Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Or maybe even better than that, when they were denied the Vote?...

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

Honest people KNOW they are not. :thup:

:)

peace...

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

peace...

I'm fairly certain that women were never discriminated against in this country to the extent that blacks have been,

but that's a pretty idiotic jumping off point to try to argue that women shouldn't have acquired equal rights.

peace...

I'm fairly certain that women were never discriminated against in this country to the extent that blacks have been,

but that's a pretty idiotic jumping off point to try to argue that women shouldn't have acquired equal rights.

Where did women come up ,start your own thread if youre going to steer off topic.

As for gqys, its a bullshit comparison. A race vs a choice. Not even close. If fags dont want to be made fun of, stop being fags, especially the flamming millitant kind in gay pride parades

peace...

You aren't really this stupid, are you?

I guess gays have always had it okay in America, eh? Equal treatment, no discrimination or laws prohibiting their sexual orientation. Is that what you morons are trying to say?

Discrimination is bad no matter what form it takes, haters are running out of groups that are socially acceptable to kick around and boy are they pissed, they might actually have to come to terms with their xenophobia.

Amendment VIII: Thomas Jefferson, A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments

Whosoever shall be guilty of Rape, Polygamy, or Sodomy with man or woman shall be punished, if a man, by castration, if a woman, by cutting thro' the cartilage of her nose a hole of one half inch diameter at the least.

Sodomy laws in the United States.

Prior to 1962, sodomy was a felony in every state, punished by a lengthy term of imprisonment and/or hard labor. In that year, the Model Penal Code (MPC) — developed by the American Law Institute to promote uniformity among the states as they modernized their statutes — struck a compromise that removed consensual sodomy from its criminal code while making it a crime to solicit for sodomy. In 1962 Illinois adopted the recommendations of the Model Penal Code and thus became the first state to remove criminal penalties for consensual sodomy from its criminal code,[3] almost a decade before any other state.[citation needed] Over the years, many of the states that did not repeal their sodomy laws had enacted legislation reducing the penalty. At the time of the Lawrence decision in 2003, the penalty for violating a sodomy law varied very widely from jurisdiction to jurisdiction among those states retaining their sodomy laws. The harshest penalties were in Idaho, where a person convicted of sodomy could earn a life sentence. Michigan followed, with a maximum penalty of 15 years imprisonment while repeat offenders got life.

Last edited:
Discrimination is bad no matter what form it takes, haters are running out of groups that are socially acceptable to kick around and boy are they pissed, they might actually have to come to terms with their xenophobia.

Well, that socially acceptable group today to kick around is the white male. :badgrin:

Poor down trodden white men, so socially disadvantaged and persecuted. How will they ever get the same consideration as other people? It just breaks my heart that they are so trampled and excluded from............... what are they excluded from again?

Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...
First you need to ask why you and others on the right are so ignorant and hateful.

If you weren’t so ignorant and hateful you’d not ask such stupid questions.

Discrimination manifests in different ways and in different venues, but however it manifests, it is all equally heinous and equally offensive to the Constitution:

In the early morning hours of June 28, 1969, police raided the Stonewall Inn, a popular gay bar in the Greenwich Village section of New York City. Such raids were not unusual in the late 1960s, an era when homosexual sex was illegal in every state but Illinois. That night, however, the street erupted into violent protests and demonstrations that lasted for the next six days. The Stonewall riots, as they came to be known, marked a major turning point in the modern gay civil rights movement in the United States and around the world.

In the late 1960s, the American Psychiatric Association still classified homosexuality as a mental disorder, and gay men and lesbian women received almost universal moral condemnation from mainstream religions. The act of homosexual sex, even in private homes, was punishable by a light fine, 20 years in prison, or even a life sentence.

Introduction . Stonewall Uprising . American Experience . WGBH | PBS

It’s likely you and others on the right approve of the criminal discrimination noted in the above quoted, and would like to reinstate such un-Constitutional punitive measures, which would come as no surprise given the contempt most on the right have for the Constitution and its case law.

Forum List

Back