Can someone explain this?

Racism is not an opinion dip shit. its a system based on race. Wake me when Black people own the system here in the US.

Whites are still the majority in the US so it's only natural that there are more whites in positions of authority than blacks and Hispanics or whatever. But when you look past outward appearances, the truth is that a tiny minority is over-represented in the media, finance and political sectors. This trend is noticeable throughout the west.
That literally had nothing to do with my point. Since whites own the system here in the US they are the only ones capable of practicing racism. Racism is a system not an opinion.

It has everything to do with your point. Is it not natural that Chinese people are in majority control of the levers of power in China? And does that not hold true for Indians in India, Japanese in Japan, Nigerians in Nigeria?

Those countries are not the United States of America.

The US has been majority white since it's very inception, and the demographics hover around 65% nowadays. When you admit that there exists an ingrained anti-white bias among many so-called minorities and white liberals, you might begin to understand my point of view and why I don't see the "browning" of America as a positive thing.
Antiracist doesnt mean antiwhite unless you are claiming all whites are racists?

Its ok to be asian.................no problem with that.
Its ok to be hispanic.............no problem with that.
Its ok to be black..................no problem with that.
Its ok to be gay.....................no problem with that.
Its ok to be muslim...............no problem with that.
Its ok to be white..................BIG problem with that. Anyone wanna explain WHY?

I asked the same question in another thread....but so far, no responses. Is it because there IS NO response that isn't hypocritical? Too hard to answer? Flew over some heads? Assinine? All the above?

If it is an easy answer....'splain to the class.

Because no one has a problem with anyone being white. The problem people have is with whites who think it's OK be racists. Stop crying, You ain't no victim..

Hardly a day goes by that whites aren't doing harm to minorities BECAUSE they are minorities.
OP could have added fetuses v. babies/children. to many, one is sacred while the other is trash.
Another, Christians who don't behave as Jesus taught.

We live in a world or "us" v. "them".

Yep, every day whites across america wake up thinking "how can I ruin a minority or child's life today?"
They dont have to think about it. The system set up by whites pretty much automates that and removes the need for lower class whites like yourself to think about it.

They dont have to think about it. The system set up by whites pretty much automates that and removes the need for lower class whites like yourself to think about it.

Whites and males are the only demographics that the "system" actively and openly encourages discrimination against.

Whites and males are the only demographics that the "system" actively and openly encourages discrimination against.
Please elaborate. This should be good.

When the system promotes "inclusion" and "diversity" what they really mean is less white and to a lesser degree, less male, less straight. There's really nothing worse to a liberal than a straight white male, we're evil made flesh.

When the system promotes "inclusion" and "diversity" what they really mean is less white and to a lesser degree, less male, less straight. There's really nothing worse to a liberal than a straight white male, we're evil made flesh.
Why shouldnt it be less white and why is promoting diversity and inclusion a bad thing? I mean if your claim was true why do whites (specifically white males) make more money than the other races here in the US? Wouldnt they make less according to your theory?

Hardly a day goes by that whites aren't doing harm to minorities BECAUSE they are minorities.

[...]
That is quite a charge to put forth in contemporary America. Please cite some examples of the harm you're referring to. Presuming you are Black, how have you been harmed by Whites?

Racism is not an opinion dip shit. its a system based on race. Wake me when Black people own the system here in the US.

Whites are still the majority in the US so it's only natural that there are more whites in positions of authority than blacks and Hispanics or whatever. But when you look past outward appearances, the truth is that a tiny minority is over-represented in the media, finance and political sectors. This trend is noticeable throughout the west.
That literally had nothing to do with my point. Since whites own the system here in the US they are the only ones capable of practicing racism. Racism is a system not an opinion.

It has everything to do with your point. Is it not natural that Chinese people are in majority control of the levers of power in China? And does that not hold true for Indians in India, Japanese in Japan, Nigerians in Nigeria?

Those countries are not the United States of America.

The US has been majority white since it's very inception, and the demographics hover around 65% nowadays. When you admit that there exists an ingrained anti-white bias among many so-called minorities and white liberals, you might begin to understand my point of view and why I don't see the "browning" of America as a positive thing.

All I see is a coward who doesn’t understand my great nation, cirled up in a ball lashing out on the Internet.

Why shouldnt it be less white and why is promoting diversity and inclusion a bad thing? I mean if your claim was true why do whites (specifically white males) make more money than the other races here in the US? Wouldnt they make less according to your theory?

