Trump’s first remarks about Navalny compare Muscovite ’s death to his legal situation

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Except Trump is not dead. Quite an important difference....Trump is a sociopath! He makes everything about him.
ps Trump to SCOTUS: I should be able to do what czar 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 Putin just did to Navalny.

Except Trump is not dead. Quite an important difference....Trump is a sociopath! He makes everything about him.
ps Trump to SCOTUS: I should be able to do what czar 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 Putin just did to Navalny.
They don't call him a narcissist because of his concern for others you know.

They don't call him a narcissist because of his concern for others you know.

Yes, we've been pointing this out for years, but Cult 45 could care less.
Ever since Helsinki, there’s been no doubt Trump is a fully comprised and indebted asset of Putin and Mongol - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Moscow imperialism .
Amazed at anyone who can’t see the obvious.

Trump has made his choice, and so has his cult.
1708372431298.jpeg

355 million dollar penalty without a victim is comparable to the attacks on Navalney when you realize its coming from the president of the country to his number one rival...
That's all Trump said and he is spot on....

Interesting.

Are you suggesting that you haven't pulled the lever for an R since then, or that you're simply not very proud about having to do so?

Sure. I've also voted for Democrats. I prefer to vote third party if available, unless I feel the R or D is worth my vote.

As you explain it trump is comparing putin to the most vile and hated leftwing thug group in America

Or in another words trump is saying that the Deep State in America is no better than the putin junta in russia

Forum List

Back