Can It Ever Be TOO Wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

But, while we are on the subject my dick shoots red laser beams that slice through walls and can pierce a surgical hole through an elephant thigh.

It's not really normal for an "older woman" to have a lot of vaginal discharge. It could be a sign of a problem or the beginnings of a yeast infection. It could be that you are ovulating, but that just isn't the case very often in women who are postmenopausal or perimenopausal.

Anyways, for informative purposes, so that hopefully people don't listen to other internet people who don't know what in the hell they are talking about . . . I thought we had "cleared" this up earlier, but apparently random people's vaginal discharge is such a hot topic! :D

6 things your, ahem, discharge is trying to tell you

Vaginal dryness is a common fact of life for post-menopausal women. But some still get aroused enough for there to be too much moisture.

It's not really normal for an "older woman" to have a lot of vaginal discharge. It could be a sign of a problem or the beginnings of a yeast infection. It could be that you are ovulating, but that just isn't the case very often in women who are postmenopausal or perimenopausal.

Anyways, for informative purposes, so that hopefully people don't listen to other internet people who don't know what in the hell they are talking about . . . I thought we had "cleared" this up earlier, but apparently random people's vaginal discharge is such a hot topic! :D

I do not think she is talking about a continual discharge.

Just that when she gets wet, she really gets wet.

Which is fine.

A compliment.

You mean, that is what you fantasize it is about? Lol. Usually when an older women is getting slimed like that, it is a sign of an infection or something else. The purpose of this thread was exactly that. To get men thinking about her vagina. :D I mean really, who would ask a bunch of weirdos on the internet for advice about their vaginal discharge? :lol:

Anyhoo . . . not to kill your mood or anything but . . .

The same applies to bacterial vaginosis (BV), which Karen describes as 'having a snotty nose in the vagina'. This is an unpleasant looking mucus sort of discharge and can be accompanied by a fishy odour and burning sensation:

"This is also due to a loss of balance of the normal bacteria of the vagina. It's also very common in older women when they don't have oestrogen, which creates moisture in the vagina and keeps germs in the right balance."

Your discharge could even be an indicator of a sexual transmitted infection (but bear in mind this isn't always the case as STIs can often can lie dormant with no symptoms):

"No doubt that all common infections, such as chlamydia and gonorrhoea, can cause vaginal discharge but they are also often silenced and are causing much more serious problems higher up in the tubes – so it's better to go and get checked out."

At least we agree on nasty vag.

I did not take it to be a health issue.

Rather than she just gets really wet when stimulated.

I guess you do not?

I don't know. Maybe Bonzi will elaborate? But what does that matter? It still is fucked up for a "god fearing" married Christian woman to be trying to turn on a bunch of strange men on the internets talking about how horny she is? No? How often do women come up to you and tell you how wet their vaginas are at church?

Which is fine.

A compliment.

You mean, that is what you fantasize it is about? Lol. Usually when an older women is getting slimed like that, it is a sign of an infection or something else. The purpose of this thread was exactly that. To get men thinking about her vagina. :D I mean really, who would ask a bunch of weirdos on the internet for advice about their vaginal discharge? :lol:

The same applies to bacterial vaginosis (BV), which Karen describes as 'having a snotty nose in the vagina'. This is an unpleasant looking mucus sort of discharge and can be accompanied by a fishy odour and burning sensation:

"This is also due to a loss of balance of the normal bacteria of the vagina. It's also very common in older women when they don't have oestrogen, which creates moisture in the vagina and keeps germs in the right balance."

Your discharge could even be an indicator of a sexual transmitted infection (but bear in mind this isn't always the case as STIs can often can lie dormant with no symptoms):

"No doubt that all common infections, such as chlamydia and gonorrhoea, can cause vaginal discharge but they are also often silenced and are causing much more serious problems higher up in the tubes – so it's better to go and get checked out."

I guess you do not?

I don't know. Maybe Bonzi will elaborate? But what does that matter? It still is fucked up for a "god fearing" married Christian woman to be trying to turn on a bunch of strange men on the internets talking about how horny she is? No? How often do women come up to you and tell you how wet their vaginas are at church?

I think it is a good topic.

Never - so not often enough.

An anonymous message board makes it doable.

You have lots of posts on the topic.

Which is fine.

A compliment.

I guess you do not?

I don't talk about my vagina to strangers online. Now, stop trying to project Bonzi's behavior onto me. I am a lady. :)

Which is fine.

A compliment.

I guess you do not?

I don't talk about my vagina to strangers online. Now, stop trying to project Bonzi's behavior onto me. I am a lady. :)

If you ever want, or need to, I am always here for you ChrisL.

:itsok:

Which is fine.

A compliment.

I guess you do not?

How do you feel about pictures instead ChrisL?

I guess you do not?

Pictures of Bonzi's vagina? No thanks. Make sure she sends you those via private message! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh! :eek:

I guess you do not?

Pictures of Bonzi's vagina? No thanks. Make sure she sends you those via private message! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh! :eek:

Feel free as well?

I guess you do not?

I don't mean to interfere, so far it was a good show but I have to interject that Jimmy was talking about you posting pictures about yours. Now, I am going to sit back and will try to enjoy the show. Please, continue.

Which is fine.

A compliment.

I guess you do not?

There are a LOT of very strange threads on this board. But I do think the OP was about when she is sexually aroused, not just a discharge.

And ChrisL, if the topic is so disgusting, why have you posted 11 times in this thread since it was dredged up from the archives?

Bonzi is...weird. And she never got sexually aroused. At least that is what she said. This thread was just a lure to catch someone to replace her then current husband. Since then, she made the rounds here, and finally did what she set out to do. Catch a guy. Whether she gets wet for him, I have no clue. Eww.

See why said you needed bleach for your eyes? But this one is not in the FZ, so.....

And now that I am blinded by the thought of Bonzi's wet snatch and thoroughly grossed out..I think its my bed time.:lol:

Night all. Or rather..mornin' to everyone.

Bonzi is...weird. And she never got sexually aroused. At least that is what she said. This thread was just a lure to catch someone to replace her then current husband. Since then, she made the rounds here, and finally did what she set out to do. Catch a guy. Whether she gets wet for him, I have no clue. Eww.

See why said you needed bleach for your eyes? But this one is not in the FZ, so.....

Eh, there are lots of weirdos on this board. If she is pursuing a man, more power to her. It can't be as warped as FBJ's various posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back