Can Israel survive without American assisting?

I have no idea at all why some people on this board respect you, because all I've seen from you is misinformation and bullying. Kiss my ass.

he dares to take and hold a very unpopular stance on this board...he does know his facts on much of this...and i see both sides..resorting to name calling....why is it when someone doesnt toe the israel line they are of course ...pro terrorists...hell i am pro american....i dont put any countries interests about my own countries....

What a shock....Shogun thanked you......and was the only one who thanked you, for defending him. Couldn't help but notice that that little pussy Shogun didn't come out to play. I've heard Shogun is all that, but I'm not seeing it. Shogun can kiss my red, white and blue ass.

uh, I posted my evidence. Do you want to see post numbers? Just say the word, pussy. If your grasp of WW1 is anything like your grasp of how to post evidence then it looks like it's going to be an easy day in Shogun land today!

:lol:

Come get your mudhole stomped, motherfucker!

and before anyone criticizes me, I just checked, and Shogun is on-line right now.

right here, bitch! Say, did you ever find some evidence to post or were we all supposed to be impressed with your flamboyant feather dance routine?

First off, you might as well stop saying the name Rachel Corrie. Almost every zionist on this board thinks she was a fool who deserved to die by caterpillar. EVERY ONE of them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...d-muslims-are-hypersenstive-douchebags-5.html
She was just a child.

I have been told since I refused to sell-out I deserved what I got also here. I suppose that is the way many people think in this day and age. Yet again time and events will possibly change their tune when it becomes them and not I. Oh yeah, heck that is the case as this nation falls to the almighty banker, the corporates and politicians right now today, is it not?

No she was an idiot, I am sure that is why you are able to relate to her so well!

WW1 did not justify the holocaust it was used in vague reference as an excuse/reason to see a threat that did not exist.

Were the white guys at war with them? No. Did they without prior provocation beat lynch and whip them if they did not do as they said?? Yes. So no slavery was not prompted by war but by means of financial gain. Please school someone else Sho.

In Germany the result of WW1 was the DIRECT cause of anti jewish sentiment. I never said it justified the holocaust. But, to believe that the holocaust wasn't militarily motivated is just a complete failure in your education. Germans saw a threat that they attributed to jews post ww1. for real, dude.. This is basic stuff.

and, i've posted evidence where you can find military conflict with slavery, dude. Where is YOUR evidence? Remember, white people didn't invent slavery in Africa. Hell, we see the same today that provided slave pools THEN. But, if you have anything other than rhetorical bullshit to add feel free to post it. I WELCOME anything you can add beyond the craptastic tripe you've offered thus far.

Cause of anti jewish sentiment not provoked by a military threat.

Slaves were gained through war but war was not the motivation for getting the slaves. Money was.

Hey dude.. I posted evidence. Do you have any to offer that supports your OPINION or shall I extricate my foot from your ass and call it a day?

and yes, MILITARILY, slaves were gathered and sold to europeans. BY AFRICANS. If you think slavery in Africa began the day a white Euro wanted cheap labor then, again, you've just conveyed how weak your education has been.

dont stop saying rachel's name...remember her....

she was from nc..an idealistic young woman hoping to make a difference.....

No a stupid little girl that stood in front of a buldozer that didn't see her. She has only herself to blame!

Idealistic, she has been photo'ed buring the American Flag and preaching anti-American rhetoric!

Last edited:
Five or six uniformed Israelis beating a young man with a brick to break his bones looks pretty obviously like abuse to me.
So easily manipulated! Look if an Israeli soldier did that he would be prosecuted. See the soldier that shot rubber bullets at the captive. If a Palestinian soldier did what you claim they did he would be given a metal! What you watched was PROPAGANDA!

Showing the other teenagers crying when a young american girl was run over with a buldozer is somehow distorting a fictional truth?
Look that little girl is an IDIOT, she died because of her own STUPIDITY! And I hear some of her propaganda speech the world is a better place. Look if you stand in the way of a budldozer that doesn't see you and you remain there, then you only have yourself to blame for your death!

Or how about people who tell their own personal stories of how their families were killed? Is that distorting facts?
Some are true, many are false, but there are just as many coming from the Palestinians infliciting pain on the Israelis. Look they are at WAR with each, horrible things are done against each other by the opposition. When the allies invaded Germany, mant Germans civilians complaint of harsh treatment, including beatings, rape and homicide. Same when the Russian invaded.

Denial of civility and personal Human Rights by any country or political regime makes them no better than the Nazi's who slaughter and mamed millions.

