Can Israel survive without American assisting?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I came by here the other day and read a thread that had a link to a MP4 movie "occupation". After reading the thread I downloaded the whole thing and we watch it last night.

It leaves me asking the questions such as can Israel survive without American aid? Plus I ask our we supporting abuse of peaceful civilians in in this region?

The man who has the small farm in the movie that was hurt while trying to protect his grandchildren in the later portion of the clip. It really bothered me.

The poor guy that the police/soldiers were beating with a brick to break his bones got my attention. It leaves me asking as I look back at the last ten years under facist rule here in Iowa, "Is this what my grandchildren have to look forward to here in America?" "Where's liberty?" "Where is justice?"

The whole flick leaves one asking , "Is this what America supports Israel?" "Is this what Israel as a nation stands for?"

A picture is worth a thousand words and the pictures in this film say clearly this is not what I would personally want to support.

I came by here the other day and read a thread that had a link to a MP4 movie "occupation". After reading the thread I downloaded the whole thing and we watch it last night.

It leaves me asking the questions such as can Israel survive without American aid? Plus I ask our we supporting abuse of peaceful civilians in in this region?

The man who has the small farm in the movie that was hurt while trying to protect his grandchildren in the later portion of the clip. It really bothered me.

The poor guy that the police/soldiers were beating with a brick to break his bones got my attention. It leaves me asking as I look back at the last ten years under facist rule here in Iowa, "Is this what my grandchildren have to look forward to here in America?" "Where's liberty?" "Where is justice?"

The whole flick leaves one asking , "Is this what America supports Israel?" "Is this what Israel as a nation stands for?"

A picture is worth a thousand words and the pictures in this film say clearly this is not what I would personally want to support.

Do you think Michael Moore's film Fahrenheit 9/11 is an accurate representation of Republicans?

It could just be, it could and here's a way out there hypothesis, that you watched a grossly biased film against Israel that picks and chooses and distorts its facts.

No, I don't think it can.

Remember that much of the AID going to Isreal goes to Egypt and the Palestinians.

Were we not propping up some of the so called "moderate" Arab governments, the more radical elements of the Islamic community would rprobably take over, and then Isreal would be, once again, facing the entire Arab world alone.

And without the military aid we give to Isreal?

I doubt Isreal would exist for long, but before it went down, I'm reasonable sure that the nukes would fly, folks.

And were I a Jew in Isreal about to witness another genocide of my people, I suspect I would let those nukes fly, too.

You wouldn't?

Not even if it was your family and your culture about to be wiped out?

I think most of you, even if you HATE JEWS, can understand why they fight, can't you?

Last edited:
Five or six uniformed Israelis beating a young man with a brick to break his bones looks pretty obviously like abuse to me.

Showing the other teenagers crying when a young american girl was run over with a buldozer is somehow distorting a fictional truth?

Or how about people who tell their own personal stories of how their families were killed? Is that distorting facts?

Denial of civility and personal Human Rights by any country or political regime makes them no better than the Nazi's who slaughter and mamed millions.

:lol:

enjoy your scarlet A, buddy. Oh, and the total silence from our local zionists.

No, I don't think it can.

Remember that much of the AID going to Isreal goes to Egypt and the Palestinians.

Were we not propping up some of the so called "moderate" Arab governments, the more radical elements of the Islamic community would rprobably take over, and then Isreal would be, once again, facing the entire Arab world alone.

And without the military aid we give to Isreal?

I doubt Isreal would exist for long, but before it went down, I'm reasonable sure that the nukes would fly, folks.

And were I a Jew in Isreal about to witness another genocide of my people, I suspect I would let those nukes fly, too.

You wouldn't?

Not even if it was your family and your culture about to be wiped out?

I think most of you, even if you HATE JEWS, can understand why they fight, can't you?
Actually if if comes to my children editec I get very vicious. Then again we live in America and we are supposeed to be endowed with certain freedoms and liberties (although a few have attempted to take these freedoms and liberties away over the years and at times ours have been squashed by local gestapo types)

America asserts that democracy and freedom are core basics. If this is still the case then in fact we need to uphold those core basics in all we do.

For one I do not hate Jews never have never will. Secondly I understand they have reason and cause for concern yet then again going overboard and becoming the new "Nazi's" is no better. It will renew and already has created a hatred that runs deep in this world.

Regardless if I am white, black, blue, brown red or yellow I would hope that I can sustain some dignity for my fellow man, woman and child.

The world claims to be civilized. If we fight we need to fight with words, embargos and sanctions.

If my Lord allowed them to hang Him on a cross then I would if it came to that have to allow the same. Yet, that is not the case. If we as a nation are unwilling to stand up for justice for all we no longer will have justice ourselves. We have allowed hatred to grow and infilitrate with fear mongering and bully tactics if one can sit by and watch a man's bones broken at the hands of men in uniform and say nothing against it we ourselves deserve no better.

