Can Palestinians Govern "Palestine?"

Hamas coup? :bs1::bs1::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a load of Israeli crap.

You poor, dear. I suppose your islamo-history comes only from selected YouTube videos approved by the prayer leader at your madrassah.

:bs1::bs1::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Deep thinking is not the Zionist's long suit.

The universally agreed upon purpose of a coup is to remove the present government and replace it with your own. Little or nothing remains of the previous government.

Now let's look at the results of Israel's bullshit coup.
  • The president was still the president.
  • The Prime Minister was still the Prime Minister.
  • None of the Cabinet Ministers were changed.
  • Nobody in the Parliament were changed.
  • No laws were changed.
  • The constitution remained in force.
Where do you see a coup?

The Zionists™ coup?

Previously you claimed The Coup™ was an undertaking of
The Great Satan

So you post more meaningless clutter.

Now, dear. I'm just pointing out your befuddlement over the various conspirators you have variously implicated in your grand (and conflicting), conspiracy theories. You're having some difficulty with alternately naming The Zionists™ vs. The Great Satan™ as the entities involved in the coup that was...or wasn't.

P F Tinmore, et al,

HAMAS, a Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) militant and jihadist group, serves as one of two major political parties, is an acronym for Harakat al-Muqawama al-Islamiya ("Islamic Resistance Movement"). It is a prominent rival party by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Fatah organization. The PLO-Fatah (as the "sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people") has has not yet actually renounced violence; but has, instead --- incited, encouraged, and political honored the martyrs of the Islamic jihadist, insurgents, guerrilla's, rebels, resistance and other asymmetric activities and individual initiative to strike-out and inflict harms on the Israelis.

Both HAMAS and the PLO-Fatah, incite, support, finance and encourage various other elements and splinter organizations of the HoAP (as the protected persons), who commit offenses or conduct activities which is solely intended to harm the Israel (as the Occupying Power), are subject to prosecution. Just as HoAP actions which represent a collective danger, nor seriously damage the property of the Israeli police and security forces --- administrations, --- or the installations used by them, shall be liable to prosecution and serious fines and sentencing.

The US administration continued to treat Fatah as if it had won the election rather than lost it - funding, arming, and directly encouraging agents within it to reverse the outcome of that democratic election by force. The Palestinian president brought pressure to bear on Hamas to change its position on recognition of Israel. Palestinians refused to participate in this externally driven coup - indeed, the vast majority of Fatah cadres rejected outright an enterprise so clearly directed at destroying the Palestinian body politic. Both the prisoners' document and the Mecca agreement signed in Saudi Arabia creating a national unity government took place because Palestinian society insisted on a national framework. Yet a small group has brought us to this point. The outcome is what we have before us today, similar to what the Americans were seeking to create in Iraq: the total exclusion of democratic practices and principles, the attempt to impose an oligarchy on a fragmented political society, a weakened and terrorised people, a foreign rule through warlords and strongmen.

(COMMENT)

The "People of Palestine" have, since the (1920) termination of the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration (OETA) and transition to the Civil Administration the Arab Palestinians have been encouraged to participate directly in the Civil Administration under the Mandate for Palestine. The HoAP had unilaterally decided their own fate. Even if a choice is given to them --- and the HoAP consider the options unacceptable and declined to participate, --- that is still exercising self-determination and the future consequences of their choice. And that policy existed in the beginning when "in 1923, a third attempt was made by the Mandatory, to establish an institution through which the Arab population of Palestine could be brought into cooperation with the government. The Mandatory Power had proposed “the establishment of an Arab Agency in Palestine" which will occupy a position exactly analogous to that accorded to the Jewish Agency”. The Arab Agency would have the right to be consulted on all matters relating to immigration, on which it was recognized that “the views of the Arab community were entitled to special consideration.” But each time the HoAP were offered participation and integration into the administration of Palestine, no matter what it was, including the recommendation put forth by the UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) and the recommendations adopted by the General Assembly [A/RES/181(II)] (1947). In early 1948, the UN Palestine Commission (UNPC) noted that:

"Powerful Arab interests, both inside and outside Palestine, are defying the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein."
The HoAP are always complaining about their "Right of Self-Determination" --- yet when the HoAP exercised their "right" they invariably were unsatisfied with the outcomes and consequences.

