Can It Ever Be TOO Wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not Web MD, this is USMB. This type of thread is inappropriate given the types of people who frequent these forums. I wonder who in their right mind would discuss such things in such a venue.

So? Nobody is ridiculing me. I'm not the one who started a thread about wet vaginas. :D

Sure I am. You don't have to START the thread to get mocked for your posts in it.

Funny. I don't feel mocked at all. Lol. Why would some creepy old internet man be able to "mock" anyone else? :lol: What? You think you're better than me? :itsok:

You really have a deep need to invent what I am saying, don't you? I have not told you what you can or cannot post. I have not said I am better than you, or anyone else. I am simply having fun mocking you for going crazy over a simple thread.

I'm not going crazy. I find it weird and funny that someone would start such a thread. I haven't reported it or anything like that. I've just made some comments about it. It is a public thread after all. I have just as much a right as anyone else to give my opinions on it. Right?

Yep. The irony is hilarious.

What? I made some comments. You apparently have a problem with some of my comments. What exactly is your major malfunction?

Aww. Poor me. :(
It'll be ok hon...you can get help...:itsok:

Guys, if I break any rules, feel free to report me. :D Until then, fuck yoooooouuuuuuuu!

tumblr-o1292shzxe1v49b2xo1-500.gif

This is not Web MD, this is USMB. This type of thread is inappropriate given the types of people who frequent these forums. I wonder who in their right mind would discuss such things in such a venue.

I have seen threads talking about wanting people to die, wishing horrible diseases on those who disagree with them and I have read more lies than I can count. And you have a meltdown because someone asks a sexually oriented question about vaginal moisture?

Yep, you are right. There ARE crazies around here.

Sure I am. You don't have to START the thread to get mocked for your posts in it.

Funny. I don't feel mocked at all. Lol. Why would some creepy old internet man be able to "mock" anyone else? :lol: What? You think you're better than me? :itsok:

You really have a deep need to invent what I am saying, don't you? I have not told you what you can or cannot post. I have not said I am better than you, or anyone else. I am simply having fun mocking you for going crazy over a simple thread.

I'm not going crazy. I find it weird and funny that someone would start such a thread. I haven't reported it or anything like that. I've just made some comments about it. It is a public thread after all. I have just as much a right as anyone else to give my opinions on it. Right?

What? I made some comments. You apparently have a problem with some of my comments. What exactly is your major malfunction?

No malfunction at all. In fact, I tried to answer the OP's question. It is not up to me to judge her for asking questions. Especially when she enjoys anonymity here, unlike with her Doctor.

I am just enjoying the show.

No malfunction at all. In fact, I tried to answer the OP's question. It is not up to me to judge her for asking questions. Especially when she enjoys anonymity here, unlike with her Doctor.

Sure doesn't seem like you are! It seems as if you are trying to silence me or something. Well, you might as well just give up on that silly thought. :D I am going to give MY opinions on topics, and while you might disagree with them, you are just wasting my time and yours with being bothered by my comments. It's only an internet forum, and she is anonymous as you say, and I've certainly had worse said about me around here, so it's no biggie. You have to have thick skin and such. :)

LOL..she didn't begin this thread out of real concern for getting "too wet"...although, I highly doubt she will fess up and tell the folks here WHO inspired her to start this thread in the first place, especially her new man...

This was but one of many bait threads to get the menfolk a knockin' on her PM door..

Aww. Poor me. :(
It'll be ok hon...you can get help...:itsok:

Guys, if I break any rules, feel free to report me. :D Until then, fuck yoooooouuuuuuuu!

tumblr-o1292shzxe1v49b2xo1-500.gif
:lol: Who said anything about you breaking a rule? I haven't reported you, nor do I intend to.

Oh and.... FUCK YOUUUU TOOOO...:D

Okay, so what is it that you want? You want me to stop posting on the thread or what? What's the problem here?

Sure doesn't seem like you are! It seems as if you are trying to silence me or something. Well, you might as well just give up on that silly thought. :D I am going to give MY opinions on topics, and while you might disagree with them, you are just wasting my time and yours with being bothered by my comments. It's only an internet forum, and she is anonymous as you say, and I've certainly had worse said about me around here, so it's no biggie. You have to have thick skin and such. :)

Judging by your extreme over-reaction to my comments, your skin isn't as thick as you claim. I have never tried to silence you. Not one single time have I told you to stop or to be quiet. YOu are inventing that bullshit. But that is fine. You post what and where you want. I'll do the same.

LOL..she didn't begin this thread out of real concern for getting "too wet"...although, I highly doubt she will fess up and tell the folks here WHO inspired her to start this thread in the first place, especially her new man...

This was but one of many bait threads to get the menfolk a knockin' on her PM door..

Some folks thrive on being chased. Good luck to them.

Judging by your extreme over-reaction to my comments, your skin isn't as thick as you claim. I have never tried to silence you. Not one single time have I told you to stop or to be quiet. YOu are inventing that bullshit. But that is fine. You post what and where you want. I'll do the same.

Hey, you are the one with the problem here. Not me. Okay, bye bye then. And good day! Lol!

This thread was in my alerts, and I came to it and read some and said to myself, "Jesus, what in the hell? Why would someone start a thread like this? Gross!", and I wanted to say how I felt about it. That is what a message board is ALL about. ;)

The Christian talk, all the preachy threads and posts, all the talk about Christianity and about how gays are "sinners." And then THIS kind of stuff on the side! It's really weird! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back