Cain got caught in a lie.

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.

So I guess if you're black in this country--you have to follow all the other blacks--and do what they do?

WRONG--we are all individuals--and Herman Cain is his own man--and he deserves respect for what he has accomplished in his life.

Would/could Herman Cain be a candidate for President of the United States today without benefit of the struggle and rights achieved as a result of the Civil Rights Movement - that he failed to participate in when he could have? I seriously doubt it. Therein lies my rub...

Would there even be a nation called the US for him to be a candidate for president of. If whites didn't sail the fucking sea's? Ask your self that...:eek: O'shit not thinking it through. We know the answer to this.:lol:

My suspicians were correct. Your an idiot. And by the way "WHITES" werent the first ones here dumbass

Appears to me that's all your kind can do is insult. No facts to back it up...:lol: You bow down like a little dog every time someone starts screaming racist.:lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_pray: No honor...Coward!

Last edited:
Did Herman Cain benefit from the Civil Rights Movement that he failed to participate in?
Did Obama?

And, how is you think he did not participate in civil rights?

It's now a matter of public record. Don't you follow the news...? He admitted he did NOT participate in the civil right movement. He enjoys the benefits, but ignored the struggle.

He did no such thing, you disingenuous dick-stain. Not participating in a march does NOT equate to not participating in the entire civil rights movement.

Would there even be a nation called the US for him to be a candidate for president of. If whites didn't sail the fucking sea's? Ask your self that...:eek: O'shit not thinking it through. We know the answer to this.:lol:

Well blacks sailed the f'in seas too but unfortunately it was forced upon them by their corporate Mastas' Now does that make the Mastas' somehow supreme or just greedy gluttons.

lead paint chips aren't a snack food.

Now ya tell me!!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
It's now a matter of public record. Don't you follow the news...? He admitted he did NOT participate in the civil right movement. He enjoys the benefits, but ignored the struggle.
Then any Black American who is enjoying their current success - the benefits - and who was not an 'activist' is a coward.

That makes you a racist.

My understanding is that Cain simply IGNORED the civil rights movement.

your understanding, like it usually is, is flawed.

Did Obama?

He did no such thing, you disingenuous dick-stain. Not participating in a march does NOT equate to not participating in the entire civil rights movement.

OK, so what part did he participate in?

Did Obama?

Duh, there was much more to the civil rights movement than "marching"... Hell, he could have at least made some MORAN signs...

My suspicians were correct. Your an idiot. And by the way "WHITES" werent the first ones here dumbass

Appears to me that's all your kind can do is insult. No facts to back it up...:lol: You bow down like a little dog every time someone starts screaming racist.:lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_pray: No honor...Coward!

I dont need facts when your posts speak for themselves. Your clearly a white trash piece of shit, now go jack off to your favorite Hitler greatest hits cd.

Bush signed up - even thought he didn't always show up. Cain never even signed up.
You're a fuckin abject LIAR!

Cain was a civilian employee of the US NAVY. He still had to register for the draft. His number was never called, like millions of other american males.

Cain did his part for this great country. Civilian employees are just as important to the effort as those who serve........What have YOU done, to serve this great country, slapdick?

Lets see if a whiney slapdick such as yourself, even has the balls to answer.

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.

This post is moronic

You are insinuating that he's an Uncle Tom

I'm sick of white dems speaking for black people like you people have a clue.

I don't blame him for getting upset I would too...

Last edited:

I dont need facts when your posts speak for themselves. Your clearly a white trash piece of shit, now go jack off to your favorite Hitler greatest hits cd.

Look at Hati before 1803 or Zimbabwe then look at Detroit or maybe parts of Paris and London and then get back to me. Until then you're clueless. That is our future if we're not careful, but I'm the white trash piece of shit...Hell you people are helping to destroy western civilization...What does that make you?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Bush signed up - even thought he didn't always show up. Cain never even signed up.

Cain was a civilian employee of the US NAVY. He still had to register for the draft. His number was never called, like millions of other american males.

Cain did his part for this great country. Civilian employees are just as important to the effort as those who serve........What have YOU done, to serve this great country, slapdick?

Ahhh, ahh excuses, excuses. He still didn't show up for civil rights.

OK, so what part did he participate in?

Ask Cain. I was not commenting on any particular action he took. I was commenting that he did NOT admit he didn't participate in the civil rights movement, as Lakhota claimed.

You people are funny. I just wish we could all get along...

Well if you didn't talk outta your ass we could get along...

Thank god I don't ever have to be in the same room as you the smell must be horrid

LMAO!

And you were a black man living during that time?

What did YOU do as a "black man" during that time?

You fuckin' liberals are idiots!:cuckoo:

So Mohammed Ali not showing up is a civil rights activist

But Cain signing up and not hearing his name called eliminates him?

No person with any logic could follow what the fuck you are trying to say here. Bush is a civil rights activist? I'm really really lost

Forum List

Back