Trump’s first remarks about Navalny compare Muscovite ’s death to his legal situation

Sure. I've also voted for Democrats. I prefer to vote third party if available, unless I feel the R or D is worth my vote.
giphy.gif

355 million dollar penalty without a victim is comparable to the attacks on Navalney when you realize its coming from the president of the country to his number one rival...
That's all Trump said and he is spot on....
Trump liable for fraud is comparable to Navalny being murdered by Putin & his henchmen?

Did Trump forget how in Helsinki when after he wiped the stink of Putin's ass off his face he threw our intel agencies under the bus to impress his boss?

Trump liable for fraud is comparable to Navalny being murdered by Putin & his henchmen?

Did Trump forget how in Helsinki when after he wiped the stink of Putin's ass off his face he threw our intel agencies under the bus to impress his boss?
Political weaponizing of government agencies and courts is comparable....

Interesting.

Are you suggesting that you haven't pulled the lever for an R since then, or that you're simply not very proud about having to do so?
I quit the republican party just before we invaded Iraq. I can't support Clean Break Strategy.

Trump is competing with Navany for the headlines.

Yes, we've been pointing this out for years, but Cult 45 could care less.
You mean Trump is not a superb showman , who does not deliberately seek to identify with "ordinary" people and does not have oddles of charisma .

Any photos?
Have not yet run across this guy you refer to .

You never voted for an actual Republican in your life.

I voted Republican for 35 years.. I counted votes when Nixon won. I was pretty active and often invited to the governor's mansion for tea.

I just got sick over the extreme stupidity of Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC.

I voted Republican for 35 years.. I counted votes when Nixon won. I was pretty active and often invited to the governor's mansion for tea.

I just got sick over the extreme stupidity of Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC.
Obvious lies..

Forum List

Back