Most Respectfully,
R
Pfffft, your usual slime the Palestinians piece.

How is telling the truth slimeing the arab muslim terrorist scum

A YouTube video is always an accurate and literal rendering of islamo-claims to:

I blame the Great Satan ™, or alternately,

I blame The Zionist Entity

or sometimes, both pleas as a way to excuse Arab-Moslem terrorism.
Three different reports from three different countries that all match the facts on the ground.

Do you have anything different?

You suffer from the I saw it on YouTube so it must be true ™, syndrome.

By the way, did you notice your cut and paste YouTube videos bear the "Democracy Now", logo?

Mindless cutting and pasting from far left / conspiracy theory promoting YouTube channels suggests promotion of propaganda is your primary goal.

What is your proposed conspiracy theory for the refusal of new elections by either of the current Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza and the West Bank?

Clearly you are just shoveling shit because you don't know jack.

The liars say that Hamas had a coup in Gaza. This lie is so obvious yet there are many dupes who believe it.

Hamas was the elected government in office. They were the majority party in the Palestinian Authority, not just in Gaza but in the West Bank too.

So, what would be the point of having a coup?
-----------------------
The "PA" in the West Bank is an illegal government. Can anyone trust an illegal government to hold fair elections?

It wasnt a coup it was the elimination of their opponents who also won seats in gaza and the west bank. Or if you prefer a massacre of children to remind fatah that hamas is now in charge and they had better believe it

Load of Israeli crap. Fatah was not kicked out of Gaza. Only the members of the coup were kicked out. Hamas gave amnesty to all Fatah members who were not part of the coup. The members of parliament retained their seats.

Gaza starts @ 13:15

So how many are still living in gaza then, and are still members of the P.A.

You must think we cant read or see video's the way you go on. The reports stated that ALL fatah members were either massacred or chased out of gaza. One report was of an increase in one night of children being injured in beatings that rose by 250, and hamas blamed the IDF for the injuries. How did the IDF get the children to the tops of buildings and throw them off ?

You suffer from the I saw it on YouTube so it must be true ™, syndrome.

By the way, did you notice your cut and paste YouTube videos bear the "Democracy Now", logo?

Mindless cutting and pasting from far left / conspiracy theory promoting YouTube channels suggests promotion of propaganda is your primary goal.

What is your proposed conspiracy theory for the refusal of new elections by either of the current Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza and the West Bank?
Clearly you are just shoveling shit because you don't know jack.

The liars say that Hamas had a coup in Gaza. This lie is so obvious yet there are many dupes who believe it.

Hamas was the elected government in office. They were the majority party in the Palestinian Authority, not just in Gaza but in the West Bank too.

So, what would be the point of having a coup?
-----------------------
The "PA" in the West Bank is an illegal government. Can anyone trust an illegal government to hold fair elections?

It wasnt a coup it was the elimination of their opponents who also won seats in gaza and the west bank. Or if you prefer a massacre of children to remind fatah that hamas is now in charge and they had better believe it
Load of Israeli crap. Fatah was not kicked out of Gaza. Only the members of the coup were kicked out. Hamas gave amnesty to all Fatah members who were not part of the coup. The members of parliament retained their seats.

Is that like your constant islamonazi crap ?

You poor, dear. I suppose your islamo-history comes only from selected YouTube videos approved by the prayer leader at your madrassah.

The universally agreed upon purpose of a coup is to remove the present government and replace it with your own. Little or nothing remains of the previous government.

• No laws were changed.
Where do you see a coup?

