How much are you willing to sacrifice?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
to not be obese? I limit carbs and do not eat any added sugar especially HFCS. I see people at my local grocery store and they load up on processed crap. I don't know about you but who wants to be an obese slave to a giant corporation? Not me! I don't know why people let themselves be poisoned by a greedy food industry.

Last edited:
Never been obese and never will be. So, I can't sacrifice anything. Sorry...but then I seldom eat anything with sugar, grains, or artificial anything...never touch HFCS or fast food shit.

to not be obese? Limit carbs and do not eat any added sugar especially HFCS. I see people at my local grocery store and they load up on processed crap. I don't know about you but who wants to be an obese slave to a giant corporation? Not me! I don't know why people let themselves be poisoned by a greedy food industry.

Limit carbs and do not eat any added sugar especially HFCS.

What's wrong with HFCS? Is it worse than sucrose?

Watch portions and exercise. That is all that is needed.

the rest is just keeping your body HEALTHY... but if you count calories and exercise (also, counting the calories you burn) you are good to go.

It only takes self discipline.

.... I'd play tennis all day in lieu of eating if I could...

Weight?

From about the year 2003, to about the year 2009 - I had vision problems. Even on a cloudy day I had to wear sunglasses, and even now....sometimes I still do ; due to my eyes being extremely sensitive. I have trouble focusing my eyes at times, one eye only. Either my left eye is blurry and I have trouble focusing, or my right eye is blurry and I have trouble focusing. And as I have told a medical professional in September of the year 2007 - I.....at times see spots ( looks like bonds of molecules ) floating in the air - which lasts from anywhere to just a few seconds, to about ten minutes. The medical professional called them "Floaters".

Shadow 355

When you view exercise as fun and have a job where you burn over 500 extra calories per hour over your base metabolic rate, you never worry about eating too many calories or getting fat. You have to eat enough to sustain several average people.

When you view exercise as fun and have a job where you burn over 500 extra calories per hour over your base metabolic rate, you never worry about eating too many calories or getting fat. You have to eat enough to sustain several average people.

What kind of job is that?

Watch portions and exercise. That is all that is needed.

the rest is just keeping your body HEALTHY... but if you count calories and exercise (also, counting the calories you burn) you are good to go.

It only takes self discipline.

And to increase your metabolism.

Portions and self-discipline only take you so far. With diet.....comes exercise. Unless someone threw a bunch of weigh gain drugs in your food and drink.

Shadow 355

What kind of job is that?
Cement Mason. Lead concrete finisher/foreman.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back