Can Israel survive without American assisting?

oh I KNOW! and that makes the terrorism OK! After all, every one of those dead motherfuckers was milit... er... No, jill, I guess all the dead fucking civilians WEREN'T military... ahh well.. This is what being CHOSEN is all about, eh?

Hon. Members will have learned with horror of the brutal and murderous crime committed yesterday in Jerusalem. Of all the outrages which have occurred in Palestine, and they have been many and horrible in the last few months, this is the worst. By this insane act of terrorism 93 innocent people have been killed or are missing in the ruins. The latest figures of casualties are 41 dead, 52 missing and 53 injured. I have no further information at present beyond what is contained in the following official report received from Jerusalem:

"It appears that after exploding a small bomb in the street, presumably as a diversionary measure — this did virtually no damage — a lorry drove up to the tradesmen's entrance of the King David Hotel and the occupants, after holding up the staff at pistol point, entered the kitchen premises carrying a number of milk cans. At some stage of the proceedings, they shot and seriously wounded a British soldier who attempted to interfere with them. All available information so far is to the effect that they were Jews. Somewhere in the basement of the hotel they planted bombs which went off shortly afterwards. They appear to have made good their escape."

Every effort is being made to identify and arrest the perpetrators of this outrage. The work of rescue in the debris, which was immediately organised, still continues. The next-of-kin of casualties are being notified by telegram as soon as accurate information is available. The House will wish to express their profound sympathy with the relatives of the killed and with those injured in this dastardly outrage. (House of Commons Debates, Hansard 425:1877-78, 23 July, 1946.)

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, can you imagine how much you'd be crying Scarlet A had the British decided to return the favor, CAST TODDLER KILL LEAD style, and generalized their military rebuttal by killing off about a thousand jews?

no, of COURSE you can't.

says the yutz who thinks Dr Grump is a zionist. :cuckoo:

you are both zionists. SHOCKINGLY, you are both jews. Funny how that works, eh princess?

Now, rationalize as many goyim deaths as you need to, princess. apples and elephants, remember?

Originally posted by editec
No, I don't think it can.

Remember that much of the AID going to Isreal goes to Egypt and the Palestinians.

Were we not propping up some of the so called "moderate" Arab governments, the more radical elements of the Islamic community would rprobably take over, and then Isreal would be, once again, facing the entire Arab world alone.

And without the military aid we give to Isreal?

I doubt Isreal would exist for long, but before it went down, I'm reasonable sure that the nukes would fly, folks.

And were I a Jew in Isreal about to witness another genocide of my people, I suspect I would let those nukes fly, too.

You wouldn't?

Not even if it was your family and your culture about to be wiped out?

I think most of you, even if you HATE JEWS, can understand why they fight, can't you?

Building demolition in America and other western countries will eventually convince the world that keeping the palestinian people herded in ethnic enclaves is a morally depraved way of protecting the safety of the jewish people.

Last edited:
José;1127342 said:
Originally posted by editec
No, I don't think it can.

Remember that much of the AID going to Isreal goes to Egypt and the Palestinians.

Were we not propping up some of the so called "moderate" Arab governments, the more radical elements of the Islamic community would rprobably take over, and then Isreal would be, once again, facing the entire Arab world alone.

And without the military aid we give to Isreal?

I doubt Isreal would exist for long, but before it went down, I'm reasonable sure that the nukes would fly, folks.

And were I a Jew in Isreal about to witness another genocide of my people, I suspect I would let those nukes fly, too.

You wouldn't?

Not even if it was your family and your culture about to be wiped out?

I think most of you, even if you HATE JEWS, can understand why they fight, can't you?

Building demolition in America and other western countries will eventually convince the world that keeping the palestinian people herded into ethnic enclaves is a morally depraved way of protecting the safety of the jewish people.

uh.....who is herding arabs......you make it sound like jews have the arabs surrounded.....

you are both zionists. SHOCKINGLY, you are both jews. Funny how that works, eh princess?

Now, rationalize as many goyim deaths as you need to, princess. apples and elephants, remember?

1. grump isn't a zionist.

2. grump isn't a jew.

3. amazing how he could still be my friend, eh?

guess not everyone is an anti-semitic ass.

Not everyone who cares about humanity is an antisemite.

buy shogie is...

and his caring for humanity is quite selective.
And that is the problem everywhere and with all who would judge another by their background, looks, where they are from, their nationality, defence of the innocent or just group all with a few in any case.

In as much as I firmly believe a country has an obligation to protect it's people, I also firmly believe that country has an obligation to be humane in the process and just. Justice is for all not just a select few.

When innocent people are hurt in any situation it is the whole that will be held responsible whether the whole was included in those national decisions or not. The innocent pay the price along with the guilty. The proof is in the pudding already when one looks at the whole situation in the region and the terrorist actions against innocent civilians. I would think that someone who has been persecuted for any reason would understand that more than others and try a bit harder to not be hypocrites. Fact is though that most people have not been in those dramatic situations and they really have very little understanding what it is like.