In gaza where hamas are the dictators and rule completely. So much so they rape brides at their own weddings and murder the grooms. Where islamonazi version of sharia law is imposed on the citizens who are forced to act as human shields to protect the hamas terrorists.

Are yiu that blinded by your brainwashing that you have not seen any of this reported direct from gaza ?

• No laws were changed.
Where do you see a coup?

The Zionists™ coup?

Previously you claimed The Coup™ was an undertaking of
The Great Satan

So you post more meaningless clutter.

No you made a massive mistake and forgot your previous LIE that the coup was by the USA, then by the Jews when in fact it was by the arab muslims in Iran and Saudi for control of gaza and Jerusalem

Of course the Palestinians can govern Palestine, it belongs to them. Not to the Jewish occupiers.

Lets see if you can produce the evidence of this, as to date not one person has proved this to be true. No treaty granted them the lands, and not even the ottomans would accept them as owners of palestine. The LoN being the legal owners from 1917 gave the Jews 22% of palestine, they did not give it to the islamonazi's

Pages of blabber and nothing to refute my posts.

What is there to refute when it has no supporting evidence, all you do is post the same LIES and LIBELS that have been refuted in the past. When you have proven evidence then we might listen, but to post the same lies time after time shows that you live in La La land

Pages of blabber and nothing to refute my posts.

What is there to refute when it has no supporting evidence, all you do is post the same LIES and LIBELS that have been refuted in the past. When you have proven evidence then we might listen, but to post the same lies time after time shows that you live in La La land
Yeah, yeah, same old duck.

racialreality9, et al,

This says nothing.

Of course the Palestinians can govern Palestine, it belongs to them. Not to the Jewish occupiers.
(COMMENT)

Governance and ownership --- have no relationship. I own my property, but it is sovereignty territory to the US; which does not own my property. This is not a real estate deal.

(QUESTION)

When did "ANY" territory under the sovereignty of the Arab Palestinian come under occupation by the Israelis?

Most Respectfully,
R

racialreality9, et al,

This says nothing.

(COMMENT)

Governance and ownership --- have no relationship. I own my property, but it is sovereignty territory to the US; which does not own my property. This is not a real estate deal.

(QUESTION)

When did "ANY" territory under the sovereignty of the Arab Palestinian come under occupation by the Israelis?

Most Respectfully,
R
But true sovereignty belongs to the people, who in turn delegate it to their governments.

The People’s Sovereignty

racialreality9, et al,

This says nothing.

(COMMENT)

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R
But true sovereignty belongs to the people, who in turn delegate it to their governments.

The People’s Sovereignty
You mean "peoples".

Why not review the many earlier threads where your confusion regarding sovereignty and peoples has been addressed repeatedly, as in over and over again,

racialreality9, et al,

This says nothing.

(COMMENT)

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

The People’s Sovereignty
You mean "peoples".

Why not review the many earlier threads where your confusion regarding sovereignty and peoples has been addressed repeatedly, as in over and over again,
The people is accurate when addressing a single entity.

racialreality9, et al,

This says nothing.

(COMMENT)

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

The People’s Sovereignty
You mean "peoples".

Perhaps it's a medical condition that causes you to forget what you write?

"It is not all people. It is all peoples. Why are you changing who has rights?"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15221877/

racialreality9, et al,

This says nothing.

(COMMENT)

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

The People’s Sovereignty
You mean "peoples".

You are confused. There is no contradiction in what I have posted.

racialreality9, et al,

This says nothing.

(COMMENT)

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

The People’s Sovereignty
You mean "peoples".

I guess you're just befuddled about what you wrote earlier.

The People’s Sovereignty
You mean "peoples".

You are still having problems comprehending this concept, I see.

You mean "peoples".

You are still having problems comprehending this concept, I see.

The concept was yours. You were reminded of it and now you're upset and befuddled as to why the concept applies to others but not you.

Forum List

Back