Can someone explain this?

All I see is a coward who doesn’t understand my great nation, cirled up in a ball lashing out on the Internet.

This formerly great nation is going right down the crapper, and it's inevitably gonna fail thanks in large part to people like you who refuse to see reality.

This nation has never been great and it's been in the crapper pretty much since it began.

Then go live in africa.
We have to fix this place first since this is where we were born.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If you out number a population and have better weapons against no weapons you can use brute force like whites in the US did.

This scenario has played out hundreds or thousands of times throughout history. Crushing a neighboring tribe with advanced tactics and weaponry is not an exclusively white thing.
I agree but thats how an inferior race can subdue a superior one. Having a bigger club or gun doesnt make you superior. It just makes you more of a war monger.

Well, when you subdue your rivals, take their land and wealth, your tribe has more leverage to flourish. That's why people fight and why nations exist. It's human nature and it's a childish fantasy to think it's going away.

All I see is a coward who doesn’t understand my great nation, cirled up in a ball lashing out on the Internet.

This formerly great nation is going right down the crapper, and it's inevitably gonna fail thanks in large part to people like you who refuse to see reality.

This nation has never been great and it's been in the crapper pretty much since it began.

Then go live in africa.

Nah, I'll live here where I was born. And since I have the right to make the comment I did by the 1st amendment, if you don't like my freedom to do so, you go live in Russia or another white country where you won't have to deal with it.

If you out number a population and have better weapons against no weapons you can use brute force like whites in the US did.

This scenario has played out hundreds or thousands of times throughout history. Crushing a neighboring tribe with advanced tactics and weaponry is not an exclusively white thing.
I agree but thats how an inferior race can subdue a superior one. Having a bigger club or gun doesnt make you superior. It just makes you more of a war monger.

Well, when you subdue your rivals, take their land and wealth, your tribe has more leverage to flourish. That's why people fight and why nations exist. It's human nature and it's a childish fantasy to think it's going away.
if you need more leverage then that means youre inferior.

You stole, you did not subdue. And all nations that have done that got destroyed. Every single one of them. And it's a childish fantasy to think it won't happen to America.

So basically you're saying that black people are inferior.

Then go live in africa.

Nah, I'll live here where I was born. And since I have the right to make the comment I did by the 1st amendment, if you don't like my freedom to do so, you go live in Russia or another white country where you won't have to deal with it.

Again, this ignorant racist fool proclaims that everyone in Russia is white. Racists like this douche bag are so clouded by their hatred and their fear and their weakness that they can’t make any sense no matter how much help you give them.

No. I am saying white people are inferior. They are the ones that needed the head start (leverage).

You stole, you did not subdue. And all nations that have done that got destroyed. Every single one of them. And it's a childish fantasy to think it won't happen to America.

You know, you can get little pills by prescription for the obvious problem you have, Mr. flaccid.

That's not what he said. In fact he's saying the reverse.

I didn't steal anything. Well...one time when I was a teenager I shoplifted some candy bars...

Then go live in africa.

You sure as hell don’t sound like a wrestler, you whiny little bitch.

Don't you two constantly argue that blacks in America need more leverage?

I didn't steal anything. Well...one time when I was a teenager I shoplifted some candy bars...
Youre race stole land, resources, and time.

• Thanks

You stole. And you know I'm talking about your claim of how whites subdued others.

To level the playing field whites needed to tip in their favor. Once we get it back level we will leave you in the dust.

• Thanks

No.

Before the Arabs showed up and and enslaved y'all, do you really think African tribes didnt go to war with one another over land and resources?

Before the Arabs showed up and and enslaved y'all, do you really think African tribes didnt go to war with one another over land and resources?

Well since we are talking about America, your deflection to the Arab trader argument is not part of this conversation.

To level the playing field whites needed to tip in their favor. Once we get it back level we will leave you in the dust.

When?

Forum List

Back