Can someone explain this?

Well, when you subdue your rivals, take their land and wealth, your tribe has more leverage to flourish. That's why people fight and why nations exist. It's human nature and it's a childish fantasy to think it's going away.

You stole, you did not subdue. And all nations that have done that got destroyed. Every single one of them. And it's a childish fantasy to think it won't happen to America.

I didn't steal anything. Well...one time when I was a teenager I shoplifted some candy bars...
Youre race stole land, resources, and time.

Before the Arabs showed up and and enslaved y'all, do you really think African tribes didnt go to war with one another over land and resources?

Well since we are talking about America, your deflection to the Arab trader argument is not part of this conversation.

If whitey was so afraid of you guys, then why'd we set you free and not just genocide you?

if you need more leverage then that means youre inferior.

So basically you're saying that black people are inferior.

That's not what he said. In fact he's saying the reverse.

Don't you two constantly argue that blacks in America need more leverage?
To level the playing field whites needed to tip in their favor. Once we get it back level we will leave you in the dust.

When?
Please elaborate. When what?

I agree but thats how an inferior race can subdue a superior one. Having a bigger club or gun doesnt make you superior. It just makes you more of a war monger.

Well, when you subdue your rivals, take their land and wealth, your tribe has more leverage to flourish. That's why people fight and why nations exist. It's human nature and it's a childish fantasy to think it's going away.

You stole, you did not subdue. And all nations that have done that got destroyed. Every single one of them. And it's a childish fantasy to think it won't happen to America.

I didn't steal anything. Well...one time when I was a teenager I shoplifted some candy bars...

Before the Arabs showed up and and enslaved y'all, do you really think African tribes didnt go to war with one another over land and resources?
Your post assumes topics not in discussion.

Well since we are talking about America, your deflection to the Arab trader argument is not part of this conversation.

If whitey was so afraid of you guys, then why'd we set you free and not just genocide you?
Whites only freed us in name. They made up more laws to keep Blacks down. You couldnt genocide us because we would have killed too many of your weak asses in the process.

You don't want to talk about it because you know it's true. There's no doubt that African tribes warred against one another and viewed other tribes as inferior. No doubt murder, rape and even slavery was practiced in Africa long before the international slave trade became a thing....

If it wasnt for the success and spread of western civilization (AKA white civilization) the world would probably still be living like savages.

You don't want to talk about it because you know it's true. There's no doubt that African tribes warred against one another and viewed other tribes as inferior. No doubt murder, rape and even slavery was practiced in Africa long before the international slave trade became a thing....

If it wasnt for the success and spread of western civilization (AKA white civilization) the world would probably still be living like savages.
No I dont want to get banned for talking about off topic subjects. If you want to make a thread feel free to do so.

Its ok to be asian.................no problem with that.
Its ok to be hispanic.............no problem with that.
Its ok to be black..................no problem with that.
Its ok to be gay.....................no problem with that.
Its ok to be muslim...............no problem with that.
Its ok to be white..................BIG problem with that. Anyone wanna explain WHY?

I asked the same question in another thread....but so far, no responses. Is it because there IS NO response that isn't hypocritical? Too hard to answer? Flew over some heads? Assinine? All the above?

If it is an easy answer....'splain to the class.
Like the Wizard of Oz, Their Power Is All an Illusion. We Must Go Total Toto

Who empowered these people to determine what is OK? You did, by not dismissing them as bossy spoiled brats who'd be nothing without Daddy's Money. We must shun and shame the pushy entitled degenerates into silence and let them whimper from the shadows.

Its ok to be white..................BIG problem with that. Anyone wanna explain WHY?

I asked the same question in another thread....but so far, no responses. Is it because there IS NO response that isn't hypocritical? Too hard to answer? Flew over some heads? Assinine? All the above?

I've never seen a thing about it not being okay to be white.

Fake news.

It’s not fake news. There is a population of people on the left who think whites are genuinely evil racists and good for nothing. The video below is a young white girl explaining that she hates being white bc of this specific kind of people. The OP is wondering why language like “Black Pride” or “Brown Pride” is acceptable but “White Pride” is unacceptable.

Okay, there are people out there who say it's not okay to be black or Asian too.