If you have never held someones face together that was opened up fromthe forehead to the neck after a terrible incident and waited for help to arrive, how could you know the smell of the blood or understand the helplessness of watching someone bleeding to death right in your arms? If you never had to live in a tent how or without the basics such as running water and electricity how could you possibly understand the hopelessness felt by those who have been there? I truly do not think most can understand, yet I can at least hope that they will try to have some compassion and understanding.

I doubt most people watched that movie. I did. I fully understand what it is like to live without running water (ours still does not flow through the pipes that were destroyed in 03') We lived without water, electric and damn few groceries for several years while waiting and hoping for justice from the courts and recieved none. I fully understand what it is like to be threaten by those who are supposed to uphold the law and justice. As a child I know what it is like to be held down by those bigger and stronger than I and be beaten. I do understand just a tiny bit of what I can imagine of how these people feel. I know exactly what it is like to be treated in a "special" way and not a good "special" way. I use the word "special" as that came from an attorney who claimed that had a "special" "replevin" to identify "make, model, and serial numbers" of anything that anyone who was related to me owned as they had already stolen and trashed everything they could get their hands on.....

You say "shogie" is, ask why is he.

1. grump isn't a zionist.

2. grump isn't a jew.

3. amazing how he could still be my friend, eh?

guess not everyone is an anti-semitic ass.

That might make a great soundbyte at Jpost, princess, but he's stated as much regarding his ethnicity before. Dare I suggest that one, or both, of you is lying for convenience?

:lol:

Yes, it would be amazing. Amazing MORE if he were arab, ya killer zionist. By all means, keep screaming that the jewish sky is falling and accuse every shadow of antisemitism.. I'm sure THAT will make the king david hotel LESS an act of terrorism!

:rofl:

buy shogie is...

and his caring for humanity is quite selective.

coming from the queen of false accusations... Say, remember when you accused me of wanting to see dead jews floating in the water, bitch? FUNNY how your routine never really changes, eh princess?Take your "selective" bullshit with you while you are validating thejewish terrorism of the king david hotel, jill! When jews start dying at the rate of arabs in Operation Toddler Kill then we'll talk. As it is...

and THAT doesn't concern you MORE than a nuclear iran?

:cuckoo:

It's funny how we don't bat an eye about the idea of israel nuking the sam hell out of arabs.. but let Iran start a Nuke Energy programs and the next thing we know Bibi starts giving out orders to American Presidents..

The primary imperative for the United States and President Barack Obama is to put an end to Iran's nuclear race, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said before his swearing-in Tuesday, adding that if the US failed to do so Israel might be forced to resort to a military strike on the Islamic Republic's nuclear installations.
Netanyahu touches the stones...

Netanyahu touches the stones of the Kotel on Wednesday after officially assuming power.
Photo: AP
Slideshow: Netanyahu takes office

"The Obama presidency has two great missions: fixing the economy, and preventing Iran from gaining nuclear weapons," Netanyahu told The Atlantic. The Iranian drive for a nuclear weapon was a "hinge of history," he said, emphasizing that all of "Western civilization" was responsible for preventing an Iranian bomb.

PM: We may be forced to attack Iran | Iran news | Jerusalem Post

Israel wouldn't aim at us.

ARE WE THE ONLY HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS NOT WORTH GETTING NUKED? For fucking real, dude. You leap on a fucking bandwagon at the idea of iran nuking israel but, when the roles are reversed, you act as if you have more concern for your lunch menu than ARAB HUMAN BEINGS getting nukes.

pathetic, really.

So explain to me real slowly cuz I am a little older than you and I need to clean the wax outta my ears...Why is it that Israel SHOULD have nukes and the arabs NOT.

Israel wouldn't aim at us.

ARE WE THE ONLY HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS NOT WORTH GETTING NUKED? For fucking real, dude. You leap on a fucking bandwagon at the idea of iran nuking israel but, when the roles are reversed, you act as if you have more concern for your lunch menu than ARAB HUMAN BEINGS getting nukes.

pathetic, really.

So explain to me real slowly cuz I am a little older than you and I need to clean the wax outta my ears...Why is it that Israel SHOULD have nukes and the arabs NOT.

The answer is simple and obvious. Israelis can be trusted with them, where arabs cannot. NO ONE wants to see Syria or Iran with nukes. Why...because they have a terrible track record with peace and they are terrorist supporters.

Are you trying to make the case that if 1 country has nukes, all others should? How would that make the world any better?

pathetic, really.

The answer is simple and obvious. Israelis can be trusted with them, where arabs cannot. NO ONE wants to see Syria or Iran with nukes. Why...because they have a terrible track record with peace and they are terrorist supporters.

