Can someone explain this?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Its ok to be asian.................no problem with that.
Its ok to be hispanic.............no problem with that.
Its ok to be black..................no problem with that.
Its ok to be gay.....................no problem with that.
Its ok to be muslim...............no problem with that.
Its ok to be white..................BIG problem with that. Anyone wanna explain WHY?

I asked the same question in another thread....but so far, no responses. Is it because there IS NO response that isn't hypocritical? Too hard to answer? Flew over some heads? Assinine? All the above?

If it is an easy answer....'splain to the class.

Typically speaking, pride in identity comes from being part of a smaller group among a larger group.

Marines are, rightfully, more proud of their identity than a regular Army soldier.

There is no distinction in being part of the majority.

Typically speaking, pride in identity comes from being part of a smaller group among a larger group.

Marines are, rightfully, more proud of their identity than a regular Army soldier.

Makes sense. But since when is it "bad" to be part of the majority?

Its ok to be white..................BIG problem with that. Anyone wanna explain WHY?

I asked the same question in another thread....but so far, no responses. Is it because there IS NO response that isn't hypocritical? Too hard to answer? Flew over some heads? Assinine? All the above?

Why do you have a "BIG" problem with "Its okay to be white"?

I don't have a problem with it. Seems others do.

So...unlike Fnc...nobody can really answer the question. Even in a sidetracked way like he did. It was a good response, but..it doesn't really answer the question, does it? Maybe because its unanswerable.

Lauren Southern wears 'It's okay to be white' T-shirt in Brisbane | Daily Mail Online

Because no one has a problem with anyone being white. The problem people have is with whites who think it's OK be racists. Stop crying, You ain't no victim..

GLOBALLY the White Race is only roughly 9% of the population so we ARE a minority and a TINY one at that.

I never really thought about my "whiteness". This is not to say blacks (for example) have reason to "fear" being black especially in a predominantly white town/neighborhood/school. This I can acknowledge (unlike some racists who refuse to see the proverbial forest thru the trees). But, I don't see why "many" people have issue with a white woman wearing a t-shirt that says such a thing but blacks can, asians can, hispanics can, etc. IF they even choose to wear such a thing. Which in my opinion is kinda stupid in the overall scheme of things. HOWEVER....just because some woman (or man) CHOOSES to wear such a statement...what's the big deal??? When is this double standard bullshit going to end? Probably never.

So..if some korean guy wore a tshirt that said PROUD TO BE KOREAN..would anyone have issue? Or is that just reserved for caucasians?

I never really thought about my "whiteness". This is not to say blacks (for example) have reason to "fear" being black especially in a predominantly white town/neighborhood/school. This I can acknowledge (unlike some racists who refuse to see the proverbial forest thru the trees). But, I don't see why "many" people have issue with a white woman wearing a t-shirt that says such a thing but blacks can, asians can, hispanics can, etc. IF they even choose to wear such a thing. Which in my opinion is kinda stupid in the overall scheme of things. HOWEVER....just because some woman (or man) CHOOSES to wear such a statement...what's the big deal??? When is this double standard bullshit going to end? Probably never.

So..if some korean guy wore a tshirt that said PROUD TO BE KOREAN..would anyone have issue? Or is that just reserved for caucasians?
Its just for Whites. The ENTIRE GOAL IS the complete elimination of the white race...if people are PROUD of who they are they are more determined to have white babies and speak out against policies that harm the white race...

Its just for Whites. The ENTIRE GOAL IS the complete elimination of the white race...if people are PROUD of who they are they are more determined to have white babies and speak out against policies that harm the white race...
I think those who are against "whites" actually think that the more people who are of mixed race...the less danger. Which is not necessarily true. Mulattos (lighter skinned blacks), for example, were looked down upon by darker hued people. Being mixed solves nothing. Its the MINDSET that needs fixing. Picking on one group solves nothing. Whites want a deep dark tan. Blacks want straight hair. Skin color/body "enhancements" means diddly squat. Its the MIND that is ruling this shit.

In a word -- inculcation.

The process and effect of "brainwash" is not the extremely dramatized form of cerebral conditioning portrayed in the movie, The Manchurian Candidate, which depicts a highly exaggerated state of methodically induced, externally controlled, robotized hypnosis. Brainwash is an effect in which thoughts and actions are influenced by inculcation, which means repetitive, pre-conscious induction. The technique is commonly, and quite effectively, used by the advertising industry to implant impulses in the minds of millions of prospective purchasers of their products.

The concept of White Americans as villainous, exploitative, social bullies has been inculcated in the collective pre-conscious of Americans for so long that the effect has been the highly successful brainwash of our entire culture.

I don't have a problem with it. Seems others do.

Really? Who?

Who told you it wasn't ok to be white?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Candy and Crepitus...try reading the thread again and clicking link supplied. I ain't playing your "who me?" games.

New Topics

Forum List

Back