Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

Oh...you're confusing procreation with parenting. That's been your problem all along? Oh, well...they are COMPLETELY different. Sheesh...had I known that it was all because you were so confused we could have stopped entertaining your ramblings long ago.

Deal with what? I'm married. We have children. Legally and emotionally they are our children. Okay, dealt with. :lol:

We have children. Legally, emotionally AND biologically they are our children.

The more you struggle to make the two group the same, the more you show they aren't.

Interesting

"1 in 8 couples (or 12% of married women) have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy. (2006-2010 National Survey of Family Growth, CDC)"

So no, they aren't always biologically yours...just like in our case. (Oh, and they are my biological offspring)

Are you saying that straight couples that adopt children aren't "like everyone else" and therefore don't deserve civil marriage?

And your struggles continue:

A few versus ALL.

The more you struggle the more you detail the difference.

Hey, try my arguments with interracial marriage. See how that works out for you!

We have children. Legally, emotionally AND biologically they are our children.

The more you struggle to make the two group the same, the more you show they aren't.

Interesting

"1 in 8 couples (or 12% of married women) have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy. (2006-2010 National Survey of Family Growth, CDC)"

So no, they aren't always biologically yours...just like in our case. (Oh, and they are my biological offspring)

Are you saying that straight couples that adopt children aren't "like everyone else" and therefore don't deserve civil marriage?

A few versus ALL.

Hey, try my arguments with interracial marriage. See how that works out for you!

Obviously it isn't "all" as I just pointed out. 1 in 8 are infertile and must seek treatment. Why didn't you answer the question about adoption, Pop? Oh, because it makes you argument look even sillier than it does.

Where are you required to procreate to get married, Pops? What, no where...and there are even states where procreation is prohibited if you want to marry? No way!

A few versus ALL.

Obviously it isn't "all" as I just pointed out. 1 in 8 are infertile and must seek treatment. Why didn't you answer the question about adoption, Pop? Oh, because it makes you argument look even sillier than it does.

Where are you required to procreate to get married, Pops? What, no where...and there are even states where procreation is prohibited if you want to marry? No way!

Lol

All is the same sex couples

A few is opposite sex couples

Oh my, tell me you didn't already know that

Struggle as you may, you continue to fight the fact that the two groups are astoundingly different.

How is it coming using my arguments with interracial marriages coming?

Or is that another struggle?

A few versus ALL.

Lol

Struggle as you may, you continue to fight the fact that the two groups are astoundingly different.

People are different. What an enlightenment.

So...how does that restrict the marriage of law-abiding, tax-paying couples?

Lol

People are different. What an enlightenment.

So...how does that restrict the marriage of law-abiding, tax-paying couples?

Modes of transportation are different, what hypocrisy to have a different license for each. Fits well in your argument.

Gay folks marrying are different than straight folks!!!
REALLY
Damn, I never knew that. What an amazing conclusion.

REALLY

When you drill down though, marriage is marriage. Gays and straights marry for all the same reasons and when married have ALL the same "issues" (dynamics) within the relationship.

Thats not true, Lesbians get to have hot Lesbian sex all the time while straight couples barely even do it anymore.:mad:

North Dakota is now the only state without a court challenge Pop. Sorry but is not going to go your way.

Enabling and supporting are to different things.

At some point this will be realized.

Yes someday you'll realize support is also on the equality side. Here's a picture.

jwowsa1ks020ehlt19i1la.png

REALLY

When you drill down though, marriage is marriage. Gays and straights marry for all the same reasons and when married have ALL the same "issues" (dynamics) within the relationship.

You're fooling yourself as always. Gay couples never worry about unplanned pregnancies.

The gap widens

REALLY

You're fooling yourself as always. Gay couples never worry about unplanned pregnancies.
Sure they do. They have teenage daughters.

Sure they do. They have teenage daughters.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

When you have a boy...it's just one rampant teenage libido you have to contend with. When you have a girl, it's all of them. :(

I have one of each. :eek:

REALLY

The gap widens

Neither do a large swath of straight couples...for whom civil marriage is not denied. Why keep beating a failed and dead horse?

There is no gap.

REALLY

Thats not true, Lesbians get to have hot Lesbian sex all the time while straight couples barely even do it anymore.:mad:

Getting to and having the opportunity to are not always the same thing. Kids ruin everyone's sex life, straight or gay. :lol:

Getting to and having the opportunity to are not always the same thing. Kids ruin everyone's sex life, straight or gay. :lol:

I believe it.

The gap widens

Neither do a large swath of straight couples...for whom civil marriage is not denied. Why keep beating a failed and dead horse?

There is no gap.

Most of one demographic group vs NONE of the other is the rational answer

Yours was irrational.

But it must be. Justifying irrational behavior requires an irrational defense.

Forum List

Back