Caitlin Clark

Of course...and for the record...I'm not saying that the South Carolina women are better than the worst men's team in division III...only that if the women are shying away from loose balls to avoid getting hurt...it's not a very accurate analysis. I'd prefer an example like track, volleyball, or baseball(without ramming/barreling) where the results are not skewed by the risk of injury.
I’ll say it. The SC team is likely not as good as the worst div 3 team.

Also men would outright destroy women in all those sports. There are boys in HS running faster than the women’s world records in track and field.

I'd prefer an example like track, volleyball, or baseball(without ramming/barreling) where the results are not skewed by the risk of injury.
I would bet a large sum of money that the disparities would be even worse in track, volleyball and baseball. I'm not even sure there are high level women's baseball teams. The only sport that I can think of where women have been successful competing directly against men is race car driving and drag racing.

I’ll say it. The SC team is likely not as good as the worst div 3 team.

Also men would outright destroy women in all those sports. There are boys in HS running faster than the women’s world records in track and field.
A lot of the div 3 players are there because they don't have the grades. Their skills are not that far off D1 and D2. That dominant 6'6" center for SC would get embarrassed playing a D3 school.

I would bet a large sum of money that the disparities would be even worse in track, volleyball and baseball. I'm not even sure there are high level women's baseball teams.
There used to be one called the Silver Bullets that traveled around playing male minor league teams.

Forum List

Back