California or Texas?

It's Brazoria and yes. If you can't handle heat and humidity, stay away. Fat northerners have been know to come here and DIE :lol:
I would have to die before I moved to Texas and as for humidity I would look like Tina Turner all the time if I moved to any place like that!
We get hot and with not humidity and it is quite nice! a 100 degrees feels like a 100 not 120!

I would have to die before I moved to Texas and as for humidity I would look like Tina Turner all the time if I moved to any place like that!
We get hot and with not humidity and it is quite nice! a 100 degrees feels like a 100 not 120!

What's wrong witrh Tina Turner---you know us white guys are swiping all the black women these days. :lol:

What's wrong witrh Tina Turner---you know us white guys are swiping all the black women these days. :lol:
I am not black so I can't pull it off. I just look like irish women you got lost when I am somewhere with a lot of humidity! And the other problem is it just keeps growing!
Plus being from the north being somewhere with so much humidity makes you feel like you can't breathe!

I am not black so I can't pull it off. I just look like irish women you got lost when I am somewhere with a lot of humidity! And the other problem is it just keeps growing!
Plus being from the north being somewhere with so much humidity makes you feel like you can't breathe!

OK --your excused. We got enough people down here who shouldn't be here anyway. Some of these fat hogs who fan themselves and bitch all summer really need get the hell outta here. :lol:

Bring it on---as a transplant from Minnesota 33 years ago where I was raised believing that you had to freeze your ass off half the year, sweating is a TREAT.
(Do you realize how much less clothes women wear because of that heat ? :lol:)
and as a reminder ---

i know what you mean,i was raised in Niagara Falls NY.....but El Centro aint the place to look at the scantily clad ladies.....

really? would you classify any of that as torture and does the Hague know about this?

I would classify my time on the coast as torture what with all the fruits and nuts inhabitting the place. I thought the Hague was located on Mission Beach?:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

I liked the desert, but then, the people out there are a a LOT more conservative than on the coast.

it was may, now that you mention it...don't even want to think about august

i could handle it, but i wouldn't go looking for it. :lol:

No, you probably don't. August-September is the worst. Upper 90s and little cooldown at night.

And we grew up here without air conditioning.:lol:

No, you probably don't. August-September is the worst. Upper 90s and little cooldown at night.

And we grew up here without air conditioning.:lol:

When do you start running you a/c now? Does anyone not have a/c in their cars?

OK --your excused. We got enough people down here who shouldn't be here anyway. Some of these fat hogs who fan themselves and bitch all summer really need get the hell outta here. :lol:
are you saying I am fat? :razz:
I worked outside all summer in 100 degree weather doing manuel labor I might add but I still can't stand humidity, even just sitting there. So you would at least be right about fanning myself and bitching.YOu should of seen when I was pregnant and it was summer time.One reason why if God exists he is not a women!

are you saying I am fat? :razz:
I worked outside all summer in 100 degree weather doing manuel labor I might add but I still can't stand humidity, even just sitting there. So you would at least be right about fanning myself and bitching.YOu should of seen when I was pregnant and it was summer time.One reason why if God exists he is not a women!

no no no--but you know the type. oh and the pregnant woman complaints--omg---you have no idea how hard it is too keep your balls cool in the summer---it's a problem women will never understand. :lol:

no no no--but you know the type. oh and the pregnant woman complaints--omg---you have no idea how hard it is too keep your balls cool in the summer---it's a problem women will never understand. :lol:
Try having a seven pound baby and all that surrounds them keep you nice and warm in the summer. Even when it got colder at the end I was still wearing tank tops all the time. My cat thought it was great because my belly would keep her warm.
And we also get chafing!The best think I remember from working outside was butt sweat!

I would pick California and it has nothing to do with the politics.

I have lived in both states and was born in Texas. I just think California is a more beautiful state all the way from the southern area by Camp Pendleton to the beauty of Yosemite.

The problem with California is the cost of housing. Unless I win the powerball, I couldn't afford to live there.

I went to high school in Oceanside.

Try having a seven pound baby and all that surrounds them keep you nice and warm in the summer. Even when it got colder at the end I was still wearing tank tops all the time. My cat thought it was great because my belly would keep her warm.
And we also get chafing!The best think I remember from working outside was butt sweat!

ya ya ya--men will never understand the pain---yada yada yada
:lol:

Forum List

Back