Cambridge Analytica caught in video sting

You know, I'm still wondering why people put their lives on Facebook.

Me? Yeah, I have a page, but I only use it to keep in touch with friends and family, I don't tell everything that is going on in my life.

Why? I like my privacy and don't like having propaganda shoved down my throat.

By the way, did you see the way the stock market tanked today because of Facebook?

Or did Facebook tank because the NASDAQ went down?

Can someone confirm if it was a Canadian who was the Whistleblower? I thought I heard that on RT, I mean CBC earlier today that he was a Canuck. Probably doing his communist part to make sure Trump doesn't get re-elected.

It's so bad over here that I might be forced to order a MAGA hat and really rile up the locals.

If this company were working for the dems, nothing would have happened.

If something like this had come up in the first year and a half of Obama's presidency, you conservatives would have been screaming for impeachment.

You are so full of it your eyes are brown.

Actually, my eyes are a nice deep blue that a lot of women seem to appreciate.

But, really, good job with the grade school insults you low born sperm burping colon jouster. I bet you spend your nights on the docks blowing longshoremen for candy bars and spare change.

Grade school threads get grade school insults. Not too bad a comeback though.

You conservatives know that if Obama had something like this in his first year and a half, you would have been screaming for impeachment. Shit, some of you were screaming for impeachment because you didn't believe that Obama was born in the USA.

You can cut the birther bit, some did believe that even with BO's mother being a US citizen put that question in dry dock so to speak. And if BO did do something like that in is two terms the media would have overlooked it and left would have blown it off. But since this involves Trump and the GOP the left gets into its phony moral outrage.

Me? Yeah, I have a page, but I only use it to keep in touch with friends and family, I don't tell everything that is going on in my life.

By the way, did you see the way the stock market tanked today because of Facebook?

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Facebook tanked because of the information that came out about how Cambridge used them to target voters. People didn't like finding out that Facebook was releasing information on them, and Facebook's stock started to tank.

Because Facebook went down, the NASDAQ went down with it.

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

If this company were working for the dems, nothing would have happened.

If something like this had come up in the first year and a half of Obama's presidency, you conservatives would have been screaming for impeachment.

There's no shortage of hypocritical partisans on either side. This "expose" reminds me a lot of the Project Veritas undercover recordings of abortion providers talking about selling baby parts which many people on the left said was deceptively edited.

Project Veritas didn't leave a large digital footprint. Facebook did. And, it can be traced and tracked.

I don't see how that's relevant.

If Cambridge Analytica tries to shape people's opinions what's to stop other organizations from doing the same? Organizations like facebook or channel 4.

But, really, good job with the grade school insults you low born sperm burping colon jouster. I bet you spend your nights on the docks blowing longshoremen for candy bars and spare change.

You conservatives know that if Obama had something like this in his first year and a half, you would have been screaming for impeachment. Shit, some of you were screaming for impeachment because you didn't believe that Obama was born in the USA.

You can cut the birther bit, some did believe that even with BO's mother being a US citizen put that question in dry dock so to speak. And if BO did do something like that in is two terms the media would have overlooked it and left would have blown it off. But since this involves Trump and the GOP the left gets into its phony moral outrage.

You conservatives also bitched every time he signed an EO, and wanted to impeach him for trying to be a dictator.

So we should ignore a story when it involves Republicans.....otherwise we are guilty of 'phony moral outrage'.

LOL

There is another thread by a Contard blaming the FB stock plunge on Obama.

Can't even make this shit up.

You conservatives also bitched every time he signed an EO, and wanted to impeach him for trying to be a dictator.

Some of his EO's sure, just like the left did the Bush and Trump. Goes with the territory.
As for the dictator part BO came up thru the Cook county dem party, not exactly a stellar group as we have seen over the years. And yes that includes a few Republicans as well in that political cesspool.

So we should ignore a story when it involves Republicans.....otherwise we are guilty of 'phony moral outrage'.

LOL

There is another thread by a Contard blaming the FB stock plunge on Obama.

Can't even make this shit up.

One set of standards for Republicans. virtually none for the dems. When both get treated about equal give or take then we will have something to talk about.

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Facebook tanked because of the information that came out about how Cambridge used them to target voters. People didn't like finding out that Facebook was releasing information on them, and Facebook's stock started to tank.

I believe the market is a bit more complex than that.

I don't think you have much understanding of how the market works.

If Nosebook had tanked while everybody else had a good day, you might have an indication. But the opposite happened. Everything was down, significantly.

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what. Token Negro did it to.

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

What?

Are you lost?

Got a link that shows Obama did it too?

As a senior mod who is supposed to know the rules you should probably merge your thread with the one that already existed on the first page. Unless of course you are claiming a "different angle" on the subject. Which of course never works for anyone else.

Cambridge-Analytica harvested Facebook data illegally

As a senior mod who is supposed to know the rules you should probably merge your thread with the one that already existed on the first page. Unless of course you are claiming a "different angle" on the subject. Which of course never works for anyone else.

Cambridge-Analytica harvested Facebook data illegally

:lol:

You should read my OP. It's not about the facebook data. This is a different story entirely.

Got a link that shows Obama did it too?

Not yet, just heard it on the news. Seems like it will be worse for Mark Z then Token Negro or Trump. I know Adem Schiff wants to make it the next big scandel so he can stay in the news, but it will likely have the legs that the stormy Daniels story did. I'll post up tommrow though. What is the signifigant of it? Not being a dick, just wanna know what they use the data for.

Forum List

Back