can Americans deal with the truth?

S

soulja

I've noticed on this message boards that there is alot of anti muslim, anti korean, anti canadian pretty much everything thats not american is wrong! (Yeah the whole world is wrong except americans on pretty much everything)! I've also notice the ignorant comments about muslim ppl that i've read. I am not going to sit here and defend muslims or canadians for that matter because i know i'm talking to a bunch of slacked jawed yokels but i do 2 legitamate questions that will rock your boat!

1. Why do all you americans portray jesus as white? Jesus was more like bin ladin or saddam hussein or any other middle easter person for that matter. His facial features were middleeastern and we all know his skin was brown. Matter of fact, all the known prophets from adam to prophet mohammed were brown? Why do you believe and on what basis do you believe that jesus was a white man? Or just like everything else, cuz u americans thinks so or want him to be white?

2. My second question is how come if you are black, you are african american, if asian than asian american or pakistaini than pakistanin american. How come i never hear a swedish american, or english american, or norwegian american, or even irish american? So that concludes that if you are white you are an american and if you are colored thats color+american??? Nice try americans!

you guys are just pissed off that you are not the 'king' of the world anymore. Your education is no match to the students in india, your workforce just complains and now china is becoming one of the largest if not the largest soon. Your time is up. People are learning the truth about who americans are? You might fool the rest of the world with your corny family movies and disnelyand crap but now the whole world is learning about how ignorant you reallly are? remember slavery? remeber hosing human beings with water? remember occupying iraq for no reason? you guys are falling apart. Your soldiers are killing themselves cuz they cant take the heat. The world is slowly realizing that there is a huge difference betwwen hollwood and a a real american.

A real american = ignorant.

Before you get all hyped up about your bs patriotic crap,

address my first two question. I am positive that none of them will be answered because americans = ignorant.

The whole world is against you, how weird that us is the only country allowed to have WMDs hmmmm IGNORANT U ARE deaf dumb and blind

Originally posted by soulja
1. Why do all you americans portray jesus as white? Jesus was more like bin ladin or saddam hussein or any other middle easter person for that matter. His facial features were middleeastern and we all know his skin was brown. Matter of fact, all the known prophets from adam to prophet mohammed were brown? Why do you believe and on what basis do you believe that jesus was a white man? Or just like everything else, cuz u americans thinks so or want him to be white?

All Americans do this?

And if those who do portray him as white, how are they doing anything different than what you are doing? Have you met Jesus and you can attest to what he looks like exactly?

2. My second question is how come if you are black, you are african american, if asian than asian american or pakistaini than pakistanin american. How come i never hear a swedish american, or english american, or norwegian american, or even irish american? So that concludes that if you are white you are an american and if you are colored thats color+american??? Nice try americans!

Not very bright, are you? Those people call themselves that, they want their country of origin recognized! I personally know quite a few people that refer to themselves as Irish American and Italian American.

Now go away, dolt.

Email cnn and the discovery channel and ask them when will the play that biography about jesus. It will clearly tell you that jesus wasnt white!!

Anybody with a little common sense would know that anyone that had origin from the middle east would have dark skin and black hair.

But again like i mentioned, americans are ignorant.

And where ignorance enters, common sense leaves.

and regarding my second question, dont try to paint a 'mr.happy american' picture. We know how you are, and now the rest of the world is waking up too including your own european allies.

Thanks for proving me right!

Email cnn and the discovery channel and ask them when will the play that biography about jesus. It will clearly tell you that jesus wasnt white!!

Anybody with a little common sense would know that anyone that had origin from the middle east would have dark skin and black hair.

and regarding my second question, dont try to paint a 'mr.happy american' picture. We know how you are, and now the rest of the world is waking up too including your own european allies.

And canadians are only good for licking the nutsacks of us Americans. See that, you pathetic fuckers are good for something!

That post is now my current nominee for stupidest fucking thing i've seen here.

Soulja next time you see Jesus give him a shout out for me will ya.

As for the white American thing, I refer to myself as a Greek-American because American-Greek doesn't flow as well. Its my perogative, nobody forces me and i'm as white as the Irish and everybody else. Nonetheless i'm a taxpaying American and use the Greek part pretty much when people say I have an accent or something along those lines.

Don't hide Soulja, come out and tell us where you are from so we can rip it.

Your swearing proves that i'm correct after all!

"You cant handle the truth" too bad Tom Cruise cant save Americans in real life. Ignorance is bliss you shall remain in it.

Oh another jealous Canadian! What are you gonna do get some mounties to pour some Moosehead on me? How do you like sleeping under the blanlet of security we provide free of charge for you guys?

"You cant handle the truth" too bad Tom Cruise cant save Americans in real life. Ignorance is bliss you shall remain in it.

Go crack another Molson and get drunk, then come back and get on your knees - you are my new bitch!

Don't reply with anything educated or factual, that would be too much trouble. And oh I didn't know that Canadians don't use the occasional swear words, get real.

