To You Zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012

NOW LISTEN UP YOU MUGS! You Zionists are to blame for this endless conflict. Just ask yourselves what kind of people ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, built a security fence & concede land to them so they can stay where they are??? Yeah!

Want peace from Palestinians? Dump your Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in Arab countries do. Never a single complaint. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Arab discrimination and abuse against Palestinians since 1948 ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

NOW LISTEN UP YOU MUGS! You Zionists are to blame for this endless conflict. Just ask yourselves what kind of people ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, built a security fence & concede land to them so they can stay where they are??? Yeah!

Want peace from Palestinians? Dump your Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in Arab countries do. Never a single complaint. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Arab discrimination and abuse against Palestinians since 1948 ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Ship them to Syria. Russia can keep them in line.
No pesky Jews to blame for their failures.........

As I responded on the other thread where you just posted this:

peace offerings
Which ones?

security fence
Uhm, the rest of the world calls it things like the genocide wall.

land concessions
That they have not yet stolen the entire land?
Now, now Louie. The genocide wall™️ is truly pointless, even by your standards of pointlessness. Another of your silly tirades.

The wall is intended to keep Israelis protected from Arabs-Moslems. You people have a strange habit of spontaneously a’ splodin’ or otherwise just behaving like people who others need to be protected from.

A psalm, a song of Asaph.

2O God, have no silence, do not be silent and do not be still, O God.
3For behold, Your enemies stir, and those who hate You raise their heads.
4Against Your people they plot cunningly, and they take counsel against Your protected ones.
5They said, "Come, let us destroy them from [being] a nation, and the name of Israel will no longer be remembered."
6For they have taken counsel with one accord; against You they form a pact.
7The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites.
8Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre.
9Also Assyria joined them; they were the arm of the children of Lot forever.
10Do to them as [to] Midian; as [to] Sisera, as [to] Jabin in the brook Kishon.
11They were destroyed in En-Dor; they were [as] dung on the ground.
12Make them, their nobles, as Oreb and as Zeeb, and as Zebah and as Zalmuna all their princes, :
13Who said, "Let us inherit for ourselves the dwellings of God."
14My God, make them like thistles, like stubble before the wind.
15As a fire that burns in a forest and as a flame that burns mountains.
16So will You pursue them with Your tempest, and with Your whirlwind You will terrify them.
17Fill their faces with shame, and they will seek Your countenance, O Lord.
18Let them be ashamed and terrified forever; let them be disgraced and perish.
19Let them know that You-Your name alone is the Lord, Most High over all the earth.

יטוְיֵֽדְע֗וּ כִּי־אַתָּ֬ה שִׁמְךָ֣ יְהֹוָ֣ה לְבַדֶּ֑ךָ עֶ֜לְי֗וֹן עַל־כָּל־הָאָֽרֶץ:

Last edited:

Americans crawling before Zion like slaves need to take them. Bear the consequences of your actions...

Genocide?

Gotta give our inbred Islamist boy his due credit, here. After hundreds and hundreds of attempts, he finally hit on something that Jews are really, really, REALLY bad at!

Americans crawling before Zion like slaves need to take them. Bear the consequences of your actions...

What are you mumbling about, Ivan?

Honestly I pray for the Palestinians to live in peace by stopping their attacks on Israeli's Every time they kill one of more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & the Palestinians win big in the body bag death count. And then they & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israel's. A classic case of Palestinian mentality.

You´re supporting the regime taking Palestinian land every day. So it´s you who must take the refugees. I am sure your neighborhood does not have a Hamas mosque yet.

Honestly I pray for the Palestinians to live in peace by stopping their attacks on Israeli's Every time they kill one of more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & the Palestinians win big in the body bag death count. And then they & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israel's. A classic case of Palestinian mentality.
The eternal jew as classical victim is the original occupant of that role. I wonder how they would bitch around if it was the Palestinians that have an airforce.

The eternal jew as classical victim is the original occupant of that role. I wonder how they would bitch around if it was the Palestinians that have an airforce.
The Arabs in Palestine, like the Ottoman Turks, had the indigenous Jews under their boots for 1300 years.

Of course you do not care about what happened the previous 1300 years.

You´re supporting the regime taking Palestinian land every day. So it´s you who must take the refugees. I am sure your neighborhood does not have a Hamas mosque yet.

"Taking Palestinian land"??? Indigenous Palestinians were Jews! Not a single Muslim Palestinian yet in existence. Very cleaver those Zionists stealing their own land.

The Arabs in Palestine, like the Ottoman Turks, had the indigenous Jews under their boots for 1300 years.

Jews settled in Europe and later on in America. It was a history of privileges and pogroms. Nonetheless, many German Jews were patriotic Germans and fought in WWI for their Vaterland.

1920:

1920_poster_12000_Jewish_soldiers_KIA_for_the_fatherland.jpg

12,000 Jewish soldiers fell on the field of honor for the fatherland.

Christian and Jewish heroes fought side by side and rest side by side in foreign land. 12,000 Jews were killed in action! Furious party hatred does not stop at the graves of the dead. German women, do not tolerate that a Jewish mother is scorned in her grief.

"Taking Palestinian land"??? Indigenous Palestinians were Jews! Not a single Muslim Palestinian yet in existence. Very cleaver those Zionists stealing their own land.
You claimed Israel gave them land but now you deny their existence. Why do you deny their existence?

Jews settled in Europe and later on in America. It was a history of privileges and pogroms. Nonetheless, many German Jews were patriotic Germans and fought in WWI for their Vaterland.

1920:

1920_poster_12000_Jewish_soldiers_KIA_for_the_fatherland.jpg

12,000 Jewish soldiers fell on the field of honor for the fatherland.

Christian and Jewish heroes fought side by side and rest side by side in foreign land. 12,000 Jews were killed in action! Furious party hatred does not stop at the graves of the dead. German women, do not tolerate that a Jewish mother is scorned in her grief.

Yo imbecile. What is your point? Of course German Jews fought for their homeland during WW!. Many were honored then & still honored now.

Germany honors Jewish soldiers killed in WWI

You claimed Israel gave them land but now you deny their existence. Why do you deny their existence?

Funny, funny, funny. Show us just one post where I EVER denied Palestinian existence as you accuse me of.. Like I said repeatedly, indigenous PALESTINIANS were Jews! Time to chime in. 'Atta boy!

Funny, funny, funny. Show us just one post where I EVER denied Palestinian existence as you accuse me of.. Like I said repeatedly, indigenous PALESTINIANS were Jews! Time to chime in. 'Atta boy!
Contradictions and more contradictions. You ask for my point while having none, drone?

Contradictions and more contradictions. You ask for my point while having none, drone?

Well uh, why no reply to your lie? Heh Heh!
I repeat, show us just one post where I EVER denied Palestinian existence as you accuse me of.. Like I said repeatedly, indigenous PALESTINIANS were Jews!

Well uh, why no reply to your lie? Heh Heh!
I repeat, show us just one post where I EVER denied Palestinian existence as you accuse me of.. Like I said repeatedly, indigenous PALESTINIANS were Jews!
Many peoples lived there in the millenniums. Ignoring that fact does not make it unreal. There is a Palestinian people, whether you deny it or not. The right you claim for the Israelis under your banner of hypocrite humanity is the same right that you deny the Palestinians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back