Cambridge Analytica caught in video sting

Actually, my eyes are a nice deep blue that a lot of women seem to appreciate.

But, really, good job with the grade school insults you low born sperm burping colon jouster. I bet you spend your nights on the docks blowing longshoremen for candy bars and spare change.

Grade school threads get grade school insults. Not too bad a comeback though.

You conservatives know that if Obama had something like this in his first year and a half, you would have been screaming for impeachment. Shit, some of you were screaming for impeachment because you didn't believe that Obama was born in the USA.

You can cut the birther bit, some did believe that even with BO's mother being a US citizen put that question in dry dock so to speak. And if BO did do something like that in is two terms the media would have overlooked it and left would have blown it off. But since this involves Trump and the GOP the left gets into its phony moral outrage.

So we should ignore a story when it involves Republicans.....otherwise we are guilty of 'phony moral outrage'.

LOL

There is another thread by a Contard blaming the FB stock plunge on Obama.

Can't even make this shit up.

One set of standards for Republicans. virtually none for the dems. When both get treated about equal give or take then we will have something to talk about.

Let me know when both get treated equally- so far I am seeing Conservatives not holding Trump or the GOP to any standards.

It's all political salad...they have their panties wet over Cambridge but want to ignore how Ears used Fakebook.

Partisan BS

Why is it that no one on this board can fucking read?

This thread is not about facebook. Seriously. Read the fucking OP.

I wasn't talking to you and his link has Cambridge in it you dumbed down fucking clown

I know his link about facebook. But this thread isn't.

Why is that so hard to understand?

His link is also about Cambridge...it's even in the freaking title. Good fucking grief

The funniest part is that Facebook user's names, locations, ages and genders, as well as their page "likes," and some of their Facebook friends' data were harvested all because those idiot Facebook users were stupid enough to take those "personality tests" that are all over Facebook.

The stupid. it burns. :laughing0301:

Hey fuckwit. This thread isn't about facebook.

Is it so fucking hard to read the fucking OP before you post?

Hey double-fuckwit. The thread is about Cambridge Analytica, isn't it?

You might be a little uninformed here, so let me clue you in, ok Binky? Cambridge Analytica was involved in more things than you mentioned, one of which was harvesting your data off of Facebook.

Facebook is facing an existential crisis

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

If this company were working for the dems, nothing would have happened.

If something like this had come up in the first year and a half of Obama's presidency, you conservatives would have been screaming for impeachment.

There's no shortage of hypocritical partisans on either side. This "expose" reminds me a lot of the Project Veritas undercover recordings of abortion providers talking about selling baby parts which many people on the left said was deceptively edited.

Project Veritas didn't leave a large digital footprint. Facebook did. And, it can be traced and tracked.

I don't see how that's relevant.

If Cambridge Analytica tries to shape people's opinions what's to stop other organizations from doing the same? Organizations like facebook or channel 4.

Russian troll bots......

But, really, good job with the grade school insults you low born sperm burping colon jouster. I bet you spend your nights on the docks blowing longshoremen for candy bars and spare change.

You conservatives know that if Obama had something like this in his first year and a half, you would have been screaming for impeachment. Shit, some of you were screaming for impeachment because you didn't believe that Obama was born in the USA.

You can cut the birther bit, some did believe that even with BO's mother being a US citizen put that question in dry dock so to speak. And if BO did do something like that in is two terms the media would have overlooked it and left would have blown it off. But since this involves Trump and the GOP the left gets into its phony moral outrage.

You conservatives also bitched every time he signed an EO, and wanted to impeach him for trying to be a dictator.

Some of his EO's sure, just like the left did the Bush and Trump. Goes with the territory.
As for the dictator part BO came up thru the Cook county dem party, not exactly a stellar group as we have seen over the years..

So for the contards- guilt by association is good enough for them.

They didn't bother to read the link in the OP theDoctorisIn.

Interestingly enough, I've found that there are a lot of people who don't read the embedded links. Sometimes, they do a quick search for what they are looking for to "prove" their point and provide the link without bothering to actually read the article. I think it's funny when I catch them saying one thing, but their link actually says another and it's apparent they didn't read it themselves. Catching stuff like that is why I like to read the links.

But you're right. If Cambridge actually did the stuff that is in that article, they should all go to jail.

Can they go to jail? As I hear it on the news, it seems like all this stuff was collected and sold. Trump bought some, they said Hillary bought some Obama as well and many political folks in general. So who would go to jail?

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

If something like this had come up in the first year and a half of Obama's presidency, you conservatives would have been screaming for impeachment.

