Can you simultaneously colonize your neighbors and still claim you want peace?

Despite the legal ramifications of settlement-building, of which Shusha knows more about, appearances also count. It doesn't show good faith in negotiations and appears disingenuous. It's true that there's no reason for the West Bank to be Judenrein, but it also eats away at a future Palestinian state.
Like 20 % muslims do in the current Israeli state? Like that?

It's a very complex situation. Would the residents of Ariel or Ma'alei Adumim, on the West Bank, want to become citizens of a future Palestine the way the Arab/ Muslim residents of the Galilee are citizens of Israel?

Recently, I saw an interview on Youtube with David Wilder, one of the leaders of Hebron on the West Bank, where the Tomb of the Jewish Patriarchs and Matriarchs, are buried. The interviewer asked him, "Would you like to become a citizen of Palestine one day?" He answered, "Do you think I made Aliyah (immigrated to Israel) from America to become a Palestinian citizen? Of course not! I came here to be a citizen of Eretz Yisroel (the Land of Israel)."
Are you claiming you can simultaneously colonize your neighbors and still claim you want peace?
Only in your mind one is a colonizer of one's own land.
Only in your mind, Israel is "colonizing" its neighbors.
Only in your mind, Israel never wanted peace.

Remember that, every day of your life.

Despite the legal ramifications of settlement-building, of which Shusha knows more about, appearances also count. It doesn't show good faith in negotiations and appears disingenuous. It's true that there's no reason for the West Bank to be Judenrein, but it also eats away at a future Palestinian state.

It's a very complex situation. Would the residents of Ariel or Ma'alei Adumim, on the West Bank, want to become citizens of a future Palestine the way the Arab/ Muslim residents of the Galilee are citizens of Israel?

Recently, I saw an interview on Youtube with David Wilder, one of the leaders of Hebron on the West Bank, where the Tomb of the Jewish Patriarchs and Matriarchs, are buried. The interviewer asked him, "Would you like to become a citizen of Palestine one day?" He answered, "Do you think I made Aliyah (immigrated to Israel) from America to become a Palestinian citizen? Of course not! I came here to be a citizen of Eretz Yisroel (the Land of Israel)."
Are you claiming you can simultaneously colonize your neighbors and still claim you want peace?
Only in your mind Israel is colonizing its own land.
Only in your mind Israel is colonizing its neighbor's land.
Only in your mind Israel never wanted peace.

Everyday reminder to your own brain

The only colonisers in Israel are the Arabs.

The only colonisers in Israel are the Arabs.

That is true. And we're not just talking about the 7th century. Most of the "Palestinians" came only a couple of generations ago, to take advantage of the financial opportunities created by the Zionist enterprise.

Zionist enterprise.

That sounds cool ...

Jews-In-Space-620x310.jpg

I think the question is straightforward enough. I would really like to know if this is possible, and if so, how?

Can you act like a vicious c.u.nt and then cry when you are confronted for being a vicious c.u.nt!

That is a question for you and the Frankensteinians!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Do you kiss your wife and kids with that same mouth?

I think the question is straightforward enough. I would really like to know if this is possible, and if so, how?
Ask the Arabs, who invaded, looted, killed, raped and colonized their neighbors, and then shoved their religion, language and culture down the throats of the inhabitants. Almost every nation that is today "Muslim" has been a victim of Arab Islamic barbarians.

Post 112 and nobody can show how it is possible to simultaneously colonize your neighbors and still claim you want peace.

I'm not shocked because you can't.

Post 112 and nobody can show how it is possible to simultaneously colonize your neighbors and still claim you want peace.

Muslims shouldn't of stolen the Israelites land in the first damn place.

You are a Tinman clone. You read dozens of posts which invalidate your claim and then yell victory.

Forum List

Back