Cambridge Analytica caught in video sting

The funniest part is that Facebook user's names, locations, ages and genders, as well as their page "likes," and some of their Facebook friends' data were harvested all because those idiot Facebook users were stupid enough to take those "personality tests" that are all over Facebook.

The stupid. it burns. :laughing0301:

Hey fuckwit. This thread isn't about facebook.

Is it so fucking hard to read the fucking OP before you post?

Hey double-fuckwit. The thread is about Cambridge Analytica, isn't it?

You might be a little uninformed here, so let me clue you in, ok Binky? Cambridge Analytica was involved in more things than you mentioned, one of which was harvesting your data off of Facebook.

Facebook is facing an existential crisis

:lol:

This thread is about Cambridge Analytica doing other shady shit, and is entirely unrelated to the shady shit involving the facebook data.

You would have known that, if you'd bothered to read the OP before posting.

There's another thread about the facebook data stuff, feel free to go post in that one. I'm sure it'll take at least a couple more hours before you've got your talking points on this "scandal", anyway.

If that's the case, your thread is redundant and should be merged with the other Cambridge Analytica threads.

You're wasting drive space and bandwidth.

LOL- the Trumpsters sure do like to bury stories about Conservatives supplying hookers.

It's all political salad...they have their panties wet over Cambridge but want to ignore how Ears used Fakebook.

Partisan BS

Why is it that no one on this board can fucking read?

This thread is not about facebook. Seriously. Read the fucking OP.

I wasn't talking to you and his link has Cambridge in it you dumbed down fucking clown

I know his link about facebook. But this thread isn't.

Why is that so hard to understand?

His link is also about Cambridge...it's even in the freaking title. Good fucking grief

You're not understanding. I'll try to spell it out for you using the smallest words I can.

This thread is about the CEO of Cambridge Analytica offering to hire Ukrainian hookers to entrap a political opponent to a reporter posing as a Sri Lankan politician.

This thread is not about Cambridge Analytica using facebook user data. There is another thread on that topic.

These are two entirely separate topics, involving the same shady organization.

Yeah and you think it's all tied into Trump...another nothing burger. Bank it

The funniest part is that Facebook user's names, locations, ages and genders, as well as their page "likes," and some of their Facebook friends' data were harvested all because those idiot Facebook users were stupid enough to take those "personality tests" that are all over Facebook.

The stupid. it burns. :laughing0301:

Hey fuckwit. This thread isn't about facebook.

Is it so fucking hard to read the fucking OP before you post?

Hey double-fuckwit. The thread is about Cambridge Analytica, isn't it?

You might be a little uninformed here, so let me clue you in, ok Binky? Cambridge Analytica was involved in more things than you mentioned, one of which was harvesting your data off of Facebook.

Facebook is facing an existential crisis

This thread is about Cambridge Analytica doing other shady shit, and is entirely unrelated to the shady shit involving the facebook data.

You would have known that, if you'd bothered to read the OP before posting.

There's another thread about the facebook data stuff, feel free to go post in that one. I'm sure it'll take at least a couple more hours before you've got your talking points on this "scandal", anyway.

If that's the case, your thread is redundant and should be merged with the other Cambridge Analytica threads.

You're wasting drive space and bandwidth.

Since this thread is on a different topic than the facebook data, and is in fact about an entirely different story, this thread is not redundant.

Please just realize that you're embarrassing yourself, and slink away. This is getting sad.

They didn't bother to read the link in the OP theDoctorisIn.

Interestingly enough, I've found that there are a lot of people who don't read the embedded links. Sometimes, they do a quick search for what they are looking for to "prove" their point and provide the link without bothering to actually read the article. I think it's funny when I catch them saying one thing, but their link actually says another and it's apparent they didn't read it themselves. Catching stuff like that is why I like to read the links.

But you're right. If Cambridge actually did the stuff that is in that article, they should all go to jail.

Can they go to jail? As I hear it on the news, it seems like all this stuff was collected and sold. Trump bought some, they said Hillary bought some Obama as well and many political folks in general. So who would go to jail?

The people who illegally harvested the data, did the blackmails and the bribery. That is who. And, if it is incriminating enough to the politician, they should face punishment as well.

Facebook said they legitimately harvested the data.

I wasn't talking to you and his link has Cambridge in it you dumbed down fucking clown

His link is also about Cambridge...it's even in the freaking title. Good fucking grief

You're not understanding. I'll try to spell it out for you using the smallest words I can.

This thread is about the CEO of Cambridge Analytica offering to hire Ukrainian hookers to entrap a political opponent to a reporter posing as a Sri Lankan politician.

