Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

The vast majority of the time there is nothing "unique" about the opposite sex combining either. Sex is for fun. Here and there we get a baby out of it. Here and there doesn't pass the sniff test, as the US is finding out, state by equality state.

One group can

The other can't

Sniff test passed

One group ONLY has sex for pleasure

The other can have sex for another reason

Smell test passed x 2

Both gays and straights have sex for pleasure.

Both gays and straights are childless by choice.

Both gays and straights can have children and do. Both gays and straights have children by choice. Straights have children by accident, gays never do.

Procreation is STILL not required in any state, county, city or locality and is even prohibited in some.

Argument smell test FAIL.

Only MALE + FEMALE can have a child.

I don't have to qualify it at all

It Is 100% true. ALWAYS

^^^^the ultimate truth^^^^^

Deal with it

So dad and big sis, or brother and little sis get it on and want to make it formal. That affects you how exactly? Oh right, not a fuckin' damn.

Oh my god, just how warped are you?
Warped? No little friend, that's called being RATIONAL. "That's Really Icky" is not what we base our laws on. If you could get over yourself, and follow a rational argument from one end to the other, you'd see that. I won't hold my breath.

Rational. LMAO

One group can

The other can't

Sniff test passed

Smell test passed x 2

Both gays and straights can have children and do. Both gays and straights have children by choice. Straights have children by accident, gays never do.

Procreation is STILL not required in any state, county, city or locality and is even prohibited in some.

It Is 100% true. ALWAYS

Deal with it

Did you find any states yet where their laws require those marrying to prove procreation-ability, Pop?

Why doesn't Pop want to answer this question?

There's nothing unique about the opposite sexes fucking. That's as old as Adam and Eve, and look what happened to them eh? Unique would be Adam and Clover, and that's been done, many times.

When only one has a unique quality to it, it is the definition of unique.

That unique quality makes everything else exist. Try as you may to make same sex equal to mixed sex, I can trump you each and every time.

Interesting

You are amazingly shallow if you think there is nothing unique in two people because they're both "chicks". You haven't "trumped" anything.

Oh honey, straight sex and gay sex isn't equal...gay sex is much, much better.

Wrong, wrong and wrong

Our is better. Soooooo very much better. Much more variety

Always has been, always will be.

That unique quality makes everything else exist. Try as you may to make same sex equal to mixed sex, I can trump you each and every time.

Interesting
Straights fuck in the bathroom of a airplane or in the backseats of cars. There's nothing Godly in that my friend. It's just fucking. The wife blowing me isn't "unique", it means she doesn't feel like cooking that night.

Flying back from Tokyo on a crowded 747, two rows up there was a woman "working her way" across the Pacific. :eusa_whistle:
My kind of girl. Just good, wholesome, Biblical God-approved marriage material eh? How Unique...

It Is 100% true. ALWAYS

Deal with it

Did you find any states yet where their laws require those marrying to prove procreation-ability, Pop?

Once the fat lady sings, it won't matter.

Sorry, the two demographic groups are light years apart

Oh my god, just how warped are you?
Warped? No little friend, that's called being RATIONAL. "That's Really Icky" is not what we base our laws on. If you could get over yourself, and follow a rational argument from one end to the other, you'd see that. I won't hold my breath.

Rational. LMAO

I'm sure that you are, since you lack that quality. Ask yourself, why are the courts ruling against you and not against me? Now, which one of us is rational?

One group can

The other can't

Sniff test passed

Smell test passed x 2

It Is 100% true. ALWAYS

Deal with it

Oh...you're confusing procreation with parenting. That's been your problem all along? Oh, well...they are COMPLETELY different. Sheesh...had I known that it was all because you were so confused we could have stopped entertaining your ramblings long ago.

Deal with what? I'm married. We have children. Legally and emotionally they are our children. Okay, dealt with. :lol:

Interesting

You are amazingly shallow if you think there is nothing unique in two people because they're both "chicks". You haven't "trumped" anything.

Oh honey, straight sex and gay sex isn't equal...gay sex is much, much better.

Wrong, wrong and wrong

Our is better. Soooooo very much better. Much more variety

Always has been, always will be.

I've tried both, have you?

It Is 100% true. ALWAYS

Deal with it

But...we are talking about legal gay marriage. You want to wave the procreation flag but it has nothing to do with legal marriage.....you're like a spectator at a Yankees game waving a NY Jets banner.

Interesting
Straights fuck in the bathroom of a airplane or in the backseats of cars. There's nothing Godly in that my friend. It's just fucking. The wife blowing me isn't "unique", it means she doesn't feel like cooking that night.

Is that all she does, blow you?

You and her can do it in a variety of way PLUS in a way ONLY those with opposite genitals can

Trumped again!
Millions of gays have produced children and the wife and I produced none. Now, which group do you think has that "unique" quality? If we got our way, the wife and I, humanity would be at its end. Maybe you should praise those fagots eh, they treasure children and we wish they would just let the disease called humanity die out. Now what?

But...we are talking about legal gay marriage. You want to wave the procreation flag but it has nothing to do with legal marriage.....you're like a spectator at a Yankees game waving a NY Jets banner.
You have to admit, he does scream GOAL!, at the end of each inning.

Was up in rural north Ga. yesterday north of Dalton in rural Whitfield county. Assistant medical examiner is a gay woman there. Went over the file and took her and her associate to lunch. She is going to another state to marry her partner.
The world will end with this marriage. It should not happen.
My and Mal's marriage will be forever ruined because of this.
We must use the power and force of government to stop gay marriage.

HAHA, that is some funny shit there.

So then what you are saying is that Siblings Deserve the same "Rights" you are Demanding?...

Noted.

:)

peace...

It Is 100% true. ALWAYS

Deal with it

Oh...you're confusing procreation with parenting. That's been your problem all along? Oh, well...they are COMPLETELY different. Sheesh...had I known that it was all because you were so confused we could have stopped entertaining your ramblings long ago.

Deal with what? I'm married. We have children. Legally and emotionally they are our children. Okay, dealt with. :lol:

We have children. Legally, emotionally AND biologically they are our children.

The more you struggle to make the two group the same, the more you show they aren't.

Interesting

It Is 100% true. ALWAYS

Deal with it

The more you struggle to make the two group the same, the more you show they aren't.

Interesting

"1 in 8 couples (or 12% of married women) have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy. (2006-2010 National Survey of Family Growth, CDC)"

So no, they aren't always biologically yours...just like in our case. (Oh, and they are my biological offspring)

Are you saying that straight couples that adopt children aren't "like everyone else" and therefore don't deserve civil marriage?

Reminds me of a Navy friend I had...My wife and I, him and his wife (yes, he knew about us)...went to a baseball game, Padres. Now his wife knew nothing about baseball...and didn't really like the trip...During the game, she asked him to go get her a drink and a hot dog. He told her he'd go during half-time. She waited...and waited...and waited.

I don't think they're still married. :D

Interesting

"1 in 8 couples (or 12% of married women) have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy. (2006-2010 National Survey of Family Growth, CDC)"

So no, they aren't always biologically yours...just like in our case. (Oh, and they are my biological offspring)

Are you saying that straight couples that adopt children aren't "like everyone else" and therefore don't deserve civil marriage?

I'm getting another idea for a thread, SW. :D

Forum List

Back