Can Israel survive without American assisting?

Because Israel would be attacked by multiple nations and it has nuclear capabilities. Instead of going down silently it would go out with the biggest bang this world has ever seen.

and THAT doesn't concern you MORE than a nuclear iran?

:cuckoo:

It's funny how we don't bat an eye about the idea of israel nuking the sam hell out of arabs.. but let Iran start a Nuke Energy programs and the next thing we know Bibi starts giving out orders to American Presidents..

The primary imperative for the United States and President Barack Obama is to put an end to Iran's nuclear race, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said before his swearing-in Tuesday, adding that if the US failed to do so Israel might be forced to resort to a military strike on the Islamic Republic's nuclear installations.
Netanyahu touches the stones...

Netanyahu touches the stones of the Kotel on Wednesday after officially assuming power.
Photo: AP
Slideshow: Netanyahu takes office

"The Obama presidency has two great missions: fixing the economy, and preventing Iran from gaining nuclear weapons," Netanyahu told The Atlantic. The Iranian drive for a nuclear weapon was a "hinge of history," he said, emphasizing that all of "Western civilization" was responsible for preventing an Iranian bomb.

PM: We may be forced to attack Iran | Iran news | Jerusalem Post

SPEEDBUMP indeed, eh dude? Tell me, dude.. why does the idea that israel would nuke 99/11 of the arabic population not hit you like a jewish holocaust DOES? Did you also think that keeping slaves on the farm protects them from lynchings too?

Israel nuking 9/11ths of the Arabic population would indeed disturb be. However slavery was not prompted and the holocaust was not prompted in any military fashion. The firing of the nukes would be and therefore more justifiable than your above mentioned refrences.

Because Israel would be attacked by multiple nations and it has nuclear capabilities. Instead of going down silently it would go out with the biggest bang this world has ever seen.

It's funny how we don't bat an eye about the idea of israel nuking the sam hell out of arabs.. but let Iran start a Nuke Energy programs and the next thing we know Bibi starts giving out orders to American Presidents..

The primary imperative for the United States and President Barack Obama is to put an end to Iran's nuclear race, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said before his swearing-in Tuesday, adding that if the US failed to do so Israel might be forced to resort to a military strike on the Islamic Republic's nuclear installations.

Netanyahu touches the stones of the Kotel on Wednesday after officially assuming power.

"The Obama presidency has two great missions: fixing the economy, and preventing Iran from gaining nuclear weapons," Netanyahu told The Atlantic. The Iranian drive for a nuclear weapon was a "hinge of history," he said, emphasizing that all of "Western civilization" was responsible for preventing an Iranian bomb.

Israel wouldn't aim at us.

yes, you pro terrorist idiots ARE :cuckoo:

but what's really :cuckoo: is not understanding that Israel has never been inclined to use nuclear force agressively... it exists in the same way that the U.S. uses it's nuclear capability... as a deterrant... because, unlike Iran, Israel isn't running around saying it wants to destroy Arab countries.

now go make some more excuses for terrorists.

and make sure you write the word jews as large as you can so everyone can gauge the full extent of your hatred.

SPEEDBUMP indeed, eh dude? Tell me, dude.. why does the idea that israel would nuke 99/11 of the arabic population not hit you like a jewish holocaust DOES? Did you also think that keeping slaves on the farm protects them from lynchings too?

Israel nuking 9/11ths of the Arabic population would indeed disturb be. However slavery was not prompted and the holocaust was not prompted in any military fashion. The firing of the nukes would be and therefore more justifiable than your above mentioned refrences.

but not as much as the idea of the near entire population of arabs going the way of the north American native, eh dude?

:thup:

the, uh, holocaust was not prompted by a military fasion? HELLO WW1. sheesh. And slavery? You don't think that slaves sold to white dudes were taken FROM warring tribes? for real, dude. Don't let a white guy school you on black history.

And, given the creation if israel you might want to reconsider how your PERSPECTIVE taints your opinion of what is or is not justified.

Israel wouldn't aim at us.

ARE WE THE ONLY HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS NOT WORTH GETTING NUKED? For fucking real, dude. You leap on a fucking bandwagon at the idea of iran nuking israel but, when the roles are reversed, you act as if you have more concern for your lunch menu than ARAB HUMAN BEINGS getting nukes.

pathetic, really.

yes, you pro terrorist idiots ARE :cuckoo:

but what's really :cuckoo: is not understanding that Israel has never been inclined to use nuclear force agressively... it exists in the same way that the U.S. uses it's nuclear capability... as a deterrant... because, unlike Iran, Israel isn't running around saying it wants to destroy Arab countries.

now go make some more excuses for terrorists.

and make sure you write the word jews as large as you can so everyone can gauge the full extent of your hatred.

Oh I KNOW, bitch... clearly, the ONLY people who should be allowed TO NUKE motherfuckers are jews. Clearly, if a GOYIM were to nuke anyone it would be a travesty of fucking humanity.. But, when PRINCESS wants to rationalize zionist jews using the exact same method for extermination.. well.. anything less than a green light and two thumbs up is ANTSEMITISM!