There's no shortage of hypocritical partisans on either side. This "expose" reminds me a lot of the Project Veritas undercover recordings of abortion providers talking about selling baby parts which many people on the left said was deceptively edited.

The courts said so too....

I'm interested in seeing the unedited conversation. The video is almost 20 minutes long yet the most revealing moment is one statement with no context as to how the conversation developed.

So we should ignore a story when it involves Republicans.....otherwise we are guilty of 'phony moral outrage'.

LOL

One set of standards for Republicans. virtually none for the dems. When both get treated about equal give or take then we will have something to talk about.
How about we talk about the Dems doing something like this Cambridge Analytica group......?

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what. Token Negro did it to.

:lol:

What?

Are you lost?

He just wanted to be able to say 'Token Negro'

The courts said so too....

I'm interested in seeing the unedited conversation. The video is almost 20 minutes long yet the most revealing moment is one statement with no context as to how the conversation developed.

I would love to see that too.

Of course we never get to see that- re: Project Veritas etc.

They didn't bother to read the link in the OP theDoctorisIn.

Interestingly enough, I've found that there are a lot of people who don't read the embedded links. Sometimes, they do a quick search for what they are looking for to "prove" their point and provide the link without bothering to actually read the article. I think it's funny when I catch them saying one thing, but their link actually says another and it's apparent they didn't read it themselves. Catching stuff like that is why I like to read the links.

But you're right. If Cambridge actually did the stuff that is in that article, they should all go to jail.

Can they go to jail? As I hear it on the news, it seems like all this stuff was collected and sold. Trump bought some, they said Hillary bought some Obama as well and many political folks in general. So who would go to jail?

The people who illegally harvested the data, did the blackmails and the bribery. That is who. And, if it is incriminating enough to the politician, they should face punishment as well.

The funniest part is that Facebook user's names, locations, ages and genders, as well as their page "likes," and some of their Facebook friends' data were harvested all because those idiot Facebook users were stupid enough to take those "personality tests" that are all over Facebook.

You might be a little uninformed here, so let me clue you in, ok Binky? Cambridge Analytica was involved in more things than you mentioned, one of which was harvesting your data off of Facebook.

This thread is about Cambridge Analytica doing other shady shit, and is entirely unrelated to the shady shit involving the facebook data.

You would have known that, if you'd bothered to read the OP before posting.

There's another thread about the facebook data stuff, feel free to go post in that one. I'm sure it'll take at least a couple more hours before you've got your talking points on this "scandal", anyway.

It's all political salad...they have their panties wet over Cambridge but want to ignore how Ears used Fakebook.

Partisan BS

I wasn't talking to you and his link has Cambridge in it you dumbed down fucking clown

His link is also about Cambridge...it's even in the freaking title. Good fucking grief

He's just being his usual pompous dick-headed self.

Project Veritas didn't leave a large digital footprint. Facebook did. And, it can be traced and tracked.

I don't see how that's relevant.

If Cambridge Analytica tries to shape people's opinions what's to stop other organizations from doing the same? Organizations like facebook or channel 4.
Russian troll bots......

Have you ever had your political opinion changed by an ad? Or even felt compelled to buy something? Honestly I've always thought the effectiveness of advertisement is exaggerated.

LOL

How about we talk about the Dems doing something like this Cambridge Analytica group......?

Sure, if you have a link that shows the Dems doing the same thing that Cambridge did, post it.

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

Are you lost?

Token negro did use the service. Turns out lots of people in politics bought the info. So what's the deal? Why is this a trump deal?

This thread is about Cambridge Analytica doing other shady shit, and is entirely unrelated to the shady shit involving the facebook data.

You would have known that, if you'd bothered to read the OP before posting.

There's another thread about the facebook data stuff, feel free to go post in that one. I'm sure it'll take at least a couple more hours before you've got your talking points on this "scandal", anyway.

If that's the case, your thread is redundant and should be merged with the other Cambridge Analytica threads.

You're wasting drive space and bandwidth.

What?

Are you lost?

Token negro did use the service. Turns out lots of people in politics bought the info. So what's the deal? Why is this a trump deal?

Are you out on recess and away from teachers so you can say 'token negro...token negro' and giggle without the teacher catching you?

Partisan BS

You're not understanding. I'll try to spell it out for you using the smallest words I can.

This thread is about the CEO of Cambridge Analytica offering to hire Ukrainian hookers to entrap a political opponent to a reporter posing as a Sri Lankan politician.

This thread is not about Cambridge Analytica using facebook user data. There is another thread on that topic.

These are two entirely separate topics, involving the same shady organization.

What?

Are you lost?

Got a link?

Forum List

Back