California or Texas?

Why do you hate the most properous state in the union?

prosperous! Really? with a 42Billion dollar deficit. Really? They cut off income tax refunds and welfare payments cause they don't have the money and you call that prosperous? Side splitting laughter ensues :lol:

Its fine to look at on blue ray.

I prefer to live where the weather is beautiful too.

Of course you would think that those sprawls of stone and steel are beautiful. Stupid Calies keep moving up here and building those lame as buildings in our city, ruining our beauty with what looks like gray lego blocks everywhere.

No, perspective. Having more money in a state doesn't mean it's prosperous for all who live there, just for the few who can get the money.

Few who can get the money?

I think you dont really know anything about 99 % of California, its not one big hollywood, did you think it was?

Of course you would think that those sprawls of stone and steel are beautiful. Stupid Calies keep moving up here and building those lame as buildings in our city, ruining our beauty with what looks like gray lego blocks everywhere.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You really dont know anything about 99% of california.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You really dont know anything about 99% of california.

Um ... yes I do, but you have already proven you live in a dream world. The sprawls are all lego blocks while a majority of it is REALLY smelly cow farms. The areas that are actually natural are overflowing with dead brush because no one in your state seems to know enough about natural fires to take care of it right. Then you've got a deficit that is placed on the shoulders of the poor while the rich drain the system more. Your homeless get bus tickets to here from your idiotic politicians there because we actually have a system that works (well it won't much longer thanks to you). Not to mention you are being overrun with morons who 1) forgot how they got their freedoms and 2) deny others equal rights just because they don't understand them.

So yeah, your state just plain sucks.

Aerial View of Pismo Beach, California

maybe you should look at all of California instead of just the picture in your own mind.

Been there in person many times already, I have lived in almost every state, traveled through every state except Alaska and Hawaii. The last time I was with friends when we went through California, and we all agreed ... it sucks. All the beaches there are no better than those in Oregon and not nearly as great as our (though over polluted) Sound, so as for scenery, we still have much better quality, politically we are so much better (even though we have our own problems).

I have lived all over So cal.

I know places you have no idea exsist.

driving down a freeway is not seeing California

I have lived all over So cal.

I know places you have no idea exsist.

driving down a freeway is not seeing California

Leads me to wonder, have you been out of that area at all? You cannot compare anything without something to compare it to. I have been there, have you been here? Have you been to Texas (which isn't nearly as bad as people make it seem)? Have you even been to Arizona (a short drive from you and a great state)? How about Louisiana? Florida? Indiana? You cannot compare something to anything unless you have the same level of experience in all.

Ive been to Florida,Washington state, drove all over Arizona, and now live in Nevada.

I did not insult other states, you insulted California. I think Nevada is beautiful but the weather and the people are not as nice as Cali.

Cali weather kicks but on most places. It has mountains, streams ,lakes, beaches ,deserts, marshes and near any type of terrain one could ask for.

I would not like to live in Texas because the people always seem to think everywhere else in the US sucks.

Forum List

Back