Can the Lion King vanquish the Jackals?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Can the Lion King vanquish the Jackals by himself, or will he need help from the Bengal Tiger?

Use your imaginations...

Any liberal lion can easily handle 10 or more conservative jackals. No help is needed.

We see it all the time here. The cowardly conservative jackals will try to dogpile a liberal lion, and it never turns out well for them.

Why are the conservative jackals so numerous online? Liberals tend to be busy with jobs, family and life in general, while conservatives are sitting at home smokin' dope, badmouthing their country and waiting for their EBT to refresh.

Any liberal lion can easily handle 10 or more conservative jackals. No help is needed.

We see it all the time here. The cowardly conservative jackals will try to dogpile a liberal lion, and it never turns out well for them.

Why are the conservative jackals so numerous online? Liberals tend to be busy with jobs, family and life in general, while conservatives are sitting at home smokin' dope, badmouthing their country and waiting for their EBT to refresh.
Well, that's one way to look at it. I assume your hero was the drunken Lion of the Senate? Who do you nominate for the Tiger, Sambo?

Well, that's one way to look at it. I assume your hero was the drunken Lion of the Senate?
We're liberals. We don't do the hero-worship thing.

You probably won't be able to understand that, being it's so foreign to your way of thinking.

Who do you nominate for the Tiger, Sambo?
Exactly who are you calling "Sambo" there, and why are you using that racially-loaded term?

You probably won't be able to understand that, being it's so foreign to your way of thinking.

Exactly who are you calling "Sambo" there, and why are you using that racially-loaded term?
First, I would like to thank you for replying to my OP. I fear the symbolism is too obscure for the average reader. By the way, the Lion of the Senate referred to Sen. Edward Kennedy (NY), who was a "hero" to most liberals.

In my "way of thinking," the Lion King is Donald Trump, who has been displaced by his evil brother (Biden) with the assistance of the Jackals (Democrats). The Bengal Tiger is Vivek Ramaswamy, who will help the Lion King regain his throne. Sambo is a reference to the fable of a child in India hiding in a tree while a tiger circles at its base. The child is like someone with TDS, praying that the tiger will turn into butter for his imaginary pancakes.

I'm sorry that you view my imagery through racially-loaded lenses but that is your problem, not mine.

Dont know about that.
If you're a Biden supporter you'd have to be a cult member.

I find it amusing that anyone would compare Trump to a lion.

Lions are supposed to symbolize bravery.

Trump? It's not debatable that he's the most cowardly human to ever serve as president. The issue to debate is whether he's the most cowardly human of any sort to ever walk planet earth.

Forum List

Back