Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

There is nothing unique about two of the same sex combining into a unit.
The vast majority of the time there is nothing "unique" about the opposite sex combining either. Sex is for fun. Here and there we get a baby out of it. Here and there doesn't pass the sniff test, as the US is finding out, state by equality state.

One group can

The other can't

Sniff test passed

One group ONLY has sex for pleasure

The other can have sex for another reason

Smell test passed x 2

The vast majority of the time there is nothing "unique" about the opposite sex combining either. Sex is for fun. Here and there we get a baby out of it. Here and there doesn't pass the sniff test, as the US is finding out, state by equality state.

One group can

The other can't

Sniff test passed

Smell test passed x 2
You still confuse mating for marriage? And sex is nearly always for pleasure. When I'm shooting a load in the wife's mouth or ass, I'm not expecting to get a baby out if it.

One group can

The other can't

Sniff test passed

Smell test passed x 2
You still confuse mating for marriage? And sex is nearly always for pleasure. When I'm shooting a load in the wife's mouth or ass, I'm not expecting to get a baby out if it.

Not confusing it at all. The wife, she has an additional port (ahem) available too.

And it can create life.

Same sex can only create a mess

Sorry, life trumps pleasure. Without the first, the second doesn't exist.

But you go on believing other wise if it gets you through the night

One group can

The other can't

Sniff test passed

Smell test passed x 2

Not confusing it at all. The wife, she has an additional port (ahem) available too.

And it can create life.

Same sex can only create a mess

Sorry, life trumps pleasure. Without the first, the second doesn't exist.

But you go on believing other wise if it gets you through the night

Did you find any states yet where their laws require those marrying to prove procreation-ability, Pop?

Of course there is. They are still individuals. You don't know ANY gay people do you?

Two of the same is not unique. Two opposites is unique.

True
There's nothing unique about the opposite sexes fucking. That's as old as Adam and Eve, and look what happened to them eh? Unique would be Adam and Clover, and that's been done, many times.

True

Did you find any states yet where their laws require those marrying to prove procreation-ability, Pop?

Did you figure out yet why all marriage laws limit the number to two?

Only the modern ones. In the Bible they had lots of wives, and plenty of ***** on the side. Ah, the Good Old Days, how I miss them.

Of course there is. They are still individuals. You don't know ANY gay people do you?

True
There's nothing unique about the opposite sexes fucking. That's as old as Adam and Eve, and look what happened to them eh? Unique would be Adam and Clover, and that's been done, many times.

When only one has a unique quality to it, it is the definition of unique.

That unique quality makes everything else exist. Try as you may to make same sex equal to mixed sex, I can trump you each and every time.

Interesting

True

That unique quality makes everything else exist. Try as you may to make same sex equal to mixed sex, I can trump you each and every time.

Interesting
Straights fuck in the bathroom of a airplane or in the backseats of cars. There's nothing Godly in that my friend. It's just fucking. The wife blowing me isn't "unique", it means she doesn't feel like cooking that night.

True

Advocating for Sibling Marriage again Bodey?...
peace...
So dad and big sis, or brother and little sis get it on and want to make it formal. That affects you how exactly? Oh right, not a fuckin' damn.

Interesting
Straights fuck in the bathroom of a airplane or in the backseats of cars. There's nothing Godly in that my friend. It's just fucking. The wife blowing me isn't "unique", it means she doesn't feel like cooking that night.

Is that all she does, blow you?

You and her can do it in a variety of way PLUS in a way ONLY those with opposite genitals can

Trumped again!

One group can

The other can't

Sniff test passed

Smell test passed x 2

Both gays and straights have sex for pleasure.

Both gays and straights are childless by choice.

Both gays and straights can have children and do. Both gays and straights have children by choice. Straights have children by accident, gays never do.

Procreation is STILL not required in any state, county, city or locality and is even prohibited in some.

Argument smell test FAIL.

Interesting

Flying back from Tokyo on a crowded 747, two rows up there was a woman "working her way" across the Pacific. :eusa_whistle:

True

Interesting

You are amazingly shallow if you think there is nothing unique in two people because they're both "chicks". You haven't "trumped" anything.

Oh honey, straight sex and gay sex isn't equal...gay sex is much, much better.

Advocating for Sibling Marriage again Bodey?...
peace...
So dad and big sis, or brother and little sis get it on and want to make it formal. That affects you how exactly? Oh right, not a fuckin' damn.

Oh my god, just how warped are you?
Warped? No little friend, that's called being RATIONAL. "That's Really Icky" is not what we base our laws on. If you could get over yourself, and follow a rational argument from one end to the other, you'd see that. I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back