Can Israel survive without American assisting?

Can Israel survive without the USA. You can ask that of the whole world and the answer is no. Without the USA the whole world dies a slow, dictator, tyrant ruled death.

Israel became a country without the USA's assistance so I am sure they can survive the short term without our help. Long term most likely not.

Netanyahu has stated in the past that Israel would be BETTER off without aid from the US----that aid comes with strings. ----- He might be right----but the real problem is that the US might not be better off. ------do we really want Israel selling technology to the highest bidder and keeping it from US??? Or do we really want to NOT be in a position to put constraints on Israel's actions in the Middle east? Netanyahu had more power now than he ever had before----to ----enact his own concepts.. I find him a bit flamboyant.

See what dumbass like Shogun and Huggy (who my be the stupidest fuck on this board) think is that US doesn't get anything from the aid they give to Israel, Egypt and Pakistani military! Here is what they do. US we will give you the military aid, however, all that aid money MUST be used on US private arms companies. The US relies on these "private" military companies to come up with innovative and revolutionary planes, bombs, guns, tanks, weapons systems in order to stay ahead of the Russian, Chinese, Indians etc. The US can't purchase ALL these weapons and bloat the military budget even more and they need the "private" US arms dealers to have numerous, willing and able buyers! Now if the government just gave these military establishment cash, the incentive of producing innovations and keeping the military edge goes way down. Free money not tied to rewards breeds laziness. Aka the reason communism is a failure. Take note comrade Huggy! So American creates willing and able buyers in Israel, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq etc. The US military industry has buyers and incentive to stay innovative. The US military keeps it large and ever growing military edge on China and Russia, while keeping the budget down and not being stocked with too many military armaments that won't be used and will used as ammo for the leftist anti-military politicians!

Summary Benefits:

US - military edge, without bloating its military budget and increasing weapons surplus supplies. Can dictate that countries seek aid MUST buy American. The US also has great influence over these countries in many ways
US Military Companies - have willing and able buyers, but must keep the innovations up, because its not in essence free money
Israel, Pakistan, Egypt, Iraq and other countries: Get most innovative weaponry, "free money," and a well stocked military.

Precursor: Huggy go fuck yourself; Shogun go fuck yourself also!

its really a moot point Hook-----US military aid to Israel will continue-----because it is in the best interests of the US-------Islamo nazis use it as a propaganda tool------it impresses very stupid people when islamo nazis say "look where your tax dollars are going" the word "tax dollars" -----is a "BUTTON" that islamo nazi like to push just like all other sleazy sociopathic manipulating pigs. -------I am always impressed with the PASSION with which people discuss tax cuts and use of tax money. etc. Usually---when I calculate how such alterations will affect me -----it comes to paltry amounts-------but I have seen GROWN PEOPLE SWEAT AND SPUTTER about it and sleazy minapulators TAKE ADVANTAGE of the hysteria

Can Israel survive without the USA. You can ask that of the whole world and the answer is no. Without the USA the whole world dies a slow, dictator, tyrant ruled death.

Israel became a country without the USA's assistance so I am sure they can survive the short term without our help. Long term most likely not.

Netanyahu has stated in the past that Israel would be BETTER off without aid from the US----that aid comes with strings. ----- He might be right----but the real problem is that the US might not be better off. ------do we really want Israel selling technology to the highest bidder and keeping it from US??? Or do we really want to NOT be in a position to put constraints on Israel's actions in the Middle east? Netanyahu had more power now than he ever had before----to ----enact his own concepts.. I find him a bit flamboyant.

See what dumbass like Shogun and Huggy (who my be the stupidest fuck on this board) think is that US doesn't get anything from the aid they give to Israel, Egypt and Pakistani military! Here is what they do. US we will give you the military aid, however, all that aid money MUST be used on US private arms companies. The US relies on these "private" military companies to come up with innovative and revolutionary planes, bombs, guns, tanks, weapons systems in order to stay ahead of the Russian, Chinese, Indians etc. The US can't purchase ALL these weapons and bloat the military budget even more and they need the "private" US arms dealers to have numerous, willing and able buyers! Now if the government just gave these military establishment cash, the incentive of producing innovations and keeping the military edge goes way down. Free money not tied to rewards breeds laziness. Aka the reason communism is a failure. Take note comrade Huggy! So American creates willing and able buyers in Israel, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq etc. The US military industry has buyers and incentive to stay innovative. The US military keeps it large and ever growing military edge on China and Russia, while keeping the budget down and not being stocked with too many military armaments that won't be used and will used as ammo for the leftist anti-military politicians!

