California or Texas?

I just moved out West to California. I once thought about the gulf coast of Texas, but hot muggy steam baths as a daily exercise are not my cuppa tea.

the hottest most miserable place in the world is a little town called brezoria (sp?) TX. nice people and all, but when it's 85 with 95% humidity at 6 AM, time for me to go.

No, for sending all their poor to us is a good reason, for then coming up here because we are a prettier area only to ruin that beauty with more condos and crap like that, then having the audacity to complain about our state. Yeah, those are some good reasons as any, then you add the fact that they have no fucking clue how to drive on snow and wind up also driving drunk after a snow storm and kill people because they're idiots. There are many more, but you should know them, you said you came up here.

California does not send its poor anywhere.....they go on their own because they cant afford to live here....were the hell did you get this Bullshit?....we have around 2-3 million low income Mexican nationals living here,that i WISH would head your way....and as far as Californians not driving to well in the snow....when you Washingtonians come down here in the summer,and fry on the beach,cause you dont have enough fucking sense to realize YOUR BURNING UP..and then they walk around with all this white shit on their noses and look like a bunch of Pink Flamingoes walking around....well lets just say you keep us amused....

all the fat people there must have chapped sweaty thighs.

i don't know about that, but one of the guys working for my subcontractor was named "Booger". no shit. Booger. in his mid-30's, seemed like a nice guy, but i had a hard time keeping a straight face when his boss yelled his name out.

i don't know about that, but one of the guys working for my subcontractor was named "Booger". no shit. Booger. in his mid-30's, seemed like a nice guy, but i had a hard time keeping a straight face when his boss yelled his name out.

stop tempting me. lol

you know if you keep this up I will look into visiting the place.

the hottest most miserable place in the world is a little town called brezoria (sp?) TX. nice people and all, but when it's 85 with 95% humidity at 6 AM, time for me to go.

It's Brazoria and yes. If you can't handle heat and humidity, stay away. Fat northerners have been know to come here and DIE :lol:

stop tempting me. lol

you know if you keep this up I will look into visiting the place.

Try Ft Hancock, Tx. But if you just want to get an idea ...

Drive east on I-10 until you come to CA Hwy 62 Desert Hot Springs and hang a left. When you get to Twentynine Palms, you will know you are NOWHERE, and outnumbered by jarheads 1000-1. Go in July for full effect.:lol:

Try Ft Hancock, Tx. But if you just want to get an idea ...

Drive east on I-10 until you come to CA Hwy 62 Desert Hot Springs and hang a left. When you get to Twentynine Palms, you will know you are NOWHERE, and outnumbered by jarheads 1000-1. Go in July for full effect.:lol:

Robert Plant wrote a song about Twenty nine Palms. Anyway, how far is that from Palm Springs?

if sweating is what you wanna do try El Centro down at the border,115 during the day,for days on end,high 90's at night many times......people actually live there,by choice!!.....

if sweating is what you wanna do try El Centro down at the border,115 during the day,for days on end,high 90's at night many times......people actually live there,by choice!!.....

Bring it on---as a transplant from Minnesota 33 years ago where I was raised believing that you had to freeze your ass off half the year, sweating is a TREAT.
(Do you realize how much less clothes women wear because of that heat ? :lol:)
and as a reminder ---

Attachments

• $winter.jpg
    $winter.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 44
Bring it on---as a transplant from Minnesota 33 years ago where I was raised believing that you had to freeze your ass off half the year, sweating is a TREAT.
(Do you realize how much less clothes women wear because of that heat ? :lol:)
and as a reminder ---

You don't want to "bring on" El Centro. It's in the middle of the desert and they have it irrigated so you get the heat AND the humidity. When you drive through there it's like hitting a wall when you get close. It's absolutely ridiculous and I HATED driving through there, but it was my escape route.:lol:

Forum List

Back