Can you simultaneously colonize your neighbors and still claim you want peace?

I think the question is straightforward enough. I would really like to know if this is possible, and if so, how?

Can you act like a vicious c.u.nt and then cry when you are confronted for being a vicious c.u.nt!

That is a question for you and the Frankensteinians!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

OMG why do you harp on fucking terrorist supporters, OP?
My gawd man, palestinians are fucking NUTS
Some yes, some no and when compared to the zionists... well?

That said, how do you think you would react to colonization?
Most do, obviously.
I would fight back. I wouldnt bitch and moan and shoot rockets at innocent civilians.
Personally, i wish they would go old school and fight it out.
Hand to hand combat sounds good.
I get so tired of hearing you whiners from both sides dwell on this bullshit.
Fight and get it over with.
Personally, i wish they would go old school and fight it out.
Hand to hand combat sounds good.
That would be a good idea but Israel would have to put down all their MOOCHED weapons to make it fair.

I think the question is straightforward enough. I would really like to know if this is possible, and if so, how?
Certainly. Through annexation, or their outright surrender. That was an easy one! Glad I could help.

To understand this more fully, where else in any civilized nation (let alone in on someone else's land) are communities set up solely for one race? Hitler tried and failed; why would it wok in Palestine?

Where else are the native people's homes being demolished to accomplish this end?

“Any humanitarian looking at the sheer number of innocent civilians who have lost their homes can only condemn Israel’s house demolition policy as a hugely disproportionate military response by an occupation army... It is a policy that creates only hardship and bitterness, and in the end can only undermine hope for future reconciliation and peace.”

– Peter Hansen, Commissioner General of UNRWA

To really understand the flagrant disregard for human rights that are going on to build these racial colonies, since 1967, over 48,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel and the Palestinians have not even demolished one Israeli home in that same time period.

Really, Louie, but the above is just another of your really silly tirades. I’m sure you’re befuddled because you still have made no connection to any “racial colonies” you claim Israel has built.

Which Arab nations are you referring to as they’re all at each other’s throats?

To understand this more fully, where else in any civilized nation (let alone in on someone else's land) are communities set up solely for one race? Hitler tried and failed; why would it wok in Palestine?

Where else are the native people's homes being demolished to accomplish this end?

“Any humanitarian looking at the sheer number of innocent civilians who have lost their homes can only condemn Israel’s house demolition policy as a hugely disproportionate military response by an occupation army... It is a policy that creates only hardship and bitterness, and in the end can only undermine hope for future reconciliation and peace.”

– Peter Hansen, Commissioner General of UNRWA

To really understand the flagrant disregard for human rights that are going on to build these racial colonies, since 1967, over 48,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel and the Palestinians have not even demolished one Israeli home in that same time period.

Really, Louie, but the above is just another of your really silly tirades. I’m sure you’re befuddled because you still have made no connection to any “racial colonies” you claim Israel has built.
He's all over the place like a grasshopper.

It is kind of an interesting question. In the context, I THINK you are coming from, you are asking, essentially:

How can there be peace if there are Jews here?

And the answer is pretty obvious. Stop hating on Jews.

It is kind of an interesting question. In the context, I THINK you are coming from, you are asking, essentially:

How can there be peace if there are Jews here?

And the answer is pretty obvious. Stop hating on Jews.
%2521%2BFAQiOGl.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

That is an obvious deflection from how obvious the answer to that question is. I have heard the charge of anti-Semite from an internet troll means you have won the argument.

It is a simple question. Yes or no?

Let's put it another way. What is the goal to be achieved here?

Is it two, side-by-side, independent, sovereign States, each with a rich multi-ethnic, multi-language, multi-religious, multi-cultural heritage?

Because if that is the goal, it matters not one bit where Jews are building homes or where Arabs are building homes. Its just about hammering out the details of where the borders will be. Could have, should have been accomplished decades ago.

Is it two, side-by-side, independent, sovereign States, each with an ethnic, language, religious and cultural homogeneity?

Is it something else?

Let's put it another way.
No, not this time. I have, as politely as possible, entertained your fantasies on several threads. I will even do it again, but first you must answer the simple question.

Read the title of this thread and answer either yes, or no. Please feel free to back up your answer as well.

That is an obvious deflection from how obvious the answer to that question is. I have heard the charge of anti-Semite from an internet troll means you have won the argument.

It is a simple question. Yes or no?

The premise rests on the definition of "colonize". Since this is your thread, you get to choose the definition.

The premise rests on the definition of "colonize". Since this is your thread, you get to choose the definition.
It is hardly my definition. See post 3 and post 7 (read the thread you are posting on :idea:).

Forum List

Back