Summary Benefits:

US - military edge, without bloating its military budget and increasing weapons surplus supplies. Can dictate that countries seek aid MUST buy American. The US also has great influence over these countries in many ways
US Military Companies - have willing and able buyers, but must keep the innovations up, because its not in essence free money
Israel, Pakistan, Egypt, Iraq and other countries: Get most innovative weaponry, "free money," and a well stocked military.

What year did this begin? Was it since the begining.

Military aid to Israel from the US began a bit after the 1967 war over there. If you discuss the issue with islamo nazis ----they will tell you that the US supplied jews in palestine with bomber jets and atom bombs in 1897

Summary Benefits:

What year did this begin? Was it since the begining.
No! In fact in '47 America placed an arms embargo on the area, while the USSR was arming the Arabs to the teeth. If the French didn't step up to the plate the Jews would have had nothing. The aid to Israel didn't start until '67 (the six day war)!

The Israelis are the leaders in irrigation technology.

I kid you not. They invented drip irrigation and they make really good automatic sprinkler systems.

I bought a system once that is used to retrofit a single sprinkler head (for very small areas and drip irrigation) and it worked like a charm. Super easy to program, and was the first product I ever bought (that I'm aware) that said Made in Israel.

My favorite thing made in Israel, however, was the Lord Jesus Christ.

Summary Benefits:

oh look! a jew rationalizing the sale of weapons to jew land with the same fervor of an arab trying to arm some terrorists!

Holy SHIT! SAY IT AIN'T SO!

:rofl:

go fuck yourself, ya racist jew. that is, if you are not busy shotting arab toddlers or pregnant mothers.

For the existance of Israel it does not need USA, before USA acting as a protective power, the Israelians have tendered themselves to others because the Israelis do need a protecting power. When the USA ceases to be that protecting power there will follow no other power seeing an interest in acting as a protective power for Israel. Some degree of support from Germany will always stay in form of wealth transfer from Germany to Israel, but Germany is not able to act as a protective power.
The relevance of Israel will decrease in the coming years. It is unavoidable. This is due to the gradation of Israel by USA in its concept of foreign politics. The US interest will sequentially shift from Middle East eastwards into East Asia. Israel will loose its importance to USA.
Israel is no power of relevance in containing US adversaries of the 21st century. Due to geographically reasons. Israelian naval capabilities to support USA in those distant regions is non-existant.
The USA will have a interest in supporting countries near those adversaries and support from Israel (money) will shift to these countries.

The current state of Israel in terms of state budget, procurement and military capabilities does not comply with its real capabilities. It is battened by USA.

The answer is simple and obvious. Israelis can be trusted with them, where arabs cannot. NO ONE wants to see Syria or Iran with nukes. Why...because they have a terrible track record with peace and they are terrorist supporters.

Are you trying to make the case that if 1 country has nukes, all others should? How would that make the world any better?

These questions are nothing to be answered by trust and not-trust. Developing nuclear capabilities is a question of assertiveness. Israel did not have that adverse winds in developing nuclear capabilities. If it would have had those winds, Israel could never develop nuclear capabilities. Fact. This shows an autonomous defintion on a question where all should be subjected to the same standards.

Also from Syria comes no risk of developing nuclear capabilities.
Iran is trying to test its assertiveness against those adverse winds, and we will see where this leads to.
As long as Israel is an barrier for peace in the Middle-East and is battened by foreign powers, there will always be nations trying to equal the initial positions with Israel. Easy knitted people sleepind and waking up with "Islamo-Nazis" will never see, that Israel is the barrier for peace in Middle-East. Meant with all Muslim Nations of Middle East except Iran.

I am personally against any nuclear weapons but i understand the position of Iran and would i have been born as an Iranian i would support building up those capabilities as soon as possible, because from their standpoint it is the most logical step.

Summary Benefits:

There is a positive effect on US defence industry. But it would be more positive if the USA would use those aids for inland consumption from the defence industry. Then there would be more F-22 and other toys, increasing even more the already existing firepower of USA.
No matter how much the facts are turned-over and over, the aid recipiant is in the favorable position. Not the US defence industry.

Could you imagine an Israel having to procure military hardware solely from its own state budget? Then you would have to make priorities either in upkeeping current level of military capabilities to the disadvantage of other recipients of state budget, or upkeeping same level of money transfer to state budget recipients (ministries etc.) to the disadvantage of current military capabilities.

