Can It Ever Be TOO Wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Who in the hell does this guy think he is that I would listen to him or that he can tell me how or what to post? :dunno:

I can't see that anyone has done that.

What do you care about what I post? You certainly aren't going to change my opinion on this matter and that is all there is to it. Personally, I can't get why anyone would begin such a thread on this type of a forum.

YOu complain, bitch and moan, and then get all hostile when someone points out the lunacy in acting all uppity while condemning a poster, but you keep posting in the thread. No one is telling you what to do. But just like you can bitch about someone, others can ridicule you. See how that works?

Lol! Who in the hell does this guy think he is that I would listen to him or that he can tell me how or what to post? :dunno:

What do you care about what I post? You certainly aren't going to change my opinion on this matter and that is all there is to it. Personally, I can't get why anyone would begin such a thread on this type of a forum.

YOu complain, bitch and moan, and then get all hostile when someone points out the lunacy in acting all uppity while condemning a poster, but you keep posting in the thread. No one is telling you what to do. But just like you can bitch about someone, others can ridicule you. See how that works?

So? Nobody is ridiculing me. I'm not the one who started a thread about wet vaginas. :D

So? Nobody is ridiculing me. I'm not the one who started a thread about wet vaginas. :D

Sure I am. You don't have to START the thread to get mocked for your posts in it.

Sure I am. You don't have to START the thread to get mocked for your posts in it.

Funny. I don't feel mocked at all. Lol. Why would some creepy old internet man be able to "mock" anyone else? :lol: What? You think you're better than me? :itsok:

Called out for what exactly? :cuckoo: I don't really care if you don't like what I post. Whatevs. You are nasty too. :D
I'm not the one bitching and complaining about what you post...but YOU are bitching and complaining about what another posts....see the irony in that?
Gawdamn you are dumb....

Called out for what exactly? :cuckoo: I don't really care if you don't like what I post. Whatevs. You are nasty too. :D
I'm not the one bitching and complaining about what you post...but YOU are bitching and complaining about what another posts....see the irony in that?
Gawdamn you are dumb....

Aww. Isn't that too bad and so sad for you? Really, I am all broken up. :D Don't read my posts then. Problem solved.

I'm not the ONLY one who has commented on it either. My comments haven't been the MOST mean spirited either. ;) You have some kind of problem with me. Too bad for you, I suppose. *sigh* :)

Funny. I don't feel mocked at all. Lol. Why would some creepy old internet man be able to "mock" anyone else? :lol: What? You think you're better than me? :itsok:

You really have a deep need to invent what I am saying, don't you? I have not told you what you can or cannot post. I have not said I am better than you, or anyone else. I am simply having fun mocking you for going crazy over a simple thread.

You really have a deep need to invent what I am saying, don't you? I have not told you what you can or cannot post. I have not said I am better than you, or anyone else. I am simply having fun mocking you for going crazy over a simple thread.

I'm not going crazy. I find it weird and funny that someone would start such a thread. I haven't reported it or anything like that. I've just made some comments about it. It is a public thread after all. I have just as much a right as anyone else to give my opinions on it. Right?

I'm not going crazy. I find it weird and funny that someone would start such a thread. I haven't reported it or anything like that. I've just made some comments about it. It is a public thread after all. I have just as much a right as anyone else to give my opinions on it. Right?

Yep. The irony is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back