Cambridge Analytica caught in video sting

It's all political salad...they have their panties wet over Cambridge but want to ignore how Ears used Fakebook.

Partisan BS

Why is it that no one on this board can fucking read?

This thread is not about facebook. Seriously. Read the fucking OP.

I wasn't talking to you and his link has Cambridge in it you dumbed down fucking clown

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

As a senior mod who is supposed to know the rules you should probably merge your thread with the one that already existed on the first page. Unless of course you are claiming a "different angle" on the subject. Which of course never works for anyone else.

Cambridge-Analytica harvested Facebook data illegally

:lol:

You should read my OP. It's not about the facebook data. This is a different story entirely.

I figured that would be your response.

It's all political salad...they have their panties wet over Cambridge but want to ignore how Ears used Fakebook.

Partisan BS

You are right, it's not about Facebook, but rather how Cambridge used them as well as used other unsavory techniques against politicians.

You know, if this thing is true, and they have all this video of them saying what they do, there should be a few people going to jail for bribery and blackmail.

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

As a senior mod who is supposed to know the rules you should probably merge your thread with the one that already existed on the first page. Unless of course you are claiming a "different angle" on the subject. Which of course never works for anyone else.

You should read my OP. It's not about the facebook data. This is a different story entirely.

This thread is about a video expose of the CEO of Cambridge Analytica describing the various shady dirty political tricks they use all around the world to get people elected. It has nothing to do with the facebook data story.

I don't understand why that's so hard for you guys to understand. They're different stories. How hard is it to read the fucking OP before you post?

Partisan BS

I wasn't talking to you and his link has Cambridge in it you dumbed down fucking clown

I know his link about facebook. But this thread isn't.

Why is that so hard to understand?

They didn't bother to read the link in the OP theDoctorisIn.

Interestingly enough, I've found that there are a lot of people who don't read the embedded links. Sometimes, they do a quick search for what they are looking for to "prove" their point and provide the link without bothering to actually read the article. I think it's funny when I catch them saying one thing, but their link actually says another and it's apparent they didn't read it themselves. Catching stuff like that is why I like to read the links.

But you're right. If Cambridge actually did the stuff that is in that article, they should all go to jail.

If this company were working for the dems, nothing would have happened.

When you've got nothing to say, but can't help yourself anyway, why not make up some nonsensical counterfactuals and treat them as fact?

Spare us the phony moral outrage. This is only an issue because a GOP related company is involved. No more no less.

Thing is...we'll never know because it IS a GOP related company....no Democrat related company pulled this kind of crap.

The funniest part is that Facebook user's names, locations, ages and genders, as well as their page "likes," and some of their Facebook friends' data were harvested all because those idiot Facebook users were stupid enough to take those "personality tests" that are all over Facebook.

The stupid. it burns. :laughing0301:

Liberal snakes going down yet another rabbit hole looking for the Russian hare. :spinner::abgg2q.jpg:

The funniest part is that Facebook user's names, locations, ages and genders, as well as their page "likes," and some of their Facebook friends' data were harvested all because those idiot Facebook users were stupid enough to take those "personality tests" that are all over Facebook.

Hey fuckwit. This thread isn't about facebook.

Is it so fucking hard to read the fucking OP before you post?

This thread is about a video expose of the CEO of Cambridge Analytica describing the various shady dirty political tricks they use all around the world to get people elected. It has nothing to do with the facebook data story.

I don't understand why that's so hard for you guys to understand. They're different stories. How hard is it to read the fucking OP before you post?

I'll tell you why it's hard to understand and I'll even give you an example.

The other day I had a thread about the life of Hawking and it was full of talk about his contributions to science and our understanding of space. The thread was of course prompted by his passing but the content was focused on his life. An uplifting thread so to speak.

Y'all then saw fit to merge it with a known trolls thread which was comprised of shitting all over the man and many couldn't wait to post their hate in it.

Where was your discretion then? Two threads about the same man but with a vastly different reason & content.

And that is but ONE example of the MANY MANY times this happens.

If something like this had come up in the first year and a half of Obama's presidency, you conservatives would have been screaming for impeachment.

There's no shortage of hypocritical partisans on either side. This "expose" reminds me a lot of the Project Veritas undercover recordings of abortion providers talking about selling baby parts which many people on the left said was deceptively edited.

The courts said so too....

If something like this had come up in the first year and a half of Obama's presidency, you conservatives would have been screaming for impeachment.

You are so full of it your eyes are brown.

ooh, that's gonna leave a mark

Branco_052717_beat20it20russia20press20collusion20conspiracy20bat-1.jpg

tissue?

You are so full of it your eyes are brown.

Actually, my eyes are a nice deep blue that a lot of women seem to appreciate.

But, really, good job with the grade school insults you low born sperm burping colon jouster. I bet you spend your nights on the docks blowing longshoremen for candy bars and spare change.

Grade school threads get grade school insults. Not too bad a comeback though.

You conservatives know that if Obama had something like this in his first year and a half, you would have been screaming for impeachment. Shit, some of you were screaming for impeachment because you didn't believe that Obama was born in the USA.

You can cut the birther bit, some did believe that even with BO's mother being a US citizen put that question in dry dock so to speak. And if BO did do something like that in is two terms the media would have overlooked it and left would have blown it off. But since this involves Trump and the GOP the left gets into its phony moral outrage.
And because it was trump and the GOP it's totally ok with you. We know how trumpanzees roll.

i'm sure it does

you should get an ointment of some type, johnny

Forum List

Back