Netanyahu has stated in the past that Israel would be BETTER off without aid from the US----that aid comes with strings.
Shows the megalomaniac nature of such person. Without these "strings" (i pressume the current special bond to USA) Israel would be in no position to act the same way as they currently do. Currently they act ago the international system. US support ensures them not to be subjected to any international consequences. They literally shit on UN, and by that on the whole world. There is no 2nd example of a country acting ago the international system.

Last edited:
ARE WE THE ONLY HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS NOT WORTH GETTING NUKED? For fucking real, dude. You leap on a fucking bandwagon at the idea of iran nuking israel but, when the roles are reversed, you act as if you have more concern for your lunch menu than ARAB HUMAN BEINGS getting nukes.

pathetic, really.

So explain to me real slowly cuz I am a little older than you and I need to clean the wax outta my ears...Why is it that Israel SHOULD have nukes and the arabs NOT.

The answer is simple and obvious. Israelis can be trusted with them, where arabs cannot. NO ONE wants to see Syria or Iran with nukes. Why...because they have a terrible track record with peace and they are terrorist supporters.

Are you trying to make the case that if 1 country has nukes, all others should? How would that make the world any better?

Do you honestly believe those that believe that they have they have divine right to a piece of land would act rationally? If the Palestinians were able to get the land and property stolen from them back, do you honestly think Israel won't launch nukes? I'd be quite afraid to be anywhere in range of irrational, religious zealots with control of a nuclear arsenal, no matter whether Muslim or Jewish.

Summary Benefits:

Remember that thing I said about hitler not being thorough enough? That applies specifically to you.... you traitor coward. Piss on you and those like you.

Israel’s point of view also makes it into your cameras, but it has no chance to register being so overwhelmed by the Arab side of the story. Is it possible to fairly report on a conflict while devoting 90% of the coverage to the sufferings of one side? Would you consider it fair and balanced today to report in great detail on the sufferings of the German people during the 1945 bombing of Berlin, with no mention of the Nazi atrocities and only a fleeting mention that the Nazis did something bad to start the war?(samsonblinded.org/news/)

Israel’s point of view also makes it into your cameras, but it has no chance to register being so overwhelmed by the Arab side of the story. Is it possible to fairly report on a conflict while devoting 90% of the coverage to the sufferings of one side? Would you consider it fair and balanced today to report in great detail on the sufferings of the German people during the 1945 bombing of Berlin, with no mention of the Nazi atrocities and only a fleeting mention that the Nazis did something bad to start the war?(samsonblinded.org/news/)

:offtopic:

It's the age old fallacy of the argumentum ad populum.

What I find amazing is how so many people who mistakenly refer to themselves as liberals simply join in with the large majority in persecuting the small minority, and all because they lack the inteligence to realize that by doing so they are abandoning any semblance of actual liberal ideology. True liberals realize the inherent nature of the tyranny of the majority, but this irrational hatred of Israel has become so thoroughy p.c. that few people ever realize it.

It's the age old fallacy of the argumentum ad populum.

What I find amazing is how so many people who mistakenly refer to themselves as liberals simply join in with the large majority in persecuting the small minority, and all because they lack the inteligence to realize that by doing so they are abandoning any semblance of actual liberal ideology. True liberals realize the inherent nature of the tyranny of the majority, but this irrational hatred of Israel has become so thoroughy p.c. that few people ever realize it.

What is irrational about wanting Israel to stop spying in the U. S. and getting into the pockets of the congress.

AIPAC attacks all that show Jews in anything but a pristine light. Our presidents and representatives shamelessly kiss jew ass.

Your statement is patently false. Jews that support Israel over the U S in this country are like a tapeworm sucking nureshment from our caufers to support aparthied domination over the true natives in the mideast.

True liberals realize the inherent nature of the tyranny of the majority, but this irrational hatred of Israel has become so thoroughy p.c. that few people ever realize it.

Please. Name a currently active and successful politician who has consistently condemned Israel's misdeeds and remained successful. Refusal to grab one's ankles for America's favorite oppressive regime results, at best, in political marginalization.

Our presidents and representatives shamelessly kiss jew ass.

Kissing some, as you say, Jew Ass doesn't sound so bad to me in certain situations.

1078-0054.jpg

I would say that the Israeli pov clearly dominates the western media.

I mean, if the casulties from the Gaza affair are 13:900 something, that you can expect that the side with the 900 victims will manage to convince the world that they are the victims.

Forum List

Back