Can somebody, anybody define what hell is a Christian in this country?

We just know you won't give enough on your own......

Do "we" know that, comrade? What "we" know is that you lefty leeches can't comprehend giving, only taking from others. This brings us back to "none of your fucking business," comrade. The country you want to live in isn't the United States of America, leech. Americans are a good and generous people. YOU are not an American, fish.
You don't look American to me.

You wouldn't know what a real American looks like if one picked you up and drove your head through the sidewalk, fish.
You're so cute when you are angry. Now go get your shine box.

How do I know? I simply study religions. It's all there. Read about all of them and the truth will set you free. Hallelujah.

Ha. "Truth," in your case, is a subjective term. You study religions, but you're not part of any of them. You're convinced that you are above all the dissonance that religion brings.
I was a Christian for 30 years. I have the advantage of formerly being one of you.

It's like a former NFL player knowing what it's like to be a pro football player.

You are the Jr. High bench warmer who stews in his own inadequacy for decades, and then shoots his mouth off about how "stupid" the NFL is, fish.
Please tell me the story of god, from the beginning. I want you to say it out loud so we can all see how stupid you/it sounds. So what exactly happened in the beginning? And how did our ancient ancestors know this? God told them? REALLY? And he made Eve from Adam's rib? Are you really this fucking stupid Hisoka?

How do I know? I simply study religions. It's all there. Read about all of them and the truth will set you free. Hallelujah.

Ha. "Truth," in your case, is a subjective term. You study religions, but you're not part of any of them. You're convinced that you are above all the dissonance that religion brings.
I was a Christian for 30 years. I have the advantage of formerly being one of you.

It's like a former NFL player knowing what it's like to be a pro football player.

You are the Jr. High bench warmer who stews in his own inadequacy for decades, and then shoots his mouth off about how "stupid" the NFL is, fish.
Please tell me the story of god, from the beginning.

Why would I waste my time when you're too stupid to understand and to weak to even try, fish?

Why would I waste my time when you're too stupid to understand and to weak to even try, fish?

I rarely comment on anything you say. Because you never say anything.

You seem obsessed with me. Just realize moving forward that you are the creepy stalker, not me.

Stalkers always think the victim was asking for it.

Now can we get back on topic. I don't like talking to you.

Please tell me the story of god, from the beginning. I want you to say it out loud so we can all see how stupid you/it sounds. So what exactly happened in the beginning? And how did our ancient ancestors know this? God told them? REALLY? And he made Eve from Adam's rib? Are you really this fucking stupid Hisoka?
Stupid is believing that nothing exists outside of one's 5 senses and nothing happens outside of one's personal experiences, considering that one's senses and experiences are so finite, ones existence so abbreviated against the backdrop of an ancient universe filled with wonders beyond our imagination.

That's you, stupid and not afraid to let everyone know.

Stupid is believing that nothing exists outside of one's 5 senses and nothing happens outside of one's personal experiences, considering that one's senses and experiences are so finite, ones existence so abbreviated against the backdrop of an ancient universe filled with wonders beyond our imagination.

“It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” – Carl Sagan

“God is an ever-receding pocket of ignorance that’s getting smaller and smaller as time goes on.”– Neil deGrasse Tyson

This thread is a good example of idiotic, hypocritical liberals wallowing in bigotry yet again.
“I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.” – Carl Sagan

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” – Mark Twain

I never said I don't believe in anything outside of my 5 senses. I just don't believe some guy you call your messiah walked on water, was born from a virgin or performed miracles.

So without your bullshit stories of him visiting, you really have nothing to suggest a god exists, other than the fact you can't believe all this happened without a god. I know it is hard to believe but all that we see might actually have been created by something other than a god. Or maybe no god was necessary. Its possible sure but not probable. So we really shouldn't be basing our morality on a lie or story. That's what our monkey ancestors did.