1. Why do all you americans portray jesus as white?

Asians portray Jesus as Asians. Africans portray Jesus as dark-skinned. English portray Jesus as a Cracker. Portraying one's God in the skin one HAS brings a connection to the members of the faith. Frankly, the USA isn't alone in showing an image of Christ which is most familiar to the majority of His followers. Canada is chock-full of Cracker Jesus paintings too! I guess the real answer to your question is "Who gives a shit?" I know NOBODY who ever asked 'The White Jesus' into their heart, to be their Lord. When people find a relationship with Christ, they find themselves dealing with and communing with the Creator of everything. Nobody who trully follows Christ cares what he looked like - we care who he IS.

But why is something so trivial so important to you?

No idea. Minorities have latched onto those labels as a way of identity. Frankly, I haven't met a person - a real person, of dark pigment who claimed to be anything but 'black'. Sometimes when asked my 'ethnicity' I claim 'European-American'.

Again - why is something so trivial so important to you?

We all know that Basically Canada is the 51st American state, I mean lets say that we stopped all economic ties with Canada, Canada would shrivel up and waste away inside of 6 months.

You truly are a pompous ass. I think I'm more pissed off that your using up valuable oxygen. Do society a favor and do not reproduce.

You posed questions, Jim answered those questions, and its like you cant even comprehend what was written. The only reason you're here is to flame. If that's the case, be prepared to get burned.

See - CANADIANS Live on NORTH AMERICA - and by default, are 'American'.

So are Mexicans.

AMERICAN used to describe ONLY people from the United States (of AMERICA), is a bit of a misnomer.

I've noticed on this message boards that there is alot of anti muslim, anti korean, anti canadian pretty much everything thats not american is wrong! (Yeah the whole world is wrong except americans on pretty much everything)! I've also notice the ignorant comments about muslim ppl that i've read. I am not going to sit here and defend muslims or canadians for that matter because i know i'm talking to a bunch of slacked jawed yokels but i do 2 legitamate questions that will rock your boat!

So Americans are ignorant because we make anti-whoever comments, yet you sit there and call Americans "a bunch of slacked jawed yokels." How ironic.

Not knowing your religious background, I will tel you that we are well aware that Jesus was a Middle-Eastern Jew. However, we are in the middle of an acute shortages of Middle-Eastern Jewish actors in America; therefore, we try to cast darker-skinned whites with dark hair in the role.

As jim stated, the labels of African-American, Mexican-American, Asian-American, etc. were assumed by the various groups on their own - it was not a label put on them by the Anglo majority.

you guys are just pissed off that you are not the 'king' of the world anymore. Your education is no match to the students in india, your workforce just complains and now china is becoming one of the largest if not the largest soon. Your time is up. People are learning the truth about who americans are? You might fool the rest of the world with your corny family movies and disnelyand crap but now the whole world is learning about how ignorant you reallly are? remember slavery? remeber hosing human beings with water? remember occupying iraq for no reason? you guys are falling apart. Your soldiers are killing themselves cuz they cant take the heat. The world is slowly realizing that there is a huge difference betwwen hollwood and a a real american.

A real american = ignorant.

Before you get all hyped up about your bs patriotic crap,

address my first two question. I am positive that none of them will be answered because americans = ignorant.

The whole world is against you, how weird that us is the only country allowed to have WMDs hmmmm IGNORANT U ARE deaf dumb and blind

Interesting... Americans are ignorant and uneducated, but you, a non-American, can't spell or construct proper sentences.

And if the whole world is against us, why are there dozens of countries in Iraq assisting the US in rebuilding the country?

Well you want facts mr.greek american ( . .. . riiiiiiight) I encourage you to get in contact with cnn and discovery channel as the show alot of good biographies. Thats where they showed jesus too. Its funny how americans think jesus was white? Well whatever you americans dont like, simply change it! thats the way! . So yeah keep your swearing coming but please, do not answer my two simple questions(note the sarcasm!)

Well you want facts mr.greek american ( . .. . riiiiiiight) I encourage you to get in contact with cnn and discovery channel as the show alot of good biographies. Thats where they showed jesus too. Its funny how americans think jesus was white? Well whatever you americans dont like, simply change it! thats the way! . So yeah keep your swearing coming but please, do not answer my two simple questions(note the sarcasm!)

Your questions were answered quite a few times already, you brain dead canadian. Are you too stupid to read? Your writing skills lead me to believe that may be true!

You truly are an idiot.

How many answers do you want to your two questions? Enough until someone says "you are right, mr. all knowing fucknut, we DO suck". Sorry, you wont be receiving the answer you're looking for.

Take a deep breath... re-supply your brain with oxygen... then go to page 1 and begin reading again.

Candadians CAN read, right?

what?

I thought ppl had to be older than 13 to participate...You just said this SAME thing a few posts above.

Are you mentally retarded? Can't you see that at least TWO people have answered your stupid questions?

Forum List

Back