Inclusion should be based on qualifications, not the color of your skin. All these fuckers running their mouths about "equality" are hypocrites because what they really want is to divide everyone up into little victimhood subgroups and give the ones on the bottom unearned privileges.

Don't you find it offensive that colleges admit blacks with lower SAT scores than they do whites and asians? Shouldn't college have the same standards for everyone regardless of color?

You know, one of my favorite things to do is to find and wear tshirts with provocative things on them.

One of my favorites that I recently acquired is one that believe it or not, pisses off white people more than it does anyone else. Seems that the minorities get the joke, while white people don't. I remember walking around one day, and seeing a white dude (looked like a farmer or rancher) get really pissed off at what I was wearing. He was going to come over to say something until he saw my hat that said I was retired Navy.

What pissed them off? Seems that some white folks don't like seeing other white folks in tshirts that say in all caps and large letters "Guilty of being white".

I never really thought about my "whiteness". This is not to say blacks (for example) have reason to "fear" being black especially in a predominantly white town/neighborhood/school. This I can acknowledge (unlike some racists who refuse to see the proverbial forest thru the trees). But, I don't see why "many" people have issue with a white woman wearing a t-shirt that says such a thing but blacks can, asians can, hispanics can, etc. IF they even choose to wear such a thing. Which in my opinion is kinda stupid in the overall scheme of things. HOWEVER....just because some woman (or man) CHOOSES to wear such a statement...what's the big deal??? When is this double standard bullshit going to end? Probably never.

So..if some korean guy wore a tshirt that said PROUD TO BE KOREAN..would anyone have issue? Or is that just reserved for caucasians?

It is stupid to be having this discussion with people who spend their lives so proud of being white they believe they are superior to everyone else.
And who said that, moron?

All of you racists here at USMB.
Include yourself.

I'm not a racist.

All I see is a coward who doesn’t understand my great nation, cirled up in a ball lashing out on the Internet.

This formerly great nation is going right down the crapper, and it's inevitably gonna fail thanks in large part to people like you who refuse to see reality.

Inclusion should be based on qualifications, not the color of your skin. All these fuckers running their mouths about "equality" are hypocrites because what they really want is to divide everyone up into little victimhood subgroups and give the ones on the bottom unearned privileges.

Don't you find it offensive that colleges admit blacks with lower SAT scores than they do whites and asians? Shouldn't college have the same standards for everyone regardless of color?
Bullshit. That would only work if whites had not needed a head start and kept others from gaining those qualifications. Whites purposely held back other races and genders....specifically Black because they knew they couldnt compete. Inclusion is needed to level the playing field.

No I dont find it offensive at all. Why would I even if that was true?. I understand its a small attempt to try and make up for discriminating against Blacks in the past.

Let me turn the question around on you. Do you find it offensive that your founding fathers thought so little of white men that they made sure they had a 300 year headstart?

Last edited:
Bullshit. That would only work if whites had not needed a head start and kept others from gaining those qualifications. Whites purposely held back other races and genders....specifically Black because they knew they couldnt compete. Inclusion is needed to level the playing field.

No I dont find it offensive at all. Why would I even if that was true?. I understand its a small attempt to try and make up for discriminating against Blacks in the past.

If you think whites can't compete with blacks then you're a racist. Your notion that a supposedly inferior strain was able to set up a system of oppression against the supposedly superior blacks defies all logic.

If you think whites can't compete with blacks then you're a racist. Your notion that a supposedly inferior strain was able to set up a system of oppression against the supposedly superior blacks defies all logic.
Someone thought whites couldnt compete with Blacks. Thats why they made sure whites had a head start right?

If you out number a population and have better weapons against no weapons you can use brute force like whites in the US did.

They do and that's why SAT scores are not the sole criteria for entrance.

If you out number a population and have better weapons against no weapons you can use brute force like whites in the US did.

This scenario has played out hundreds or thousands of times throughout history. Crushing a neighboring tribe with advanced tactics and weaponry is not an exclusively white thing.

This formerly great nation is going right down the crapper, and it's inevitably gonna fail thanks in large part to people like you who refuse to see reality.

This nation has never been great and it's been in the crapper pretty much since it began.

This nation has never been great and it's been in the crapper pretty much since it began.

Then go live in africa.

This scenario has played out hundreds or thousands of times throughout history. Crushing a neighboring tribe with advanced tactics and weaponry is not an exclusively white thing.
I agree but thats how an inferior race can subdue a superior one. Having a bigger club or gun doesnt make you superior. It just makes you more of a war monger.

Forum List

Back