As far as my family and culture being "wiped out", it is not a reasonble or feasible to assume that it will happen from where I sit. Nor is it socially responsible for Israel or America as a nation to take that stance.

Even the King eats His meals from what is grown in the fields by the peasants.

Excerpt, A Statement from the Family of Rachel Corrie on March 16, 2009 "Friday, March 13th, we learned of the tragic injury to American activist Tristan Anderson. Tristan was shot in the head with a tear-gas canister in Ni’lin Village in the West Bank when Israeli forces attacked a demonstration opposing the construction of the annexation wall through the village’s land. On the same day, a Ni’lin resident was, also, shot in the leg with live ammunition."

First off, you might as well stop saying the name Rachel Corrie. Almost every zionist on this board thinks she was a fool who deserved to die by caterpillar. EVERY ONE of them.

Second, you should go ahead and come to terms with the idea that "freedom and democracy" is nothing more than a rhetorical talking point. In fact, if you suggest to our local jewish glee club that arabs should have as much equality in israel as blacks have in America not only will you be dodging another round of joo hating accusations but you'll get the "oh you just hate jews and want a TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY" rebuttal like I did yesterday.

Now, go ahead and ask yourself what, exactly, a TYRANNY of the majority IS... Democracy? How do you think FREEDOM will gel with a zionist israel hellbent on PURGING itself from non-jews? Take a gander at the Jpost on any given day if you want clarification of the irony welling up within israel. From outright racist hatred of arabs to firing arabs so that jews can have jobs to taking 7.3% of land and giving back ONLY 5% it's pretty clear that Bibi is the Jewish hitler and Lieberman was the catylist to this upcoming punchline. Not that you'll find a single zionist who is busy doing anything but rah rah'ing blank check support for team jersey wearing common denominators.

What we are seeing in israel today proves that jews are no more or less human than a german circa 1945.

Ah, you've tried. TFF!
no, i'm smart enough to know that without having to try
;)
heh...I haven't tried it but RGS, I believe, once did and reported on the results.

This is why liberals won't let soggy claim the title...he's a fascist that believes in the tyranny of the majority. Either that, or he just hates Jews. :eusa_eh:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...d-muslims-are-hypersenstive-douchebags-5.html

First off, you might as well stop saying the name Rachel Corrie. Almost every zionist on this board thinks she was a fool who deserved to die by caterpillar. EVERY ONE of them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...d-muslims-are-hypersenstive-douchebags-5.html
She was just a child.

I have been told since I refused to sell-out I deserved what I got also here. I suppose that is the way many people think in this day and age. Yet again time and events will possibly change their tune when it becomes them and not I. Oh yeah, heck that is the case as this nation falls to the almighty banker, the corporates and politicians right now today, is it not?

Last edited:
And now she's a speed bump. If she was so idealistic the idea to MOVE should have popped in her head. No Israel would not survive without American aid. However, Nukes would fly and when the dust settled we would have maybe 1/100 of the Arabic population left soo American aid to Israel is arguably in the best interest of the Arabic nations.

And now she's a speed bump. If she was so idealistic the idea to MOVE should have popped in her head. No Israel would not survive without American aid. However, Nukes would fly and when the dust settled we would have maybe 1/100 of the Arabic population left soo American aid to Israel is arguably in the best interest of the Arabic nations.

Why would nukes "fly"?

Because Israel would be attacked by multiple nations and it has nuclear capabilities. Instead of going down silently it would go out with the biggest bang this world has ever seen.

because israel would be merciless in their attack on the arabs...we simply armed one side better than the other...but we tend to hold israel in check...

odd how easily americans dismiss the murder of americans at the hands of israel....

i guess now is the time to mention..REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY

all of you rah rah people who say they support the troosp above all else ...well remember this countries betrayal of the men of the uss liberty

Because Israel would be attacked by multiple nations and it has nuclear capabilities. Instead of going down silently it would go out with the biggest bang this world has ever seen.
Yet this is an assumption or is there some proof behind this? I am trying to get a mental picture here of who would attack Israel if the US quits sending so much financial aid.

+ BTW, dozers don't leave or feel speed bumps.

Last edited:

SPEEDBUMP indeed, eh dude? Tell me, dude.. why does the idea that israel would nuke 99/11 of the arabic population not hit you like a jewish holocaust DOES? Did you also think that keeping slaves on the farm protects them from lynchings too?

tiananmen_tank_protestor.jpg

Yet this is an assumption or is there some proof behind this? I am trying to get a mental picture here of who would attack Israel if the US quits sending so much financial aid.

+ BTW, dozers don't leave or feel speed bumps.

You said without American aid not without as much financial aid

Forum List

Back