How can a people hijack airliners, murder Olympic athletes . . .

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
. . . commit various suicide bombings, car rammings, random knife attacks over decades of time and still be believed by the world when they say they want peace?

I think that is an honest question.

. . . commit various suicide bombings, car rammings, random knife attacks over decades of time and still be believed by the world when they say they want peace?

I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia and during that time got to meet some of the locals there. Those that were able to get out of the country and get Western educated, like in Great Britain or the US, had a very moderate background with tolerance towards other religions. But back in 1992 the University of Saudi Arabia opened up, and no longer were the children of S.A. able to get out and see what the rest of the world would be like, but instead be indoctrinated(like the public schools of the US) with only radical Islam where the Mullahs, or religious police would make sure the Quran was followed to the radical word. They are taught hatred and poverty as that is the will of Mohammad and anyone who isn't Mooslim is an infidel. Then in 1996 some of those radicals decided that it was time for the US military(who helped stop Saddam Hussain from invading) to be attacked. Soon after I left S.A. and came back to live in America.

1996 Dhahran bombing
The Khobar Towers bombing was a terrorist attack on part of a housing complex in the city of Khobar, Saudi Arabia, located near the national oil company (Saudi Aramco) headquarters of Dhahran on June 25, 1996.
Khobar Towers bombing - Wikipedia

Stupid.jpg

only the weak minded ones thought they could get peace thru talking, they have been proved wrong,

only the weak minded ones thought they could get peace thru talking, they have been proved wrong,

How to secure peace.

Is it really an honest question or another attempt to demonize an entire population for the crimes of a few?
Have you never thought about this question on your own? If you have, have you thought deeply? I have thought about this myself and all I can really say here is that I don't believe that anyone who has not suffered through a multigenerational occupation that has unleashed unimaginable brutality can answer your question. We all have opinions, but none of us have been there.

I have never been in my home, had the door kicked in by soldiers and had to watch my parents being beaten. I never had to watch my mother being raped at knife point as my family and I were tied up. I have never seen my child's lifeless body, in pieces, or maybe burnt beyond recognition from a terrorist's firebomb or a governments warplane, but what's the difference at that point... to me?

I have never had my home demolished, let alone my entire town, to then only be able to sit back and watch the very people who demolished my town build a town of their own on top of where my family existed for centuries.

I have never even had friends or family who were gunned down as they prayed, and then have had to watch the support for the mass murderer given by my very oppressors.

I could go on with why none of us here can really know, but I think you get the point.

Is it really an honest question or another attempt to demonize an entire population for the crimes of a few?
Have you never thought about this question on your own? If you have, have you thought deeply? I have thought about this myself and all I can really say here is that I don't believe that anyone who has not suffered through a multigenerational occupation that has unleashed unimaginable brutality can answer your question. We all have opinions, but none of us have been there.

I have never been in my home, had the door kicked in by soldiers and had to watch my parents being beaten. I never had to watch my mother being raped at knife point as my family and I were tied up. I have never seen my child's lifeless body, in pieces, or maybe burnt beyond recognition from a terrorist's firebomb or a governments warplane, but what's the difference at that point... to me?

I have never had my home demolished, let alone my entire town, to then only be able to sit back and watch the very people who demolished my town build a town of their own on top of where my family existed for centuries.

I have never even had friends or family who were gunned down as they prayed, and then have had to watch the support for the mass murderer given by my very oppressors.

I could go on with why none of us here can really know, but I think you get the point.

So now, abi, you talk about demonizing an entire population for the crimes of a few? Yet you continuously bring up what Goldtein did in 1994 for that very same reason. Do you know what's like to see friends of yours being killed all the time? Being a doctor and treating terror victims all the time? Being told that there might be a general massacre of the Jews in Hebron, like the one in 1929 when Jews were massacred by axes and butcher knives? I'm not exonerating what he did. I just thank G-d I was never in his place. Mass-murderers in America have killed for far less reason or none at all.

By the way, your description of what the soldiers do in Hebron is WAY overblown. The very WORST Breaking the Silence testimonials that I've watched on Youtubes does not come close to those imaginary situations that you've described.

So now, abi, you talk about demonizing an entire population for the crimes of a few? Yet you continuously bring up what Goldtein did in 1994 for that very same reason. Do you know what's like to see friends of yours being killed all the time? Being a doctor and treating terror victims all the time? Being told that there might be a general massacre of the Jews in Hebron, like the one in 1929 when Jews were massacred by axes and butcher knives? I'm not exonerating what he did. I just thank G-d I was never in his place. Mass-murderers in America have killed for far less reason or none at all.
cool-story-bro_o_2285745.jpg

I was answering his question. You are far too easily triggered.

By the way, your description of what the soldiers do in Hebron is WAY overblown. The very WORST Breaking the Silence testimonials that I've watched on Youtubes does not come close to those imaginary situations that you've described.

You've never answered my questions, abi. What is this absolute Bullshit about soldiers in Hebron beating parents in front of their children? Raping a woman at knife-point while her family was tied up?

I've watched Youtubes from soldiers in Hebron--Breaking the Silence testimonials. The absolute worst of them does not come even remotely close to these libelous lies you've posted here. In fact, you should be sued for libel. You should write a novel perhaps, but don't portray your vivid imagination as fact.

It's called Palestinian mentality.

You've never answered my questions, abi.
Because every time I have tried to engage you in discussion, you have been less than truthful. I was going to post the admission in Hebrew and ask you to translate it for us, but the last time you outright lied.

Here, I already know what it says, but I would like you to tell us.
למה התירו אשת יפת תואר? | שאל את הרב

I don't know what this has to do with the price of tea in China. I wasn't talking about passages from the Talmud. You made a charge that Israeli soldiers habitually rape Palestinian mothers in front of their children, who are tied up and forced to watch. That is a completely untrue libel. You should be sued for slander.

I don't know what this has to do with the price of tea in China. I wasn't talking about passages from the Talmud. You made a charge that Israeli soldiers habitually rape Palestinian mothers in front of their children, who are tied up and forced to watch. That is a completely untrue libel. You should be sued for slander.
You lied before, you lied again. It was their justification for the very rapes you deny.

Know what Teddy....

Perhaps, rather than looking at 'history' it is better to look at what goes on today.

Wouldn't a more relevant question be "... launch rockets into Israel and still be believed by the world when they say they want peace?"

I'm not 'ignoring' your historical points but times change, people SHOULD move on...

Yet we still have rockets being fired into Israel from Gaza!

There needs to be a massive change, a change of minds, a change of 'tactics' if there is ever to be anything like a peace in the ME.

You lied before, you lied again. It was their justification for the very rapes you deny.

Can you post a link or Youtube to verify these rapes?

Easy answer historically proven. Palestinians will be Palestinians.

Forum List

Back