:rofl:

for real, bitch.. you are no different than a jew hating nazi. After all.. what a JEW calls a DETERRENT(in the hands of a jew) she will turn around and call TERRORISM if in the hands of a non-jew.

Rationalize what you need to, ya jewnazi. Your bubble is bursting and if all you can do is cry Scarlet A then it looks like zionism is on the decline. Dont cry to loud when jerusalem gets treated like the dresden that you've made it.

ARE WE THE ONLY HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS NOT WORTH GETTING NUKED? For fucking real, dude. You leap on a fucking bandwagon at the idea of iran nuking israel but, when the roles are reversed, you act as if you have more concern for your lunch menu than ARAB HUMAN BEINGS getting nukes.
pathetic, really.

No bandwagon if two countries exist one wants you dead another doesn't who do you side with? Break it down to it's simplest term and then solve.

Shogun, why don't you school us on black history? I'd love to hear your take on it.

Well, I mean, I guess we can start here if you are too goddamn stupid to have taken my point to mr president...

There is adequate evidence citing case after case of African control of segments of the trade. Several African nations such as the Ashanti of Ghana and the Yoruba of Nigeria had economies largely depending on the trade. African peoples such as the Imbangala of Angola and the Nyamwezi of Tanzania would serve as intermediaries or roving bands warring with other African nations to capture Africans for Europeans. Extenuating circumstances demanding exploration are the tremendous efforts European officials in Africa used to install rulers agreeable to their interests. They would actively favor one African group against another to deliberately ignite chaos and continue their slaving activities.[3].
African slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do you need any more clarification?

but not as much as the idea of the near entire population of arabs going the way of the north American native, eh dude?

the, uh, holocaust was not prompted by a military fasion? HELLO WW1. sheesh. And slavery? You don't think that slaves sold to white dudes were taken FROM warring tribes? for real, dude. Don't let a white guy school you on black history.

And, given the creation if israel you might want to reconsider how your PERSPECTIVE taints your opinion of what is or is not justified.

WW1 did not justify the holocaust it was used in vague reference as an excuse/reason to see a threat that did not exist.

Were the white guys at war with them? No. Did they without prior provocation beat lynch and whip them if they did not do as they said?? Yes. So no slavery was not prompted by war but by means of financial gain. Please school someone else Sho.

pathetic, really.

No bandwagon if two countries exist one wants you dead another doesn't who do you side with? Break it down to it's simplest term and then solve.

I guess you'd have to prove that one country wants the other dead first. By all means... post your evidence because we both know purposeful mistranslations mean two things: jack and shit.

by all means, dude... HIT ME with your evidence that iran wants jews dead.

:eusa_angel:

Yawn...........guys like that used to be entertaining, I guess once I turned 14 they ceased to be.

did you ever become interested in evidence or are you still waiting for that urge to kick in along with your first period?

Shogun, why don't you school us on black history? I'd love to hear your take on it.

Well, I mean, I guess we can start here if you are too goddamn stupid to have taken my point to mr president...

There is adequate evidence citing case after case of African control of segments of the trade. Several African nations such as the Ashanti of Ghana and the Yoruba of Nigeria had economies largely depending on the trade. African peoples such as the Imbangala of Angola and the Nyamwezi of Tanzania would serve as intermediaries or roving bands warring with other African nations to capture Africans for Europeans. Extenuating circumstances demanding exploration are the tremendous efforts European officials in Africa used to install rulers agreeable to their interests. They would actively favor one African group against another to deliberately ignite chaos and continue their slaving activities.
African slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do you need any more clarification?

Do your own reading please.

Adolescent girl smack? You are the King. I heard you weren't all that intelligent, but that middle school blast proved to me that you are really all that. You own me now brother....:lol::lol::lol:

WW1 did not justify the holocaust it was used in vague reference as an excuse/reason to see a threat that did not exist.

Were the white guys at war with them? No. Did they without prior provocation beat lynch and whip them if they did not do as they said?? Yes. So no slavery was not prompted by war but by means of financial gain. Please school someone else Sho.

In Germany the result of WW1 was the DIRECT cause of anti jewish sentiment. I never said it justified the holocaust. But, to believe that the holocaust wasn't militarily motivated is just a complete failure in your education. Germans saw a threat that they attributed to jews post ww1. for real, dude.. This is basic stuff.

and, i've posted evidence where you can find military conflict with slavery, dude. Where is YOUR evidence? Remember, white people didn't invent slavery in Africa. Hell, we see the same today that provided slave pools THEN. But, if you have anything other than rhetorical bullshit to add feel free to post it. I WELCOME anything you can add beyond the craptastic tripe you've offered thus far.

Adolescent girl smack? You are the King. I heard you weren't all that intelligent, but that middle school blast proved to me that you are really all that. You own me now brother....:lol::lol::lol:

For a guy who has yet to offer anything remotely resembling evidence you sure are quick to talk about intelligence, eh lass? Indeed, my foot seems to own the mudhole in your ass. Maybe you can reply with another laughable "oh god NO, Shogun, Please stop bitchslapping me" post after you dive into the realm of providing evidence...

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back