Can someone explain this?

I never really thought about my "whiteness". This is not to say blacks (for example) have reason to "fear" being black especially in a predominantly white town/neighborhood/school. This I can acknowledge (unlike some racists who refuse to see the proverbial forest thru the trees). But, I don't see why "many" people have issue with a white woman wearing a t-shirt that says such a thing but blacks can, asians can, hispanics can, etc. IF they even choose to wear such a thing. Which in my opinion is kinda stupid in the overall scheme of things. HOWEVER....just because some woman (or man) CHOOSES to wear such a statement...what's the big deal??? When is this double standard bullshit going to end? Probably never.

So..if some korean guy wore a tshirt that said PROUD TO BE KOREAN..would anyone have issue? Or is that just reserved for caucasians?

It is stupid to be having this discussion with people who spend their lives so proud of being white they believe they are superior to everyone else.
And who said that, moron?

All of you racists here at USMB.

You realize that you are among the leading culprits in that category, right?

Black people cant be racist
Of course they can. As a group they just cant practice racism here in the states.

I am not the obtuse one here.
Thank you for playing Bye Bye.

Run Forrest run!
Never run from the likes of you. Just bored of you incessant manipulation of facts to support your pathetic narrative. Your positions don't warrant discussion. Come up with something remotely intelligent and honest and maybe your conversation will be considered. Until then wallow with the other close minded that seem to fit your comfort zone.

I don't have to manipulate the facts. However, that's all you can do.
Bye. I cant have a discussion with a mental pigmy.

Stop lying. I hear you talk to yourself all the time.

It is stupid to be having this discussion with people who spend their lives so proud of being white they believe they are superior to everyone else.

Of course they can. As a group they just cant practice racism here in the states.

Racism is an opinion, not an action.

Racism is not an opinion dip shit. its a system based on race. Wake me when Black people own the system here in the US.

Its ok to be asian.................no problem with that.
Its ok to be hispanic.............no problem with that.
Its ok to be black..................no problem with that.
Its ok to be gay.....................no problem with that.
Its ok to be muslim...............no problem with that.
Its ok to be white..................BIG problem with that. Anyone wanna explain WHY?

I asked the same question in another thread....but so far, no responses. Is it because there IS NO response that isn't hypocritical? Too hard to answer? Flew over some heads? Assinine? All the above?

If it is an easy answer....'splain to the class.

Because no one has a problem with anyone being white. The problem people have is with whites who think it's OK be racists. Stop crying, You ain't no victim..
Plenty of racist colored people out there have a problem with white people.

There are also white people who also have problems with white people.

View attachment 205183
Hopefully it want breed.

I never really thought about my "whiteness". This is not to say blacks (for example) have reason to "fear" being black especially in a predominantly white town/neighborhood/school. This I can acknowledge (unlike some racists who refuse to see the proverbial forest thru the trees). But, I don't see why "many" people have issue with a white woman wearing a t-shirt that says such a thing but blacks can, asians can, hispanics can, etc. IF they even choose to wear such a thing. Which in my opinion is kinda stupid in the overall scheme of things. HOWEVER....just because some woman (or man) CHOOSES to wear such a statement...what's the big deal??? When is this double standard bullshit going to end? Probably never.

So..if some korean guy wore a tshirt that said PROUD TO BE KOREAN..would anyone have issue? Or is that just reserved for caucasians?
Probably because the only people that wear shirts with white power slogans on them tend to be racists?

When people from other ethnicities take pride in who they are its a show of respect to their ancestors and their fight to combat white racism.

When whites wear shirts that show pride it can easily be taken as a celebration of white racism. Matter of fact most whites that actually do that tend to be racists.

Racism is not an opinion dip shit. its a system based on race. Wake me when Black people own the system here in the US.

Whites are still the majority in the US so it's only natural that there are more whites in positions of authority than blacks and Hispanics or whatever. But when you look past outward appearances, the truth is that a tiny minority is over-represented in the media, finance and political sectors. This trend is noticeable throughout the west.

And herein lies the problem. Whites have never really faced racism and think all it is being called names.

Whites are still the majority in the US so it's only natural that there are more whites in positions of authority than blacks and Hispanics or whatever. But when you look past outward appearances, the truth is that a tiny minority is over-represented in the media, finance and political sectors. This trend is noticeable throughout the west.

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

Can you elaborate...?

That literally had nothing to do with my point. Since whites own the system here in the US they are the only ones capable of practicing racism. Racism is a system not an opinion.

Incorrect.

Can you elaborate...?
What you said was irrelevant to my point for starters.

That literally had nothing to do with my point. Since whites own the system here in the US they are the only ones capable of practicing racism. Racism is a system not an opinion.

It has everything to do with your point. Is it not natural that Chinese people are in majority control of the levers of power in China? And does that not hold true for Indians in India, Japanese in Japan, Nigerians in Nigeria?

It has everything to do with your point. Is it not natural that Chinese people are in majority control of the levers of power in China? And does that not hold true for Indians in India, Japanese in Japan, Nigerians in Nigeria?
Has nothing to do with my point. My point was that racism wasnt an opinion its a system and that Blacks dont control the system here in the US.

Its ok to be white..................BIG problem with that. Anyone wanna explain WHY?

I asked the same question in another thread....but so far, no responses. Is it because there IS NO response that isn't hypocritical? Too hard to answer? Flew over some heads? Assinine? All the above?

Because no one has a problem with anyone being white. The problem people have is with whites who think it's OK be racists. Stop crying, You ain't no victim..

Hardly a day goes by that whites aren't doing harm to minorities BECAUSE they are minorities.
OP could have added fetuses v. babies/children. to many, one is sacred while the other is trash.
Another, Christians who don't behave as Jesus taught.

We live in a world or "us" v. "them".

Hardly a day goes by that whites aren't doing harm to minorities BECAUSE they are minorities.
OP could have added fetuses v. babies/children. to many, one is sacred while the other is trash.
Another, Christians who don't behave as Jesus taught.

We live in a world or "us" v. "them".

Yep, every day whites across america wake up thinking "how can I ruin a minority or child's life today?"

Those countries are not the United States of America.

Those countries are not the United States of America.

The US has been majority white since it's very inception, and the demographics hover around 65% nowadays. When you admit that there exists an ingrained anti-white bias among many so-called minorities and white liberals, you might begin to understand my point of view and why I don't see the "browning" of America as a positive thing.

Forum List

Back