lot of people who never ate added sugar who died of cancer quite young.

And I know a lot of people who eat sugar morning, noon and night who come from families who eat it steady, who never get cancer.

It's not that they get cancer from sugar consumption......but cancer does feed & multiply on sugar.

Everyone does have cancer cells in their bodies and are perfectly healthy. Those cancer cells are so small they are rarely detected and are 'inactive'...other, outside influences or occurances in some people causes those cancer cells to become active and group together & attack healthy tissues..causing a cancerous tumor. Sugar (or foods that turn to sugar like carbs & alcohol) feeds those active angry cancer cells to multiply.

The real question & issue here is what makes those inactive cancer cells turn on you.

It's not that they get cancer from sugar consumption......but cancer does feed & multiply on sugar.

Everyone does have cancer cells in their bodies and are perfectly healthy. Those cancer cells are so small they are rarely detected and are 'inactive'...other, outside influences or occurances in some people causes those cancer cells to become active and group together & attack healthy tissues..causing a cancerous tumor. Sugar (or foods that turn to sugar like carbs & alcohol) feeds those active angry cancer cells to multiply.

The real question & issue here is what makes those inactive cancer cells turn on you.

I'm pretty sure it's not sugar.

I'm pretty sure it's not sugar.
No one is saying that it is the "sugar," causing the cancer, it is a co-factor. In other words, it provides a favorable environment for cancers to take hold.

However, it is a scientific fact that sugar messes with your blood Ph, this is what in many different people, whether it is diabetics, hyper or hypoglycemia, or any other blood sugar imbalance must be regularly checked. If you Ph is off, you body will start to oxidize, IOW, rust, the same as a car or any piece of metal does. It will literally "rot" and your immune system will be fighting a war against basic in organic chemistry.

On must imagine your immune system as soldier in a war. It is their job to shoot the baddies. If your Ph is out of wack, what you are in essence doing, it providing them with is an environment to work in that is like a thunderstorm with no ammunition for the fight. Meanwhile, you are aiding and abetting the enemy by shipping them arms and logistical support with the unfavorable Ph.

Hyperglycemia as a Risk Factor for Cancer Progression

Last edited:

Forum List

Back