TOLD YOU.

First off, you might as well stop saying the name Rachel Corrie. Almost every zionist on this board thinks she was a fool who deserved to die by caterpillar. EVERY ONE of them.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...d-muslims-are-hypersenstive-douchebags-5.html
She was just a child.

I have been told since I refused to sell-out I deserved what I got also here. I suppose that is the way many people think in this day and age. Yet again time and events will possibly change their tune when it becomes them and not I. Oh yeah, heck that is the case as this nation falls to the almighty banker, the corporates and politicians right now today, is it not?

No she was an idiot, I am sure that is why you are able to relate to her so well!

TOLD YOU, RODISHI... Sad but very, VERY true.

Hey!

Michigan fatass! where did you go, bud? Tell me you didn't run off to soak your pussy in udder Cream just YET!

And like I said.....kiss my ass. Your "Basic History" is just the ticket for some guy who wants to be a troll. You spend an awful lot of time talking about shit you know nothing about. Iran and Nazi Germany. Get all confrontational all you want to, I used to ignore you and others like you, but now I'm not willing to. You can blow me. I couldn't help but notice that you refused to address your inaccuracies regarding Germany interwar? You've been aggressive on this board for a while,and I didn't debate you just because I didn't want the headache,but now you can just kiss my ass.
The thing about soggy is he has plenty of facts and evidence but they don't really relate to any subject at hand logically. His basic posting style is to post some evidence that doesn't prove what he claims it does, throw in a bunch of emoticons and UPPERCASED words, and finally resort to declaring everyone else a bitch, etc.

It's kind of funny. I picture him in his cubicle pounding away on his keyboard with spit flying from his mouth and his teeth bared. He must have a sound proof cubicle else all the grunting would surely get him fired.

And like I said.....kiss my ass. Your "Basic History" is just the ticket for some guy who wants to be a troll. You spend an awful lot of time talking about shit you know nothing about. Iran and Nazi Germany. Get all confrontational all you want to, I used to ignore you and others like you, but now I'm not willing to. You can blow me. I couldn't help but notice that you refused to address your inaccuracies regarding Germany interwar? You've been aggressive on this board for a while,and I didn't debate you just because I didn't want the headache,but now you can just kiss my ass.
The thing about soggy is he has plenty of facts and evidence but they don't really relate to any subject at hand logically. His basic posting style is to post some evidence that doesn't prove what he claims it does, throw in a bunch of emoticons and UPPERCASED words, and finally resort to declaring everyone else a bitch, etc.

It's kind of funny. I picture him in his cubicle pounding away on his keyboard with spit flying from his mouth and his teeth bared. He must have a sound proof cubicle else all the grunting would surely get him fired.

riiiiiiiiiiiiight... Because when a piece of evidence says "helped german nationalism following the treaty of versailles" that probably REALLY means "smokey bbq flavor".

By all means, Ravikins.. when you get done with your third 20 piece feel free to scrollup, find my posted evidence, and provide opposing evidence of your own..

OR, just sit there like a jealous fat girl and wallow in the kind of bitterness that keeps you from fighting my evidence fire with fire of your own.

:thup:

:eusa_angel:

:rofl:

In Germany the result of WW1 was the DIRECT cause of anti jewish sentiment. I never said it justified the holocaust. But, to believe that the holocaust wasn't militarily motivated is just a complete failure in your education. Germans saw a threat that they attributed to jews post ww1. for real, dude.. This is basic stuff.

and, i've posted evidence where you can find military conflict with slavery, dude. Where is YOUR evidence? Remember, white people didn't invent slavery in Africa. Hell, we see the same today that provided slave pools THEN. But, if you have anything other than rhetorical bullshit to add feel free to post it. I WELCOME anything you can add beyond the craptastic tripe you've offered thus far.

Slaves were gained through war but war was not the motivation for getting the slaves. Money was.

Hey dude.. I posted evidence. Do you have any to offer that supports your OPINION or shall I extricate my foot from your ass and call it a day?

and yes, MILITARILY, slaves were gathered and sold to europeans. BY AFRICANS. If you think slavery in Africa began the day a white Euro wanted cheap labor then, again, you've just conveyed how weak your education has been.

Agree or disagree there was no military threat from the Jews that prompted the holocaust.

While military force was used to gather slaves the reason for the gathering of slaves was not to benefit a military but for financial gain.