Are you trying to make the case that if 1 country has nukes, all others should? How would that make the world any better?

thats not true at all.. LOTS of people want muslims to have nukes in the face of a sabre rattling israel. the PROBLEM is that you are too busy labeling them ALL as terror loving terrorists to hear them.

and yes, you'd be ALL FOR more than one nation having nukes if it were the case that you didn't LIVE in the single nation that does have them. I guess it's funny how perspectives change according to who is currently occupying your racist crosshairs.

pathetic, really.

What is so trustworthy of the jews? If they wanted peace in thier region they could make it happen in ONE day. Just say the magic words and stick to them.

Yes that is exactly what I am saying. I can't think of a better outcome than a nuclear bombfest in that part of the world. Let them mutually put each other out of thier misery and make the world a better place for it.

Piss on the jews...piss on the arabs. Good riddance.

What is so trustworthy of the jews? If they wanted peace in thier region they could make it happen in ONE day. Just say the magic words and stick to them.

Yes that is exactly what I am saying. I can't think of a better outcome than a nuclear bombfest in that part of the world. Let them mutually put each other out of thier misery and make the world a better place for it.

...and whats to stop them from sending a nuke our way? I think its naive to think that giving Iran or Syria nukes is a good idea. The only people who would suggest this are jew haters, and their voice doesnt count anyway.

Also, the effects of a nuclear war in the ME would have a drastic impact on the world. You can see oil prices sky rocket from a hurricane....imagine what it would be like if a bunch of nukes went off. We could also discuss the world wide impact of the nuclear fallout, but i think you get the point.

Another ignorant comment from another ignorant person! So in your Nazi wetdreams if all the Jews in the middle east just died we would have peace in the middle east and North Africa! Good premise, but LOL it ignores that fact that there have been many conflicts over their not involving the Jews!

(1) Lebanese-Syrian Conflict - I hope you know that the Syria still lay claim to all the land that is not Lebanon

(2) Black September in 1970 - The worst masacure of the Pals was not committed by the Jews, rather by the Jordanians. The war between the Palestinians and the Jordanians. The Palestinians also lay claim to Jordan and tried to over-throw the Jordanian Monarchy. The Pals got smack and smacked hard. Btw 5,000-10,000 Palestinians were killed. Arafat claimed 20,000 were killed. A much larger number were expelled from the country

(3) Yemen Civil War - (1962–1970)

(4) Cyrus and Turk - Not quite sure Cyrus is the ME, but they have a long standing dispute with the Turkish residents of their island

(5) The Lebanese Civil War - (1975–1990) - Caused by tension between the previously running Christain majority and the Muslim minority. Not Christian are the minority.

(6) Libya-Egypt War - A border dispute turned violent in 1977. Both still lay claim to part of each other's country.

(7) Eritrean War of Independence
A 30 year war from 1961-1991 between Ethiopia and Eritrea.

(8) Iraq-Kuwait War - Remember Desert Storm?

(9) Iran-Iraq War - Over a million people died in this war.

(10) The Sudanese Arab masacure of Dafurians.

(11) Sunni-Shia Strife: The Sunni Shia strife is not going to go away because they Jews do. If anything it intensifies because now don't have a common enemy.

(12) The Iraqis and the Kurds

(13) The Turks and the Kurds

(14) Pakistan and India (Yes I know this is not technically the ME, but its close)

(15) The Russian-Afghan War

(16) The Afghan Civil War and Rise of the Taliban

(17) UAE and Iran dispute over Islands

(18) Oman and Yemen border disputes

(19) Bangledish War of Indepdence from Pakistan - Banglesdish accused Pakistan of genocide

(20) Muslim separatist in China

And that is just to name a few! So take your love of Hitler to another place!

...and whats to stop them from sending a nuke our way? I think its naive to think that giving Iran or Syria nukes is a good idea. The only people who would suggest this are jew haters, and their voice doesnt count anyway.

Also, the effects of a nuclear war in the ME would have a drastic impact on the world. You can see oil prices sky rocket from a hurricane....imagine what it would be like if a bunch of nukes went off. We could also discuss the world wide impact of the nuclear fallout, but i think you get the point.

See the left sees that the Jews are not a direct threat to them, but they see the Muslims are a direct threat. Deep down they are cowards, so they turn to hating on Jews. Thinking if they side with the Muslims, then the Muslims will fall in love with the leftist and leave them alone! Yet they will be solely mistaken. Take Russia or the EU. Russia has never been a friend of Israel's yet they have serious problems with their 20% Muslim minority. China the same things. Never a friend of Israel's, but have even more serious problems with their Muslim Turksmen (sp?). Now the EU has made a STRONG left turn away from Israel and is siding more with the Palestinians, yet they have a huge problem with their Muslim minority from crime, the terrorism, to hate crimes, to protests to rioting!

Forum List

Back