Can you simultaneously colonize your neighbors and still claim you want peace?

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
I think the question is straightforward enough. I would really like to know if this is possible, and if so, how?

• Banned
Where is this happening?
At least here:

Palestine_Map_2007_%28Settlements%29.gif

Despite the legal ramifications of settlement-building, of which Shusha knows more about, appearances also count. It doesn't show good faith in negotiations and appears disingenuous. It's true that there's no reason for the West Bank to be Judenrein, but it also eats away at a future Palestinian state.

• Banned
And they feel likewise, I'm sure. If your land was taken to build a city for a group who only allowed for one specific ethnicity, might you become violent?

And here are some obvious examples for Hoss:

Ariel
Beitar Illit
Ma'ale Adumim
Modi'in Illit

OMG why do you harp on fucking terrorist supporters, OP?
My gawd man, palestinians are fucking NUTS

• Banned
Despite the legal ramifications of settlement-building, of which Shusha knows more about, appearances also count. It doesn't show good faith in negotiations and appears disingenuous. It's true that there's no reason for the West Bank to be Judenrein, but it also eats away at a future Palestinian state.
Step back from posting propaganda and answer the question, please.

Step back from posting propaganda and answer the question, please.

What part of my answer did you not understand? I don't approve of it.

And they feel likewise, I'm sure. If your land was taken to build a city for a group who only allowed for one specific ethnicity, might you become violent?
Then build your own city

Some yes, some no and when compared to the zionists... well?

That said, how do you think you would react to colonization?

Some yes, some no and when compared to the zionists... well?

That said, how do you think you would react to colonization?
Most do, obviously.
I would fight back. I wouldnt bitch and moan and shoot rockets at innocent civilians.
Personally, i wish they would go old school and fight it out.
Hand to hand combat sounds good.
I get so tired of hearing you whiners from both sides dwell on this bullshit.
Fight and get it over with.

Strap a bomb to myself?
Really? That is how you would respond to colonization?

Most do, obviously.
I would fight back. I wouldnt bitch and moan and shoot rockets at innocent civilians.
So, the biggest kid on the block keeps taking what they want? Guess what? That is exactly what is happening.

Strap a bomb to myself?
Really? That is how you would respond to colonization?

Most do, obviously.
So, the biggest kid on the block keeps taking what they want? Guess what? That is exactly what is happening.
I would have more respect for them if they fought back instead of their insatiable desire to whine 24/7 and kill innocent people.
Fuckin savage terrorists dont deserve a damn thing.

I would have more respect for them if they fought back instead of their insatiable desire to whine 24/7 and kill innocent people.
Is this not also true for the zionist terrorists who out-kill those they have colonized for decades?

Is this not also true for the zionist terrorists who out-kill those they have colonized for decades?
I have repeatedly stated i dont give a shit about israel either.

Forum List

Back