can Americans deal with the truth?

I know several Jews that are white and light-haired and some that have dark hair, the assumption that every Jew is dark-skinned and has dark hair is an incorrect assumption

prooves nothing : they can be russain, german jews.

it's a fact, the inhabitants of palestinia are more "dark" than the European : Egyptians, Phenicians, Hitittes...

First of all Jesus was the most perfect beautiful man ever created by God, doesn't matter what his skin color was/is, he was made perfect sinless

i believed it was David Beckham !!!??? :D

padisha emperor said:
prooves nothing : they can be russain, german jews.

it's a fact, the inhabitants of palestinia are more "dark" than the European : Egyptians, Phenicians, Hitittes...

i believed it was David Beckham !!!??? :D

I can support that not all jews are dark... my grandmother is, her family is from germany and Jordan... but I'm half jewish and I came out with blonde hair and really pale skin...

I don't say that ALL the Jews are dark, of course not.

but the FIRST jews, when you look at their geographic position, should have been dark. Look at the phenicians. at the Egyptians. They're dark. And same area than the Jews.

After, with the Diaspora, the Jews went everywhere in Europe, and then, they got all teh diversity of man : dark, pale, blonde, black, etc...

So, you can know blonde Jews, of cours,e but they cetrainly not come DIRECTLY from Moise.
The FIRST Jews were dark. Like the first scandinavians were pale and blonde, and now you are dark and brown-hair danish...

padisha emperor said:
I don't say that ALL the Jews are dark, of course not.

but the FIRST jews, when you look at their geographic position, should have been dark. Look at the phenicians. at the Egyptians. They're dark. And same area than the Jews.

After, with the Diaspora, the Jews went everywhere in Europe, and then, they got all teh diversity of man : dark, pale, blonde, black, etc...

So, you can know blonde Jews, of cours,e but they cetrainly not come DIRECTLY from Moise.
The FIRST Jews were dark. Like the first scandinavians were pale and blonde, and now you are dark and brown-hair danish...

How presumtuous to think that the son of God would have to look like everyone else in the region of his birth . Jesus's birth wasn't typical, it was an immaculate conception after all , he didn't look like Joseph.
All of this guessing is just that , nobody was around at that time (unless somebody was successful at time travel ) , who knows what skin colors were like back then , he might have been a tanned blond with eyes like Bonnie's . If all human life came from that area originally , and everyone was dark skinned , where did white people come from, how about yellow skin? I know that people who get paid to come up with educated guesses might think they know these answers today but will probably be proven wrong by the next generation of guessers .
As far as the assinine beginning of this thread , I would suggest going to the Vatican , the Louvre , or any other European Art museum that has paintings of Jesus . . . it would appear that Europeans are convinced that Jesus was light skinned with caucasian features . The finest work of art on the planet . . . '' Pieta " by Michelangelo( a God-like talent in everything he did ), portrays Jesus as a thin caucasian and Mary , his mother , as caucasian also . Now would you say that a guy that could create such an incredible work would not bother to do any research on the subject of his work?

kancer43 said:
I can support that not all jews are dark... my grandmother is, her family is from germany and Jordan... but I'm half jewish and I came out with blonde hair and really pale skin...

Wait...I'm confused. I thought the term "Jew" can mean one's ethnicity, religion, or both. Am I wrong? :duh3:

TheEnemyWithin said:
Wait...I'm confused. I thought the term "Jew" can mean one's ethnicity, religion, or both. Am I wrong? :duh3:

It depends on the situation.

soulja said:
I've noticed on this message boards that there is alot of anti muslim, anti korean, anti canadian pretty much everything thats not american is wrong! (Yeah the whole world is wrong except americans on pretty much everything)! I've also notice the ignorant comments about muslim ppl that i've read. I am not going to sit here and defend muslims or canadians for that matter because i know i'm talking to a bunch of slacked jawed yokels but i do 2 legitamate questions that will rock your boat!

1. Why do all you americans portray jesus as white? Jesus was more like bin ladin or saddam hussein or any other middle easter person for that matter. His facial features were middleeastern and we all know his skin was brown. Matter of fact, all the known prophets from adam to prophet mohammed were brown? Why do you believe and on what basis do you believe that jesus was a white man? Or just like everything else, cuz u americans thinks so or want him to be white?

2. My second question is how come if you are black, you are african american, if asian than asian american or pakistaini than pakistanin american. How come i never hear a swedish american, or english american, or norwegian american, or even irish american? So that concludes that if you are white you are an american and if you are colored thats color+american??? Nice try americans!

you guys are just pissed off that you are not the 'king' of the world anymore. Your education is no match to the students in india, your workforce just complains and now china is becoming one of the largest if not the largest soon. Your time is up. People are learning the truth about who americans are? You might fool the rest of the world with your corny family movies and disnelyand crap but now the whole world is learning about how ignorant you reallly are? remember slavery? remeber hosing human beings with water? remember occupying iraq for no reason? you guys are falling apart. Your soldiers are killing themselves cuz they cant take the heat. The world is slowly realizing that there is a huge difference betwwen hollwood and a a real american.

A real american = ignorant.

Before you get all hyped up about your bs patriotic crap,

address my first two question. I am positive that none of them will be answered because americans = ignorant.

The whole world is against you, how weird that us is the only country allowed to have WMDs hmmmm IGNORANT U ARE deaf dumb and blind
:gives:
What amazes me most about this person is that aside from defining Americans by their views of Jesus is that this person who is not from the united states has made baseless accusations about our whole culture (I for one know that most americans at least attempts no to prejudje other . This person should be not even worth giving the time of day if they go so far as to compare Jesus to Osama. Why did all you guys respond to this post if you know that this wacko isnt going to hear a word you've said. Please people dont waste your time with someone this crazy.

xandy123 said:
:gives:
What amazes me most about this person is that aside from defining Americans by their views of Jesus is that this person who is not from the united states has made baseless accusations about our whole culture (I for one know that most americans at least attempts no to prejudje other . This person should be not even worth giving the time of day if they go so far as to compare Jesus to Osama. Why did all you guys respond to this post if you know that this wacko isnt going to hear a word you've said. Please people dont waste your time with someone this crazy.
cause hes a troll and its fun to mess with them for thier one sidedness and useless factoids that exsist in thier own minds. posters like this are a dime a dozen.
and the only comparison he made to OBL was the color of his skin, not action or mindset.

Jesus was more like bin ladin or saddam hussein

Of all the stupid things you said in your post this was the worse. Regardless of Jesus's color he is NOTHING like the two demon's you mentioned.

I always thought of Canada as nothing more than a waiting station for immigrants wanting to enter the United States.

Forum List

Back