California or Texas?

Ive been to Florida,Washington state, drove all over Arizona, and now live in Nevada.

I did not insult other states, you insulted California. I think Nevada is beautiful but the weather and the people are not as nice as Cali.

Cali weather kicks but on most places. It has mountains, streams ,lakes, beaches ,deserts, marshes and near any type of terrain one could ask for.

I would not like to live in Texas because the people always seem to think everywhere else in the US sucks.

If you have been to Seattle then you should KNOW, all us natives here HATE Californians with a passion ... and for good reason.

Hate your fellow Americans for good reason?

There is no reason to hate California except jelousy on your part.

Hate your fellow Americans for good reason?

There is no reason to hate California except jelousy on your part.

No, for sending all their poor to us is a good reason, for then coming up here because we are a prettier area only to ruin that beauty with more condos and crap like that, then having the audacity to complain about our state. Yeah, those are some good reasons as any, then you add the fact that they have no fucking clue how to drive on snow and wind up also driving drunk after a snow storm and kill people because they're idiots. There are many more, but you should know them, you said you came up here.

Born and raised in NY did a short stint in CA wasnt for me so I left and after 10 years in SanAntone I went back north!!!
So to answer your question NEITHER

Sending their poor to you?

Do you have any idea how insane that sounds?

Um ... you really are naive in this aren't you.

20 years ago Seattle tried to offset the homeless population with a stupid move, giving bus tickets to the homeless to go to California. Well, Cal sued rightfully, they had a good reason. However instead of leaving at that they started a program where they give bus tickets to THEIR homeless now and bus them up here. Seattle however won't sue because we fear being called hypocrites (well, our politicians) even though it has proven a huge drain. Also they wouldn't get a lawsuit through because instead of Cal announcing it like we did they just give them the bus tickets to here without anything on the books, thus no proof other than the homeless themselves which courts still don't take seriously. But then who would, the Cal homeless are all drunk and junkies who are doing nothing but draining the system. They brag about how they got here to, they brag about it so much many of us are thinking of just taking shotguns to their heads, then turning on all the Cal transplants here.

20 years ago Seattle tried to offset the homeless population with a stupid move, giving bus tickets to the homeless to go to California. Well, Cal sued rightfully, they had a good reason. However instead of leaving at that they started a program where they give bus tickets to THEIR homeless now and bus them up here. Seattle however won't sue because we fear being called hypocrites (well, our politicians) even though it has proven a huge drain. Also they wouldn't get a lawsuit through because instead of Cal announcing it like we did they just give them the bus tickets to here without anything on the books, thus no proof other than the homeless themselves which courts still don't take seriously. But then who would, the Cal homeless are all drunk and junkies who are doing nothing but draining the system. They brag about how they got here to, they brag about it so much many of us are thinking of just taking shotguns to their heads, then turning on all the Cal transplants here.

I thought libs were the compassionate ones, I would think Washington, Oregon and California would have a welcome mat out for all the poor, oppressed people that just can't seem to get a break in life. You guys sure vote that way. I guess it is fine if you don't have to live around them right. As long as they are someone else's problem it's great to pretend you care........ typical.

Got any proof of this?

I voted CA. Even though I have an exaggerated fear of earthquakes, I have to be near an ocean.

The gulf of Mexico is really big---it's almost like an ocean. It's full of salt water and you can't even see across it. :lol:

The Texas Hills country is the place to be if you can deal with all the uber-liberals in Austin. Travis county is blue every election and enough PC crap to make you puke but you can avoid it and still reap the benefits.

Personally I hope everyone moves to California tho.:lol:

If I had to choose between Texas and California, I'd choose Canada.

Seriously, Dallas isn't too bad. Traffic sucks, but there's a lot of career opportunities there. The people are nice enough, unless you insult their football teams (which I would do on a daily basis).

I've only ever stopped in California at LAX en route to Hawaii, and that experience alone was enough to tell me I never want to live there. And anyone I've ever met from California has been a major ass.

I'll stay where I am, in my quiet town nestled in the mountains of Arkansas. From here, Walmart rules the world, and no one even bothers to come and visit. I like it that way.

stopped at an airport for a bit and that tells you everything you need to know about the place?.....GEEZUS....

prosperous! Really? with a 42Billion dollar deficit. Really? They cut off income tax refunds and welfare payments cause they don't have the money and you call that prosperous? Side splitting laughter ensues :lol:

that is just a ploy to get the useless legislature to come up with a budget....the welfare people were never told they were not going to get their money,were did you hear this?......and our state economy still is bigger than any other state....even bigger than Canadas....:tongue:

I would pick California and it has nothing to do with the politics.

I have lived in both states and was born in Texas. I just think California is a more beautiful state all the way from the southern area by Camp Pendleton to the beauty of Yosemite.

The problem with California is the cost of housing. Unless I win the powerball, I couldn't afford to live there.

The areas that are actually natural are overflowing with dead brush because no one in your state seems to know enough about natural fires to take care of it right.

here you show ignorance,California has arguably the best forest fire fighters on the planet,since we get them in abundance every year,the REASON no body gets rid of the dead brush,is because of the FUCKING ENVIRONMENTALIST many from up your way,who have gotten legislation,court orders,you name it,to prevent it from happening,environmental concerns they say.....give me a fucking break....

If you have been to Seattle then you should KNOW, all us natives here HATE Californians with a passion ... and for good reason.

i am not saying this to defend California Kitty,but your state is not talked about in high regards in many parts west of the Missippi either.....so dont think you live in Gods Country,cause you dont.....

Forum List

Back