This thread is not about Cambridge Analytica using facebook user data. There is another thread on that topic.

I do?

It's all political salad...they have their panties wet over Cambridge but want to ignore how Ears used Fakebook.

Partisan BS

For some..........

I do?

You're derailing your own thread....moron.

Have at it...it's a nothing burger

I do?

No, that would be you, and all the other fuckwits who can't read. I'm trying my best to keep this thread on topic.

Which, I will remind everyone again, is not about the facebook data.

Please, stop and take the time to read the OP before commenting.

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what. Token Negro did it to.

What?

Are you lost?

He just wanted to be able to say 'Token Negro'

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

Are you lost?

I call token negro token negro all the time. So is this going to be you retards next circle jerk topic, or you gonna wait to see how it chokes out before you dirty all the clean linnens?

Interestingly enough, I've found that there are a lot of people who don't read the embedded links. Sometimes, they do a quick search for what they are looking for to "prove" their point and provide the link without bothering to actually read the article. I think it's funny when I catch them saying one thing, but their link actually says another and it's apparent they didn't read it themselves. Catching stuff like that is why I like to read the links.

But you're right. If Cambridge actually did the stuff that is in that article, they should all go to jail.

Can they go to jail? As I hear it on the news, it seems like all this stuff was collected and sold. Trump bought some, they said Hillary bought some Obama as well and many political folks in general. So who would go to jail?

The people who illegally harvested the data, did the blackmails and the bribery. That is who. And, if it is incriminating enough to the politician, they should face punishment as well.

If the data was legitimately harvested, then there is nothing between Facebook and Cambridge.

However.......................there are still the subjects of bribery and blackmail that they were caught on tape admitting to.

I do?

No, that would be you, and all the other fuckwits who can't read. I'm trying my best to keep this thread on topic.

Reading...that requires reading.....at least some of us can.

What?

Are you lost?

What?

Are you lost?

I call token negro token negro all the time.

Whenever you are out of earshot of the your teachers and your mom.

If the data was legitimately harvested, then there is nothing between Facebook and Cambridge.

However.......................there are still the subjects of bribery and blackmail that they were caught on tape admitting to.

Yuppers. I was just giving you an FYI because I've read a quizzillion posts today (ok quite a few :)) that the data harvested was illegal. Here's the back up link.

"The event is being described as a data breach of the social media platform, though Facebook disputes that characterization, saying Kogan “gained access to this information in a legitimate way and through the proper channels” before misusing it.

Facebook became aware of the activity by late 2015, and ordered the data destroyed by everyone Kogan had shared it with

. According to Facebook, Cambridge Analytica claimed to have complied, but Facebook says it became aware this week that “not all data was deleted.” Cambridge Analytica claims it did delete the data according to Facebook’s request."

Trump-linked Firm Suspended from Facebook for Harvesting User Data

Partisan BS

The pink-haired Canadian "whistleblower" is lying. He's just making that up to gain attention after being threatened with a lawsuit.

We spoke with the whistleblower who exposed Cambridge Analytica’s Facebook scam

A Cambridge Analytica spokesman said: “We entirely refute any allegation that Cambridge Analytica or any of its affiliates use entrapment, bribes, or so-called “honey-traps” for any purpose whatsoever… We routinely undertake conversations with prospective clients to try to tease out any unethical or illegal intentions…”

That's good enough for me.

The pink-haired Canadian "whistleblower" is lying. He's just making that up to gain attention after being threatened with a lawsuit.

We spoke with the whistleblower who exposed Cambridge Analytica’s Facebook scam

A Cambridge Analytica spokesman said: “We entirely refute any allegation that Cambridge Analytica or any of its affiliates use entrapment, bribes, or so-called “honey-traps” for any purpose whatsoever… We routinely undertake conversations with prospective clients to try to tease out any unethical or illegal intentions…”

That's good enough for me.

That's good enough for you? Really?

A company whose CEO was just caught on camera suggesting that a prospective client hire them to entrap and bribe their opponents denies it, and claims instead that they were the good guys all along, and they were trying to entrap the entraper.

And that's good enough for you.

Congratulations, you're even stupider than you look.

I do?

Cambridge Analytica Did Nothing Unusual

I read just fine, fuckwit ....and I did read your OP...Cambridge said they did nothing wrong, some reporter said they did...he said she said.

I do?

I read just fine, fuckwit ....and I did read your OP...Cambridge said they did nothing wrong, some reporter said they did...he said she said.

It's all on video.

It's all right there in the OP.

I do?

It's all on video.

It's all right there in the OP.

Well charge them, burn them at the stake, whatever.....it's a yawner

Forum List

Back