Little kids in kindergarten learn some basic things about how they may have red hair because mommy has red hair. If they stay in school, they will learn later - when they are capable of understanding - things like dominant and recessive genes, alleles, DNA, and such. Some damn fool who dropped out of school during kindergarten and then arrogantly shouted at anyone passing by that genetics was a "silly story" because his mommy has red hair and he has brown hair would be looked upon as the ignorant buffoon that he is.

Well, guess what? ^^^

You don't know what we give as individuals. What we do know is collectively you Christians aren't giving enough.

How do you know what we give? If you want to exemplify what it means to be a good Christian, become one, teach us all the error of our ways. Show all of Christianity what it means to carry out God's will. Teach us what is meant by "it is better to give than to receive."

There are 2 billion Christians on planet Earth, and you're going to tell me that we don't give enough as a collective? Don't lecture us on charity. Please.

Are Religious People More Generous?

“It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” – Carl Sagan

“God is an ever-receding pocket of ignorance that’s getting smaller and smaller as time goes on.”– Neil deGrasse Tyson

Supposing there was no intelligence behind the universe, no creative mind. In that case, nobody designed my brain for the purpose of thinking.
It is merely that when atoms inside my head happen, for physical or chemical reasons, to arrange themselves in a certain way, this gives me, as a by-product,
the sensation I call thought. But, if so, how can I trust my own thinking to be true? It's like upsetting a milk jug and hoping that the way it splashes
gives you a map of London. But if I can't trust my own thinking, of course I can't trust the arguments leading to Atheism, and therefore have no reason
to be an Atheist, or anything else. Unless I believe in God, I cannot believe in thought: so I can never use thought to disbelieve God.

--C.S. Lewis

You don't know what we give as individuals. What we do know is collectively you Christians aren't giving enough.

How do you know what we give? If you want to exemplify what it means to be a good Christian, become one, teach us all the error of our ways. Show all of Christianity what it means to carry out God's will. Teach us what is meant by "it is better to give than to receive."

There are 2 billion Christians on planet Earth, and you're going to tell me that we don't give enough as a collective? Don't lecture us on charity. Please.

Then why are hungry people coming to the soup kitchen I'm working at tomorrow? You aren't giving enough.

Supposing there was no intelligence behind the universe, no creative mind. In that case, nobody designed my brain for the purpose of thinking.
It is merely that when atoms inside my head happen, for physical or chemical reasons, to arrange themselves in a certain way, this gives me, as a by-product,
the sensation I call thought. But, if so, how can I trust my own thinking to be true? It's like upsetting a milk jug and hoping that the way it splashes
gives you a map of London. But if I can't trust my own thinking, of course I can't trust the arguments leading to Atheism, and therefore have no reason
to be an Atheist, or anything else. Unless I believe in God, I cannot believe in thought: so I can never use thought to disbelieve God.

--C.S. Lewis
I don't connect those dots. Sorry but cl lewis didn't just prove God.

As I was saying...

--C.S. Lewis

Like I said yesterday, no amount of evidence or citations will convince you. Either you're incapable of connecting the dots, or you simply won't.

Then why are hungry people coming to the soup kitchen I'm working at tomorrow? You aren't giving enough.

And who do you think runs those soup kitchens? Tell me. Who? Because there are plenty of soup kitchens run by Christian nonprofits all across America. All the meanwhile you remain cooped up in your anti religious bubble.

There are Christians feeding the homeless and downtrodden in those kitchens, yet you're ignoring that. I can guarantee you are working with Christians in that soup kitchen.

My church runs a yearly donation drive and hands out clothes and food to needy families in our community each week.

Last edited:

--C.S. Lewis

Like I said yesterday, no amount of evidence or citations will convince you. Either you're incapable of connecting the dots, or you simply won't.
Or I'm right

And who do you think runs those soup kitchens? Tell me. Who? Because there are plenty of soup kitchens run by Christian nonprofits all across America. All the meanwhile you remain cooped up in your anti religious bubble.
Maybe I'll push you to be better Christians. God sent me to test you. How you doing?

Forum List

Back