Can America be saved from trump and his elitist friends ?

You just have to convince the American people in 30 states who elected Trump president. So go ahead, good luck with that :auiqs.jpg:
Incorrect. You just have to convince .05 percent of voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin they made a mistake. Not a big challenge given Trump's conduct.

Its not our fault your side couldn't even carry their own blue states. Speaking of that, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
We're talking about the future.

He is obviously the most corrupt pres since Nixon.He has forced Barak to come back and save his country.

The world can see what a shit he is.

Does the US realise what an absolute **** he is ?

I undrstand that a positive outcome in the upcoming elections will neuter him and his elitist agenda. Has the US seen enough yet ?

Obama, on campaign swing, urges 'sanity in our politics'
The people deserve the bad government they get, as the people alone are responsible for that bad government – Trump being the worst.

We’ll know the answer to the OP’s question come November 2020.

Unfortunately it will take decades to repair the damage caused by Trump, and in some cases that damage is irreparable.

You just have to convince the American people in 30 states who elected Trump president. So go ahead, good luck with that :auiqs.jpg:
Incorrect. You just have to convince .05 percent of voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin they made a mistake. Not a big challenge given Trump's conduct.

I'm ready to rock n roll in all those districts. Are you? I see you are saying you are a player. I am one. Garden is almost done. Canning and freezing today. Big time. So now I am going to get back into politics hard time. What name will you be under? I am always tinydancer. Look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.

I always win.

Its not our fault your side couldn't even carry their own blue states. Speaking of that, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
We're talking about the future.

Oh crap. You are just a sock.

He is obviously the most corrupt pres since Nixon.He has forced Barak to come back and save his country.

I undrstand that a positive outcome in the upcoming elections will neuter him and his elitist agenda. Has the US seen enough yet ?

The people deserve the bad government they get, as the people alone are responsible for that bad government – Trump being the worst.

Unfortunately it will take decades to repair the damage caused by Trump, and in some cases that damage is irreparable.

Nature has selected liberals for extinction, happens all the time.

Maybe, that is why this country is heading towards an Idiocracy.

There is not a man on the planet more elitist than Obama.

There has never been a greater challenge to our democracy than the Obama administration trying to use the full power of the govt. to delegitimize a duly elected president, a process which continues to this day. Anyone who can’t see the existential threat to our republic that is represented by this man and his minions cannot call him or herself an American.

Last edited:

Maybe, that is why this country is heading towards an Idiocracy.

Long term, Conservatives will lead this country. Liberals and RINO's are on their way out.

same shit was said about Bush and Obama....

Elitist friends like billionaires, Jeff Bezos , Warren Buffet , and Bill Gates? All liberals? stupid fucks like you deserve to be run over by Al Qaeda driving box trucks on the sidewalks.

WTF do you care? You ain't American.
Tommy TitWillow is one of those fruitcake British Liberal-Progressives who have long-since fouled their own nest.

He's also too uncontrollably sophomoric to be a Rooooskie Troll trying to sow further division amongst Americans.

With all the losers their own system has produced, we don't need civics lessons from Londonistan.

Last edited:

"Elitism" as you seem to understand and define in its strangely unique American species, has given us Doritos and Ritz Crackers, Johns Carpenter and Romero, and Cheez Whiz to go with. I'll have a can of Coke and a shot of old Jack to wash it all down, and a Camel no filter after the credits roll. Got a match?

There is not a man on the planet more elitist than Obama.
Trump is. Last I knew Obama did not own a club called Mar a lago and then upped the admission fee by $200,000 when he became president. That is by definition elitist no matter how you define it.

Just a side note. You have the cover from the Court of the Crimson King. I had the pleasure and honor in my days in rock to have seen and heard Robert Fripp at Massey Hall.

never ever to be forgotten.

I don't think Trump will spend any time in jail, but Jarred and Don Jr. might.

4D77D632-53F7-4E62-927C-DFE26B83A489.jpeg

America is fed up with the cowards and hypocrites on the extreme left.

why trump won.jpg

Last edited:

Just a side note. You have the cover from the Court of the Crimson King. I had the pleasure and honor in my days in rock to have seen and heard Robert Fripp at Massey Hall.

never ever to be forgotten.
yea he was a pretty good player....

Forum List

Back