Five or six uniformed Israelis beating a young man with a brick to break his bones looks pretty obviously like abuse to me.
So easily manipulated! Look if an Israeli soldier did that he would be prosecuted. See the soldier that shot rubber bullets at the captive. If a Palestinian soldier did what you claim they did he would be given a metal! What you watched was PROPAGANDA!

Showing the other teenagers crying when a young american girl was run over with a buldozer is somehow distorting a fictional truth?
Look that little girl is an IDIOT, she died because of her own STUPIDITY! And I hear some of her propaganda speech the world is a better place. Look if you stand in the way of a budldozer that doesn't see you and you remain there, then you only have yourself to blame for your death!

Or how about people who tell their own personal stories of how their families were killed? Is that distorting facts?
Some are true, many are false, but there are just as many coming from the Palestinians infliciting pain on the Israelis. Look they are at WAR with each, horrible things are done against each other by the opposition. When the allies invaded Germany, mant Germans civilians complaint of harsh treatment, including beatings, rape and homicide. Same when the Russian invaded.

Denial of civility and personal Human Rights by any country or political regime makes them no better than the Nazi's who slaughter and mamed millions.
It appears from the complaints of the people in the film and throughout the internet is that there is problem of lack of justice even when a prosecution may take place in cases of abuse.

Concerning the girl, she tried to get out of the way of the dozer and she fell backwards according to witnesses in the film. I may have to watch the film again to make sure that is what I thought I heard from the young man who was present and a witness. As a heavy equipment operator I realize that the operator may have not even seen her. (I was not there so I can only make assumptions from personal knowledge of how such a large machine operates and the film). What I saw was a large Caterpillar D-11 class with cab and U -blade. The dozer cab was heavily armor plated. Even without armor plating plastered all over the cab of a D-11, forward visability on the ground directly in front of the machine is extremely limited. And this I know for a fact.

For all intense purposes here in your post and PM's it appears that you do not approve of peaceful protest or even a questioning of actions from the regime that controls Israel at the moment. this is either your loss or your total ignorance. You choose.

To excuse abuse and just claim it is war when the victims have no means to join in what you are claiming is a war is nothing more that bullshit rhetoric.

Last edited:

Agree or disagree there was no military threat from the Jews that prompted the holocaust.

While military force was used to gather slaves the reason for the gathering of slaves was not to benefit a military but for financial gain.

Again, do you want to post evidence or can we just make any assertion and claim it as fact? I'd say that the postww1 reprocussions were pretty fucking Militaristic even if jews were not busy forming guerilla bands and hunting aryans in the woods. THIS is the direct rise to xenophobic nationalism which caused the holocaust. If you want to disagree then so be it. Just don't go teaching any history classes.

And, again, blaming white dudes for the financial element of slavery doesn't invalidate the FACT of tribal warfare among blacks in Africa. This doesn't forgive slavery by white people but it sure as hell doesn't make them the cause for black slavery. And, praytel, how do you rationalize the AFRICAN slave trade as a byproduct of WARRING going on in AFRICA? good grief, dude... All I am asking for is the slightest bit of evidence beyond the bullshit rhetoric.

because israel would be merciless in their attack on the arabs...we simply armed one side better than the other...but we tend to hold israel in check...

odd how easily americans dismiss the murder of americans at the hands of israel....

i guess now is the time to mention..REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY

all of you rah rah people who say they support the troosp above all else ...well remember this countries betrayal of the men of the uss liberty

friendly fire......same as the us killing the brits and canadians in iraq......

yea.. I mean.. it's not terrorism is someone calls ahead before bombing the king david hotel.

sure, jill. sure. It's ALWAYS apples to elephants when it comes to the ole team, isn't it?

Mostly disguised in Arab costume, Irgunists planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, under the wing which housed the Mandate Secretariat and part of the British military headquarters.

The ensuing explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel. 91 people were killed and 46 were injured

blood red just for you, princess.

Last edited:
91 people were killed, most of them being staff of the hotel or Secretariat: 21 were first-rank government officials; 49 were second-rank clerks, typists and messengers, junior members of the Secretariat, employees of the hotel and canteen workers; 13 were soldiers; 3 policemen; and 5 were members of the public. By nationality, there were 41 Arabs, 28 British citizens, 17 Jews, 2 Armenians, 1 Russian, 1 Greek and 1 Egyptian. 46 people were injured.[4][5] Some of the deaths and injuries occurred in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings. No identifiable traces were found of thirteen of those killed.[4] One of the dead was Yulius Jacobs, an Irgun sympathizer.[9]
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"military" target. of course, jill.. of COURSE.

Forum List

Back