So it's still fake news.

You really don't want discuss this. You only bought it up to divert from the fact you can't deal with the debate surrounding the OP. Blacks were living just fine before what you call civilization happened.

Who exactly is saying that it's O.K. to be asian, hispanic, etc. etc., no problem with that? And who is saying that there is a big problem and that it's not O.K. to be white? I'm white and I've never in my 67 years been told it's not O.K. Are these things you sense from others or things you believe to be true because you know people personally who have a big problem with you being white? Trying to understand the basis of the question, because I don't think there is a WHY. I don't believe anyone can explain the why of a nonexistent problem or a problem that exists only in some people's minds.

Who exactly is saying that it's O.K. to be asian, hispanic, etc. etc., no problem with that? And who is saying that there is a big problem and that it's not O.K. to be white? I'm white and I've never in my 67 years been told it's not O.K. Are these things you sense from others or things you believe to be true because you know people personally who have a big problem with you being white? Trying to understand the basis of the question, because I don't think there is a WHY. I don't believe anyone can explain the why of a nonexistent problem or a problem that exists only in some people's minds.
And again...another idiot who did not read the thread OR the link supplied.

The OP was made by an idiot.

Ma'am, here's a great piece that really gets to the root of the phenomenon. I'll snip a couple of paragraphs for relevance sake to your question. It's a good read. I tend to agree with the author's perspective. I haven't read the content of this thread. Nor do I intend to. I imagine it's pretty much romper room by now. But you ask a great question.

Snip...

There are very few legitimate cultural divisions in the world. Most of them are arbitrarily created, not only by political and financial elites, but also by the useful idiots and mindless acolytes infesting the sullied halls of academia.

It is perhaps no mistake that cultural Marxists in the form of "social justice warriors", PC busybodies and feminists tend to create artificial divisions between people and “classes” while attacking and homogenizing very real and natural divisions between individuals based on biological reality and inherent genetic and psychological ability. This is what cultural Marxists do: divide and conquer or homogenize and conquer, whatever the situation happens to call for.

They do this most commonly by designated arbitrary "victim status" to various classes, thus dividing them from each other based on how "oppressed" they supposedly are. The less statistically prominent a particular group is (less represented in a job field, media, education, population, etc.) in any western society based on their color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, etc., generally the more victim group status is afforded to them by social justice gatekeepers. Whites and males (straight males) are of course far at the bottom of their list of people who have reason to complain and we are repeatedly targeted by SJW organizations and web mobs as purveyors of some absurd theory called "the patriarchy".

Continued - How To Stamp Out Cultural Marxism In A Single Generation

Last edited:

Ma'am, here's a great piece that really gets to the root of the phenomenon. I'll snip a couple of paragraphs for relevance sake to your question. It's a good read. I tend to agree with the author's perspective. I haven't read the content of this thread. Nor do I intend to. I imagine it's pretty much romper room by now. But you ask a great question.

Snip...

There are very few legitimate cultural divisions in the world. Most of them are arbitrarily created, not only by political and financial elites, but also by the useful idiots and mindless acolytes infesting the sullied halls of academia.

It is perhaps no mistake that cultural Marxists in the form of "social justice warriors", PC busybodies and feminists tend to create artificial divisions between people and “classes” while attacking and homogenizing very real and natural divisions between individuals based on biological reality and inherent genetic and psychological ability. This is what cultural Marxists do: divide and conquer or homogenize and conquer, whatever the situation happens to call for.

They do this most commonly by designated arbitrary "victim status" to various classes, thus dividing them from each other based on how "oppressed" they supposedly are. The less statistically prominent a particular group is (less represented in a job field, media, education, population, etc.) in any western society based on their color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, etc., generally the more victim group status is afforded to them by social justice gatekeepers. Whites and males (straight males) are of course far at the bottom of their list of people who have reason to complain and we are repeatedly targeted by SJW organizations and web mobs as purveyors of some absurd theory called "the patriarchy".

Continued - How To Stamp Out Cultural Marxism In A Single Generation
Your piece invalidated itself in the first sentence.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Funny thing about that. Every time I tried to read that link my computer froze up. Guess the universe didn't want me to see it. Or maybe I just didn't need to.

Forum List

Back